Corrupt Mayors and Swindling Rabbis Busted For International Money Laundering

Goebbels666

Rookie
Jul 25, 2009
(Five Rabbis and counting...)

N.J. officials, N.Y. rabbis caught in federal money laundering, corruption sweep

NEWARK -- A New Jersey assemblyman and the mayors of Hoboken and Secaucus were among public officials arrested this morning by FBI agents in an international money laundering and corruption probe that includes rabbis in the Syrian Jewish communities of Deal and Brooklyn.

Assemblyman Daniel Van Pelt (R-Ocean), Hoboken Mayor Peter Cammarano, Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell and Jersey City Council President Mariano Vega are among those already brought to the FBI building in Newark. Jersey City Deputy Mayor Leona Beldini has also been arrested.

A total of 30 people have been taken into custody, officials said.

It warms the cockles of my heart to read about when corrupt governments and their minions in business get caught.

Hang the motherfuckers

• Banned
It warms the cockles of my heart to read about when corrupt governments and their minions in business get caught.

Hang the motherfuckers

Certain passages of the Talmud actually allow Jews to steal and launder from Gentiles.

The Rabbis were just staying faithful to their religion.

This is just the tip of the iceberg NJ is the most corrupt state in the country. According to the author of the Soprano State every taxpayer pays the equivalent of 2000K in "corruption tax" These guys make Blowjoewicz of Chicago look like a rookie.

• Banned
Laundering by Rabbis is a very common practice dating back to ancient times.Passages from the Jewish 'holy book' the Talmud:

Jews may steal from non Jews! [Baba Mezia, 24a.]

Jews may rob and kill non Jews! When a Jew murders a non Jew, there will be no death penalty! What a Jew steals from a non Jew he may keep!
It is recommended for Jews to cheat non Jews! [Sanhedrin, 57a.]

The Jews are called human beings, but the non Jews are not humans! They are beasts! [Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b.]

Non Jews are outside the protection of the Law, and god has exposed their money to Israel! [Baba Kamma, 37b.]

Hagigah, 27a states that no rabbi can ever go to hell!

Laundering by Rabbis is a very common practice dating back to ancient times.Passages from the Jewish 'holy book' the Talmud:
Jews may rob and kill non Jews! When a Jew murders a non Jew, there will be no death penalty! What a Jew steals from a non Jew he may keep!
The Jews are called human beings, but the non Jews are not humans! They are beasts! [Talmud: Baba mezia, 114b.]
Non Jews are outside the protection of the Law, and god has exposed their money to Israel! [Baba Kamma, 37b.]
Herr Goebbels have you met Sunni Man yet? I'm sure you'll soon be best friends!

Hang the motherfuckers

Certain passages of the Talmud actually allow Jews to steal and launder from Gentiles.

It also allows us to drink the blood of gentiles! I like type A with my Matzoh!

Funny that all Jewish law goes back to the ten commandments! Thou shall not steal is one of them. But nice try you worthless troll. Maybe you should try getting (and some teeth) and education instead of trying to base your hate on an irrational and baseless philosophy.

I know exactly what you are trying to do. Say a few rabbis stole that mean all Jews are responsible for some grant plot against the white man!

But when some priest molests some children does that mean that all Catholics are in some grant scheme to molest some children.

What about when a white Protestant business man embezzles money does that mean all White Protestants are in some grant plot.

Take Italian Americans, some are in the mafia and corrupt some segments of America, does that mean that all Italian Americans are in some grand scheme together.

Not even the American Muslims are in some grand scheme together, even though some commit acts of terrorism.

The Jews are not in a grand scheme together. If they were I want in on it, because I could use a raise. What you have is a few low life human being out to make a buck in a dishonest way and thankfully they got caught!

So in short have fun in hell, just to let you know they have no room service down there!

Now I'm off to the bar!

Last edited:

First asshat none of that is in the Talmud. So nice try making false quotes you disingenuous piece of dogshit!
Second, Jews don't believe in hell, so there goes your next claim.
Third, laundering was needed in ancient times you stupid fuck! Its needed in modern times so there is a money trail.
You are one poor insignificant man. Hope you like out President, you do know he is the product of a race mixing black man! Hope you like the fact that we put a record number of JEWS in Congress. Hope you like the fact that a Latino made the supreme court along with 2 Jews and a black man!

Hope you like extinction motherfucker!

(Five Rabbis and counting...)

N.J. officials, N.Y. rabbis caught in federal money laundering, corruption sweep

NEWARK -- A New Jersey assemblyman and the mayors of Hoboken and Secaucus were among public officials arrested this morning by FBI agents in an international money laundering and corruption probe that includes rabbis in the Syrian Jewish communities of Deal and Brooklyn.

Assemblyman Daniel Van Pelt (R-Ocean), Hoboken Mayor Peter Cammarano, Secaucus Mayor Dennis Elwell and Jersey City Council President Mariano Vega are among those already brought to the FBI building in Newark. Jersey City Deputy Mayor Leona Beldini has also been arrested.

A total of 30 people have been taken into custody, officials said.

You neglected to give recognition to the Mayor of Ridgefield.....

That's why this is the Garden State -- we have so much fertilizer.

Hang the motherfuckers

Do tell? I didn't know that (or much care, to be honest)

Happily the laws of land are colorblind.

Hang the motherfuckers

Do tell? I didn't know that (or much care, to be honest)

Happily the laws of land are colorblind.

Dumbass is wrong, but we all knew that:

Theft From Gentiles

Hang the motherfuckers

It also allows us to drink the blood of gentiles! I like type A with my Matzoh!

That probably explains that International Jewish Conspiracy of Blood Bankers, that we hear so much about then, one supposes

Funny that all Jewish law goes back to the ten commandments! Thou shall not steal is one of them. But nice try you worthless troll. Maybe you should try getting (and some teeth) and education instead of trying to base your hate on an irrational and baseless philosophy.

Here's the scary part...he believes this crap.

I know exactly what you are trying to do. Say a few rabbis stole that mean all Jews are responsible for some grant plot against the white man!

They are..it's also call surviving in a world filled with White men who are complete nitwits

But when some priest molests some children does that mean that all Catholics are in some grant scheme to molest some children.

We Protestants can't be too careful.

What about when a white Protestant business man embezzles money does that mean all White Protestants are in some grant plot.

Yes, but the disbursement of procedes gains needs some serious attention. I haven't gotten my ill-got gains check in years.

Take Italian Americans, some are in the mafia and corrupt some segments of America, does that mean that all Italian Americans are in some grand scheme together.

Yes, their grand scheme has been attempting to teach us how to cook for generations.

Not even the American Muslims are in some grand scheme together, even though some commit acts of terrorism.

Not even?

The Jews are not in a grand scheme together. If they were I want in on it, because I could use a raise.

I understand there's some openings in New Jersey. Maybe you should apply.

Organized crime is an equal opportunity employer, too!

Forum List

Back