Corporate oil booms in low-tax Switzerland

He said he was going to create jobs, but left out the part WHERE!

Way to go Obama! Force comapnies to leave the country with your tax policies!!! WOOHOO!!!

Obama is a f%$%$%^$^ idiot!

RPT-FEATURE-Corporate oil booms in low-tax Switzerland | Industries | Energy | Reuters

No problem.

Just make god damned sure that these traitors can never again do business in the USA.

How many US corporations do you think would have left the USA if they couldn't still sell into our markets?

I'll tell you...ZERO.

That would only hurt us more and really goes against what our Fore Fathers fought for, that whole FREEDOM thing.

that's what happens when a DUmbazz Democrat declares war on an energy industry and promises to tax them into oblivion..

My interpretation of this is that Bush voters want us to become more like switzerland.

I'm down with that. Let's be a country that doesn't spend vast sums on a military industrial complex; a nation that provides universal healthcare and a generous social safety net; a nation that promotes family values with mandatory paid maternity leave and mandatory generous paid vacation.

My interpretation of this is that Bush voters want us to become more like switzerland.

I'm down with that. Let's be a country that doesn't spend vast sums on a military industrial complex; a nation that provides universal healthcare and a generous social safety net; a nation that promotes family values with mandatory paid maternity leave and mandatory generous paid vacation.

I'm down with that,, and lets spend all our money in Switzerland so you poor DUmbasses can't get it.. yeah

The Swiss healthcare system would be a good fit for the US.

Healthcare Economist · Health Care Around the World: Switzerland

I'm a big fan of choclate AND cookcoo clocks too.

I'm am NOT a big fan of Swiss steaks though.

I say, therefore, that we ought to carefully pick and choose which Swiss items we're going to emulate.

I'm a big fan of choclate AND cookcoo clocks too.

I'm am NOT a big fan of Swiss steaks though.

I say, therefore, that we ought to carefully pick and choose which Swiss items we're going to emulate.

Swiss steak is not Swiss. They never heard of it in Switzerland.

Forum List

Back