Correct me If I'm wrong

Lately you hear Trump keep saying they go out of the country get in line then come back legally ......... Even a dog will not believe that crap. This alone is so screwed up. Get in line means you have to go at the end of the line.
It will cost thousands of dollars and years of waiting while you are out there with no income to support yourself or your family.
UNLESS...... Tax payers are willing to pay for all the cost: food & lodging, pay for lost income while they are waiting in line. Plus the food/lodging, clothes and schools of millions and millions of American kids that are left behind. And don't worry about the pain and sufferings.............
Maybe that is what Trump called humane. That is very nice of him.
seems you are more concerned for an illegal alien then you are an american citizen. wow dude.

Not exactly. I'm just being realistic..

Lately you hear Trump keep saying they go out of the country get in line then come back legally ......... Even a dog will not believe that crap. This alone is so screwed up. Get in line means you have to go at the end of the line.
It will cost thousands of dollars and years of waiting while you are out there with no income to support yourself or your family.
UNLESS...... Tax payers are willing to pay for all the cost: food & lodging, pay for lost income while they are waiting in line. Plus the food/lodging, clothes and schools of millions and millions of American kids that are left behind. And don't worry about the pain and sufferings.............
seems you are more concerned for an illegal alien then you are an american citizen. wow dude.

well sure you are. You only care that the job the illegal stole is more important to him then the citizen that was cut off cause he stole the job. Funny how you can look at something eh?

well sure you are. You only care that the job the illegal stole is more important to him then the citizen that was cut off cause he stole the job. Funny how you can look at something eh?

All I'm telling you are the reality of life and the consequences of Trump policy. That you and your buddies here failed to recognized that it's a disastrous policy.
Where in my post that I support illegals? Btw. Illegals are not taking over corporate and high paying jobs.

Last edited:

All I'm telling you are the reality of life and the consequences of Trump policy. That you and your buddies here failed to recognized that it's a disastrous policy.
Where in my post that I support illegals? Btw. Illegals are not taking over corporate and high paying jobs.
Agreed they are taking middle class jobs! The leftist best group, and you don't care ! Trump does. And don't give me your conclusions of things you can't see. I'll back anyone I want and you'll just have to accept it. Oops

well sure you are. You only care that the job the illegal stole is more important to him then the citizen that was cut off cause he stole the job. Funny how you can look at something eh?[/QUOTE]

Where in my post that I support illegals? Btw. Illegals are not taking over corporate and high paying jobs.[/QUOTE]
Agreed they are taking middle class jobs! The leftist best group, and you don't care ! Trump does. And don't give me your conclusions of things you can't see. I'll back anyone I want and you'll just have to accept it. Oops[/QUOTE]

Oh I do care. I don't have illegals or H1B employees. And I don't believe this leftist and rightist bs groups when it comes to reality. Rightist and leftist both benefits from illegals and that's a fact.
All my post are the reality in life and nothing more. Illegal Immigration is far more complex than what you are saying. You only offered one and only one solution that is deportation ...................
I keep repeating an example and yet it doesn't goes through your head........ If I deport you............. What do you think will happen to your American kids? They go on welfare or on the streets. Are you going support that? Trump immigration policy regarding illegals is a disaster.
Maybe if you set aside your hatred and understand the consequences you might be able to realize what I'm talking about.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back