Corporations behind efforts to label Sotomayor ‘racist’

she is racist.....she belives a latin woman can make better decisions than a white man.....

she is the definition of racist.....

How many minorities/women have served on the Supreme court? Of the last 100 appointees, 4 were women and/or minorities.

Are you suggesting that there shouldn't be any women/minorities on the Supreme Court?

Why or why not?

If you have a brain, you'll be able to explain why it is better that we have some diversity on the court.

But if you do, Newt/Rush/Rove will be able to use it to label you as a racist.

Its weak and pathetic.

You're better off talking about some of the dumb shit she has said in the past about judges legislating from the bench.

Either way, she's going to get it, and you guys are going to come off even worse.

So go for it!! Call her a racist!!!

Notice how they got Newt to say it? He's not running for anything.

Karl Rove has mastered the art of attack. BUT, this is not an easy person to attack, because she's latino and a woman.

So, to counter anyone calling the GOP racist, the first step is for them to call her a racist. That null and voids anyone in the future who might call them racist for attacking her.

They did the same thing to Obama. Call him a racist first and then his camp can't call them racist.

or maybe both Obama and Sotomayor ARE racist. Ever consider that idea, Mr. Wright?

I know too much to fall for your right wing tricks.

There are medications you can take for schizophroenia.

well, i don't have to read the raw story, or be a rocket scientist, nor have I stayed at a holiday inn recently... to know that ''this'' is how it works in the land of politics...and it is done by those involved in politics on both sides of the aisle....this is how lobbyists work....the sneakier, or more deceptive on who hired them to do ''the job'', the better, and done by the higher paid Lobbying firms imo.

Also, sending out talking points, from our politician's campaign, given to the media via email or given to Drudge or key blogs to stir up the pot, is the same type thing to me...

AND I hate hate hate all of it...every itty bit of it....:(

care
yeah, it couldn't possibly be that what she said was so blatantly racist that anyone could tell if they didn't have their partisan blinders on

It it could be that the racist label is once again being thrown around lightly?
Too many people are quick to yell "racist" (Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton)....and I think this is yet another case. Ethnicity is not race and not all ethnic pride is racism.

I want to hear one of these crackers argue for an all white/male Supreme Court.

Or explain why/how only 4 Supreme justices were women and/or minorities.

yeah, it couldn't possibly be that what she said was so blatantly racist that anyone could tell if they didn't have their partisan blinders on

Too many people are quick to yell "racist" (Jessie Jackson or Al Sharpton)....and I think this is yet another case. Ethnicity is not race and not all ethnic pride is racism.

Using racist terms, now are we, assclown?

Hello folks, let's not overlook the obvious shall we?

She IS racist.

Now tell me why that's a big deal?

you are so fucking stupid it is amazing

Ha Ha! You won't answer my questions because then I'll prove how full of shit you are.

Yes, you dumb mother fuckers, YES! We purposely put women and minorities on the bench because of DIVERSITY!

You racist white crackers can't see how unfair you have been for 400 years. Its time to get a fresh perspective.

None of the good old boys have walked a mile in any of our shoes.

Just like you white male right wingers can't seem to empathise with any of us on USMB, we suspect the right wingers on the bench are EXACTLY the same way.

Well this woman is a liberal. that's what bothers you most of all. If she was Condy Rice or Alberto, you wouldn't care.

Ha Ha! You won't answer my questions because then I'll prove how full of shit you are.

Yes, you dumb mother fuckers, YES! We purposely put women and minorities on the bench because of DIVERSITY!

You racist white crackers can't see how unfair you have been for 400 years. Its time to get a fresh perspective.

Just like you white male right wingers can't seem to empathise with any of us on USMB, we suspect the right wingers on the bench are EXACTLY the same way.

Well this woman is a liberal. that's what bothers you most of all. If she was Condy Rice or Alberto, you wouldn't care.
no one is going to answer because it is a fucked up strawman, like you always do, asshole

she is racist and you can't see it because she is a latin woman nominated by a liberal 1/2 black man....

Don't tell us what we would or wouldn't do, you daft ****.

I am sure David Duke would make a great supreme court justice.:cuckoo:

Is that an attempted explanation? If so... gutterball.

If you have a point, make it.

I am glad you admit she is racist. would you tolerate David duke, another known racist, on the Supreme Court? Is it different simply because Duke is white and there is a longer history?

I can't tell if you're being serious with this line of idiocy or if you're just teasing. Could you explain why Sotomayor's demonstrated racism should disqualify her without making ludicrous comparisons to David Duke? Because if you can't, you really have no argument at all.

I am sure David Duke would make a great supreme court justice.:cuckoo:

I am glad you admit she is racist. would you tolerate David duke, another known racist, on the Supreme Court? Is it different simply because Duke is white and there is a longer history?
not only would duke not be nominated, he would never be confirmed, most likely for all the wrong reasons

but i dont see him having any where near the qualifications to be a justice

I can't tell if you're being serious with this line of idiocy or if you're just teasing. Could you explain why Sotomayor's demonstrated racism should disqualify her without making ludicrous comparisons to David Duke? Because if you can't, you really have no argument at all.

explain to me the difference. Humor me.

not only would duke not be nominated, he would never be confirmed, most likely for all the wrong reasons

but i dont see him having any where near the qualifications to be a justice

If he were qualified,

she is racist.....she belives a latin woman can make better decisions than a white man.....

she is the definition of racist.....

What makes people say she is racist?
read the quote above yours, get someone to help you with the comprehension
The way I understand her quote is that she hopes someone that has been discriminated against would often make better judgments in civil rights cases than someone who hasn't been discriminated against.

I don't see why that is thought to be racist.

Forum List

Back