Corrupt Russia Dossier Hoaxer Christopher Steele Allowed to View Sealed, Classified US Documents...

And yet, it all checks out. Isn't that funny.

You know what else is funny; the fact that Republicans have yet to discredit the FBI and its findings. If they really thought there was something nefarious, it would have been found when Republicans controlled the house. They never found anything.
It all checks out, really?
Really! Just ask the FBI.
When you asked the FBI, what did they tell you?
I didn't ask them. All you have to do is google the transcripts. TRMS

A Rachel Maddow video, faggot? How did her "bombshell" Trump tax return show go, hmm?

The way you do, slinking off into the distance quietly because you're an idiot.
You didn't debate anything. "Trump tax return?" That has nothing to do with the Dossier. You failed again.

It all checks out, really?

A Rachel Maddow video, faggot? How did her "bombshell" Trump tax return show go, hmm?

You didn't debate anything. "Trump tax return?" That has nothing to do with the Dossier. You failed again.

Whatever makes you feel better, I suppose. I really shouldn't coddle you in this manner.

:itsok:

Whatever makes you feel better, I suppose. I really shouldn't coddle you in this manner.

You aren't coddling anything other than your own shortcomings. You debated nothing. Carry on.

You aren't coddling anything other than your own shortcomings. You debated nothing. Carry on.

There's nothing to debate, dumbass.

The Dossier was verified by the FBI. You either have evidence contrary to that or you don't. Seeing that you do not, you are right. There is nothing to debate. Why do you think I made the case from the beginning. There never was anything to debate, because the evidence has been presented by the FBI. The Dossier is not fake. That's just a fact.

The Dossier was verified by the FBI. You either have evidence contrary to that or you don't. Seeing that you do not, you are right. There is nothing to debate. Why do you think I made the case from the beginning. There never was anything to debate, because the evidence has been presented by the FBI. The Dossier is not fake. That's just a fact.

No evidence has been presented by the FBI contrary to your crying. Under oath, Steele said it was phony. So you say the author is a liar, yet the dossier HE came up with and swears is false is true? Nothing has been proven and in fact most of it has been debunked. Try again.

No evidence has been presented by the FBI contrary to your crying. Under oath, Steele said it was phony. So you say the author is a liar, yet the dossier HE came up with and swears is false is true? Nothing has been proven and in fact most of it has been debunked. Try again.
Libtards asserting that a certifiably fake document which is admitted to be fake by its author and was funded by people with obvious bias, given all that, that this document is still 'verified' simply demonstrates what blithering idiots Dimocrats have become today.

Libtards asserting that a certifiably fake document which is admitted to be fake by its author and was funded by people with obvious bias, given all that, that this document is still 'verified' simply demonstrates what blithering idiots Dimocrats have become today.
The FBI told us different.

That's a lie. Steele never said it was phony. He said it was unverified, but the FBI went ahead and verified it; Christopher Steele says he used unverified information to support details about web company in dossier - CNNPolitics

That's a lie. Steele never said it was fake. You are saying that; Christopher Steele says he used unverified information to support details about web company in dossier - CNNPolitics Why do you lie?

That's a lie. Steele never said it was fake. You are saying that; Christopher Steele says he used unverified information to support details about web company in dossier - CNNPolitics Why do you lie?

CNN? HAhaha! Get a real source. Steele testified UNDER OATH that the dossie was a pile of shit. Not one thing has EVER been verified. Idiots like you are still looking for a non-existent pee tape. Keep clinging to that as the ship sinks.

Forum List

Back