Corporations NEVER pay taxes

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
People pay taxes as that is the way the free market has always worked.
Sports fans, all coroprations do IS COLLECT the taxes and pass it on.
No corporation has ever paid one cent of tax ever.
People pay them. Living, breathing folks.
Corporations are entities. Force corporations to pay more taxes and Americans' taxes go up. All that does is raise the prices of the goods and services corporations provide to consumers.
Econ 101.

Corporations are entities. Force corporations to pay more taxes and Americans' taxes go up. All that does is raise the prices of the goods and services corporations provide to consumers.
Econ 101.

That's like saying corporations never pay wages.

Sports fans, all corporations do IS COLLECT the taxes and pass it on.
Econ 101.

Yes, taxes are paid on earned income.

Payroll Taxes for Corporations

Payroll, or employment taxes, include the following:

* Federal income tax withholding;
* Social Security and Medicare taxes; and
* Federal unemployment (FUTA) tax.

Federal Income Tax Withholding

Your corporation must withhold federal income taxes from its employees' wages. The employee's Form W-4 is used to determine how much federal income tax to withhold from each wages payment. IRS Publication 15 (Circular E, Employer's Tax Guide) is also helpful in making this determination.

Social Security and Medicare Withholding

Social Security and Medicare taxes pay for benefits that workers and their families receive under the Federal Insurance Contributions Act (FICA). Social Security tax pays for the benefits under the old-age, survivors, and disability insurance portion of FICA. Medicare tax pays for benefits under the hospital insurance portion. A portion of this tax is deducted from employees' wages, and your corporation pays a matching amount.

IRS Form 941 (Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return) is typically used to report these taxes to the IRS.
Payroll Taxes for Corporations | Legal > Tax Law from AllBusiness.com

Last edited:
Econ 101.

:eusa_shhh:

Good sense and government policy do not go hand in hand.

Corporations COLLECT $ from the consumers to pay the taxes.
A corporation is an entity.
People pay the wages, not the corporations. People buy the products with their $.
All a corporate entity does is collect the $ and pass it on.
Without people buying goods and services with THEIR cash, please tell us how the corporation puts any cash whatsoever in their account.
Basic elementary economics needs to be a requirement in the public schools. I learned this my first semester in Econ 101.
The basics.
Again, corporations do not pay taxes. People do. All a corporation does is COLLECT the $ in add on prices to their goodsand services.
Taxes go up and the prices of goods and services go up.

So many simply do not understand.

When you raise taxes on a business, that business raises it's prices to make up the difference. You the customer pay the tax for them. You simply believe it is normal inflation.

I have a LLC, I certainly have paid taxes on my company. A lot of them.

Corporations COLLECT $ from the consumers to pay the taxes.
A corporation is an entity.
People pay the wages, not the corporations. People buy the products with their $.
All a corporate entity does is collect the $ and pass it on.
Without people buying goods and services with THEIR cash, please tell us how the corporation puts any cash whatsoever in their account.
Basic elementary economics needs to be a requirement in the public schools. I learned this my first semester in Econ 101.
The basics.
Again, corporations do not pay taxes. People do. All a corporation does is COLLECT the $ in add on prices to their goodsand services.
Taxes go up and the prices of goods and services go up.

And/or they lay off people when they have less money or can go out of business.

A company provides goods or services at a price and payroll taxes pay for the labor that produces the goods or service which generates the revenue. Yes, the price has to have a margin to be worth the effort. As health care costs increase, cost of labor increases, utilities increase, cost of loans increase, the profit margin decreases and all of the above is reflected in the price to the consumer. Still, the corporation pays payroll tax every quarter. If the margin becomes unprofitable jobs are lost and eventually no one can afford the increasing price of goods and services. The market needs to sustain that natural balance.

A company provides goods or services at a price and payroll taxes pay for the labor that produces the goods or service which generates the revenue. Yes, the price has to have a margin to be worth the effort. As health care costs increase, cost of labor increases, utilities increase, cost of loans increase, the profit margin decreases and all of the above is reflected in the price to the consumer. Still, the corporation pays payroll tax every quarter. If the margin becomes unprofitable jobs are lost and eventually no one can afford the increasing price of goods and services. The market needs to sustain that natural balance.

Payroll taxes don't don't pay for the labor, wages pay for the labor.

Payroll taxes is what the government confiscates from the company and employee.

Payroll taxes don't don't pay for the labor, wages pay for the labor.

Actually payroll taxes is what the government forces the company to add to it's price so it can make a profit and the customer can pay the tax.

A company provides goods or services at a price and payroll taxes are paid for by the labor that produces the goods or service which generates the revenue. Yes, the price has to have a margin to be worth the effort. As health care costs increase, cost of labor increases, utilities increase, cost of loans increase, the profit margin decreases and all of the above is reflected in the price to the consumer. Still, the corporation pays payroll tax every quarter. If the margin becomes unprofitable jobs are lost and eventually no one can afford the increasing price of goods and services. The market needs to sustain that natural balance.

Payroll taxes don't pay for the labor, wages pay for the labor.

Yes, Mike we agree.

Yes, taxes are paid on earned income.

Last edited:
Corporations do pay taxes. They can pass the cost onto the consumer but the consumer will only pay so much for a product

Corporations also hire people who get paid and put their pay back into the economy.

Even small businesses can be incorporated so when you think all corporations are giant conglomerations, you are distorting the word corporation.

Econ 101.

As much as I hate to admit it, he is right. It is like saying corporations dont pay for energy. It is all a cost and as such passed on to the consumer in some form. But if the cost is too high then the corporations go out of business.
The US has among the least competitive corporate tax structures in the first world.

Econ 101.

As much as I hate to admit it, he is right. It is like saying corporations dont pay for energy. It is all a cost and as such passed on to the consumer in some form. But if the cost is too high then the corporations go out of business.
The US has among the least competitive corporate tax structures in the first world.

I'm just curious. For all those who want to stop taxing corporations, with the resultant loss of that tax revenue, who do you want to tax instead to make up the difference?

I'm just curious. For all those who want to stop taxing corporations, with the resultant loss of that tax revenue, who do you want to tax instead to make up the difference?

Who says there's going to be a difference? When Bush proposed lowering the capital gains tax there was a similar question. But the answer was that the lower tax produced MORE revenue than the higher tax had. So too here, lowering corporate taxes will result in more corporate profits, which will get eventually result in taxable events.

Who says there's going to be a difference? When Bush proposed lowering the capital gains tax there was a similar question. But the answer was that the lower tax produced MORE revenue than the higher tax had. So too here, lowering corporate taxes will result in more corporate profits, which will get eventually result in taxable events.

Bush's tax cuts will expire this year. The corporate tax will go back up. Wonder how that will affect revenue?????

Taxes go up jobs go down and revenue goes down.
I own 3 corporations. Tax me more and I have to charge more for my services.
None of my corporations pays any taxes. Corporations are owned by PEOPLE. PEOPLE buy the goods and services corporations offer. Corporations have toinclude the cost of taxes in the price of their goods and services. Consumers, that is PEOPLE, pay the corporations CASH for their goods and services. Corporations collect the cash from PEOPLE. The cash corporations pass on to the government as taxes came from consumers, PEOPLE. All taxes are included in the price the corporation charges PEOPLE for their goods and services.
Only people pay taxes.

Forum List

Back