Corrupt Hillary fundraiser, Caren Turner, forced to resign after traffic stop

Classic example of the liberal mindset... I have to hand it to those LEO's, I would have lost it and put her into my trunk... That is one dumb bitch...

I love those kind of encounters. They never go the way people think they will.

Typical corrupt libtard that thinks the law should only apply to average citizens. Good riddance.

Port Authority commissioner filmed flashing her golden badge during a traffic stop | Daily Mail Online
yeah it's only an occurrence when they are Hillary supporters, the rest of the time it's business as usual...

stupid is stupid. are you saying if she were a trump supporter or worked on his team, no one would care?

come on - tell me that's what you meant, cause that's really what you just said.

Typical corrupt libtard that thinks the law should only apply to average citizens. Good riddance.

Port Authority commissioner filmed flashing her golden badge during a traffic stop | Daily Mail Online

Sounds like Trump.
and we got our answer pretty quick, didn't we? it has nothing TO DO WITH TRUMP yet here we are getting that snark in all blaming the other side cause some moistened bint from the left showed why she's a moistened bint yet instead of going "yep, she's stupid" you both gotta deflect.

cute.

pathetic usually but cute. sometimes.

yeah it's only an occurrence when they are Hillary supporters, the rest of the time it's business as usual...

stupid is stupid. are you saying if she were a trump supporter or worked on his team, no one would care?

come on - tell me that's what you meant, cause that's really what you just said.
Cops and others use their badges and friendly associates to bypass those damn difficult laws to enforce every damn day..The problem is when idiots try to claim only a dem does this or a repub does that. There are no political boundaries when it comes to this type of activity since they all do it...

This is the microcosm of the first order....Those at the top that put out the rhetoric and propaganda seek to govern by chaos...Keep the masses occupied with dingleberries and they miss the big stink..
Adolf Hitler was great at it..including keeping his staff and govt. constantly fighting amongst each other to solidify his power..

Cops and others use their badges and friendly associates to bypass those damn difficult laws to enforce every damn day..The problem is when idiots try to claim only a dem does this or a repub does that. There are no political boundaries when it comes to this type of activity since they all do it...
and yet we have someone from the "other side" saying it sounds like trump when it IS a liberal asshole doing it.

when it's a republican i'll go "damn, dude was a moron" and that's it. when it's liberal doing it i'll go "damn, bitch is a moron" and move on.there's always gonna be the one that needs to make it political sure - and we're seeing both sides do that right off the bat.

in the end i think everyone can agree the bitch was being a total bitch.

Forum List

Back