Corrective Rape of Lesbians

• Banned
South Africa: Declare 'Corrective Rape' a Hate-Crime

http://www.change.org/petitions/view/south_africa_decla...

It said it couldn't find the page I was looking for...what the heck is a "corrective rape?"

Corrective rape is a hate crime. It is the practice of straight men raping lesbians to "correct" their lesbianism. It is common in South Africa. Raping a lesbian, can make a man a township hero. Attackers boast publicly of their crimes.

Lesbians and others who don't fit the norm in South Africa respond by avoiding being alone in public, trying not to attract men's attention, and hiding their sexual orientation.

Last edited:
Fucked up.

In some sub-Saharan countries mobs will 'necklace' gay people. If you don't know what it is, it's where they get a tire, coat it in gasoline or some other flammable liquid, and then after the victim has been beaten to the point of minimal resistance they drop the tire over the person's head and wiggle it down their torso so their arms are squeezed to the side of their body. Goes without saying what happens next.

Simply amazing what hate can drive people to do.

• Banned
Fucked up.

In some sub-Saharan countries mobs will 'necklace' gay people. If you don't know what it is, it's where they get a tire, coat it in gasoline or some other flammable liquid, and then after the victim has been beaten to the point of minimal resistance they drop the tire over the person's head and wiggle it down their torso so their arms are squeezed to the side of their body. Goes without saying what happens next.

Simply amazing what hate can drive people to do.

Yes.

It's Africa. I mean, what REALLY, do you expect. There are far more exigent issues in Africa than this.

It's Africa. I mean, what REALLY, do you expect. There are far more exigent issues in Africa than this.

That has got to be one of the most ignorant statements I've heard in some time.

Have you ever BEEN to Africa? Actually, it is the most accurate statement you have heard in a long while. If I were to jump on a bandwagon about Africa, it would be more like the public health bandwagon than the 'corrective rape' bandwagon.

Have you ever BEEN to Africa? Actually, it is the most accurate statement you have heard in a long while. If I were to jump on a bandwagon about Africa, it would be more like the public health bandwagon than the 'corrective rape' bandwagon.

So start a public health in Africa thread. This one is about lesbians being correctively raped. Lesbians may not matter to you, but they matter to me.

Sounds like lesbians should beware of black African males

Sky, In the other thread you said you were leaving the forum (for a certain time) as per your aspiration rules.

Did you just mean leave that thread for your "Corrective Rape of Lesbians" thread?

So start a public health in Africa thread. This one is about lesbians being correctively raped. Lesbians may not matter to you, but they matter to me.

Then travel to Africa and help them! Get cracking! (N0 pun intended)

Last edited:

Its a terrible thing, but what do you want us to say?

There's not a damn thing we can do about it.

Its a terrible thing, but what do you want us to say?

There's not a damn thing we can do about it.

You are right. And, while I haven't researched it, I would bet at least a cyber dollar that islam has something to do with this. But then 'progressives' defend islam like it isn't a religion, which it isn't, but that's another topic.

Anyone who is broken over conditions in another country really SHOULD go and present themselves for service in that country.

New Topics

Forum List

Back