Corrupt Hamilton Township Teacher Union.

We're talking about a teacher union, not the courts. Moron.

You have no clue as to what you are bitching about. STFU and listen, dumbass!

The man is doing his JOB!

If you don't like that, go shit in one hand and don't like it in the other. Guess which hand will fill up faster?
He's a corrupt government official. Trash like you are why our education system is a mess.

OK, so why don't you explain to me how someone doing their job to defend a teacher and union member is corrupt?

BTW, I am no longer part of our education system because I had enough of government bureaucrats fucking with my livelihood, so I am retiring.

One district wanted to save money so they hired a recent college graduate and laid me off. The other districts would not hire me because I was laid off by the first district. So, I went to work as a substitute teacher, and they laid me off because the contract says after 20 days they have to pay my regular salary which is over 3 times what a sub gets. On Day 21, the principal came and took my key, my ID badge, and told me I was no longer welcome in his school. All of that for doing my job and doing it well. Then the state legislature and governor changed the law to cut what little retirement I was going to get in a few years.

Now, I work for a contractor for the US Army. I make more than I did substituting, but about half of my teacher's salary. You know what? I am happy!

I may not always be happy but you will always be stupid.
Je
s a ;
We're talking about a teacher union, not the courts. Moron.

If you don't like that, go shit in one hand and don't like it in the other. Guess which hand will fill up faster?
He's a corrupt government official. Trash like you are why our education system is a mess.

OK, so why don't you explain to me how someone doing their job to defend a teacher and union member is corrupt?

BTW, I am no longer part of our education system because I had enough of government bureaucrats fucking with my livelihood, so I am retiring.

One district wanted to save money so they hired a recent college graduate and laid me off. The other districts would not hire me because I was laid off by the first district. So, I went to work as a substitute teacher, and they laid me off because the contract says after 20 days they have to pay my regular salary which is over 3 times what a sub gets. On Day 21, the principal came and took my key, my ID badge, and told me I was no longer welcome in his school. All of that for doing my job and doing it well. Then the state legislature and governor changed the law to cut what little retirement I was going to get in a few years.

Now, I work for a contractor for the US Army. I make more than I did substituting, but about half of my teacher's salary. You know what? I am happy!

Sure, I can explain it, but I can't understand it for you. He's a liar and advises his clients to lie. He's corrupt and the fact you can't acknowledge it shows me that the school district did the right thing in getting rid of you. You're exactly the kind of person I don't want in the classroom.

How do you know he has lied? That was a hypothetical scenario, so you have nothing.

You are just too dumb to realize that the function of a union is to represent teachers who are accused of misconduct. Just like criminal defense attorneys, they are paid to represent the innocent and the guilty.
You just don't like that concept because you don't understand it.
Now you're deliberately lying. I understand perfectly when a lawyer advises someone to lie. Evidently, you didn't listen to the tape.

Je
s a ;

Sure, I can explain it, but I can't understand it for you. He's a liar and advises his clients to lie. He's corrupt and the fact you can't acknowledge it shows me that the school district did the right thing in getting rid of you. You're exactly the kind of person I don't want in the classroom.

How do you know he has lied? That was a hypothetical scenario, so you have nothing.

You are just too dumb to realize that the function of a union is to represent teachers who are accused of misconduct. Just like criminal defense attorneys, they are paid to represent the innocent and the guilty.
Now you're deliberately lying. I understand perfectly when a lawyer advises someone to lie. Evidently, you didn't listen to the tape.

No. You don't.

Apparently you have a kindergarten level of understanding about the law.

Je
s a ;

No. You don't.

Apparently you have a kindergarten level of understanding about the law.
Now you're lying to protect a lying lawyer for a corrupt teacher union. You're the problem in our education system. Pusillanimous pissant.

Keep attacking middle class unions members but praise all corporate heads making unto!d wealth. Some teacher making a pittance is a problem. Got it. Why not give up your pay for peanuts and teach? U jobs are the least of our worried and most teachers are too busy to ever be active unless they are in repulsive places like Oklahoma or west virginia.

Keep attacking middle class unions members but praise all corporate heads making unto!d wealth. Some teacher making a pittance is a problem. Got it. Why not give up your pay for peanuts and teach? U jobs are the least of our worried and most teachers are too busy to ever be active unless they are in repulsive places like Oklahoma or west virginia.
I'm attacking corruption in the educational system. That's funded by taxpayers. I'm not going to look the other way simply because you're jealous of someone that makes more money. That's not a good enough reason to justify corruption.

99.9 percent of teachers aren't even active in union activities. Now if the system is broken it's time you...the whiny little snowflakes who cry like a baby girl to quit your job give up a decent salary and teach....and ask that you are never given a raise in the next ten yeats. Either help fix it or you are part of the problem. Ideally yes I strongly believability applying for factory jobs would be awesome....factories hurting to find their dirt cheap labor would be wonderful......15 dollars per hour doesn't pay one single bill. So get in the classroom and fix it all.

Forum List

Back