corrupt US government blocks UN from having an independent investigation into 61 murdered palestines

Check out a search engine, I think it's called Google...

A brief search there will give you all the information you need going back millennia!

Fascinating reading.

Oh wow. Thank you SO much for that. I found a lovely little article about Jewish traits from 1946. So helpful.

cant have that,cant have an IMPARTIAL non biased objective investigation Into Israeal murdering 61 palestines,nope. Our government here in the states has so much freaking power its disgusting. when is the rest of the world going to stand up to these two corrupt nations?:mad: .

US Praises Israel, Blocks UN Call for Investigation Into the Killing of 61 Palestinians
Hamas has already admitted that almost all of those killed were armed Hamas members.
Really Hossie,you should know better,Sadly you don't...Why defend the Indefenceble sic

Hossfly is fine! he is the best!

Unlike you

Cheers
Hoss is a Great man and a friend,the really wonderful thing about him is,he is honest and as straight as an arrow...we may disagree on some things but I respect him....UNLIKE YOU WHO IS A CROOKED AS A DOGS HIND LEG...you opinion of me is no longer relevant,all you have is a smiling face

cant have that,cant have an IMPARTIAL non biased objective investigation Into Israeal murdering 61 palestines,nope. Our government here in the states has so much freaking power its disgusting. when is the rest of the world going to stand up to these two corrupt nations?:mad: .

US Praises Israel, Blocks UN Call for Investigation Into the Killing of 61 Palestinians
Hamas has already admitted that almost all of those killed were armed Hamas members.
Really Hossie,you should know better,Sadly you don't...Why defend the Indefenceble sic

Unlike you

Cheers
Hoss is a Great man and a friend,the really wonderful thing about him is,he is honest and as straight as an arrow...we may disagree on some things but I respect him....UNLIKE YOU WHO IS A CROOKED AS A DOGS HIND LEG...you opinion of me is no longer relevant,all you have is a smiling face

bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa too funny ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:

Unlike you

Cheers

bwahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa too funny ^^^ :auiqs.jpg:

Skye,Really...All you have is a Crooked Smile Left

your vid and comments were very immature,for someone your age

Last edited:

Forum List

Back