Corporations - not natural persons = no natural rights

Should corporations have the same rights as natural humans?

• No - but I do not agree with the amendment in the OP

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
A coporation is not a person in the planning stages, but once it's incorporated or birthed if you will......we can call it a person, ok?

Still not a person but a group of people compromising a club so to speak.
The corporation is not a human entity at all.

I fail to see how that changes anything to the point. The government is not a person.

The governments job is to see that individual rights are defended. Not specail interest... Not... Anything but individual rights.

True, but a corporation does consist of a governing body. Without such no decisions can be made.

A governing body is not A person.

Neither is 'the press'. For purposes of the First Amendment, the Founders were specific in pointing out that freedom of speech was not limited to 'A' person.

Substitute govt for corporation in your analysis. Yet, govt is of the people, by the people, and for the people. Although, lately one could argue that it is against the people.
I fail to see how that changes anything to the point. The government is not a person.

The governments job is to see that individual rights are defended. Not specail interest... Not... Anything but individual rights.

True, but a corporation does consist of a governing body. Without such no decisions can be made.
*ponders*

Agreed. Well met.

Forum List

Back