Corporate collusion to ban conservative voices continues

Looks they are really desperate to keep conservatives quiet. Let the nazi call outs begin! :21::21::21::21::21:

BIG TECH PURGE OF ALEX JONES CONTINUES AS VIMEO REMOVES VIDEOS

AUGUST 13, 2018| BY DONN MARTEN

You can’t stop the fascists when they’re on a roll…

Bombastic internet host Alex Jones is the beta test of how far that Silicon Valley tech oligarchs looking to curry favor with congressional Democrats will go in their relentless jihad against free speech and voices that are supportive of President Trump.

Last week in what smacks of collusion, Jones was censored by Facebook, Apple’s iTunes store, YouTube, Spotify and others including the Disqus commenting system. The action by Disqus seems to be more of a blow against Jones’ defenders whose voices are also being silenced.

Big Tech Purge Of Alex Jones Continues As Vimeo Removes Videos

What sort of solution would you say is appropriate for this problem?
Heavy doses of Thorazine for Alex Jones and his supporters.

Yeah. I'm not sure what they're after, really. They seem to want government to crack down on the media. But they're not fascists or anything like that, so it's cool.

Looks they are really desperate to keep conservatives quiet. Let the nazi call outs begin! :21::21::21::21::21:

Bombastic internet host Alex Jones is the beta test of how far that Silicon Valley tech oligarchs looking to curry favor with congressional Democrats will go in their relentless jihad against free speech and voices that are supportive of President Trump.

Last week in what smacks of collusion, Jones was censored by Facebook, Apple’s iTunes store, YouTube, Spotify and others including the Disqus commenting system. The action by Disqus seems to be more of a blow against Jones’ defenders whose voices are also being silenced.

Yeah. I'm not sure what they're after, really. They seem to want government to crack down on the media. But they're not fascists or anything like that, so it's cool.
Sorry, I never stated the government should intervene. These fascists have every right to allow content or ban it. But collusion it is never the less.

Sorry, I never stated the government should intervene. These fascists have every right to allow content or ban it. But collusion it is never the less.

Ahh. Ok. I was confused because there's a lot of talk about rights and freedom of speech, etc... Jones is even calling for congressional hearings! :)

As long as all you're doing is trying to shine a light on what they're up to it's reasonable to raise a ruckus. But I've seen several posts from Trump supporters demanding more. it's getting kind of creepy.

Forum List

Back