Corporate America Squealing At Welfare Cuts

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Entitlement of elites

You're fucking hilarious you know Readers' Digest pays funny people like you money for shit like this.

Let's see who really receives the largess of the fucking government

Obama?s Raid on Wealthy Is More of Awful Same: Kevin Hassett - BusinessWeek

In a study published in 2007, the Tax Foundation examined the tax burdens and government spending receipts across income groups. It found that for every dollar it sent to Washington, the lowest quintile of the income distribution received $14.76 in government spending. By comparison, the highest quintile --at that time, those making more than $99,500 -- received just 32 cents for every dollar paid in federal taxes.

So why do these people, people like you, want the rich to pay even more of their income?

The answer is easy

You and they feel like they are fucking entitled to the fruits of another man's labors.

I can't disagree with your entitlement statemnent. However you are comparing apples with caviar. the lowest income group with the highest? Lots more dollars are realized by the highest regardeless of the ratio of return per each dollar.

LIke giving a 3% raise in a corporation, the janitor gets .25/hr and the execitives get many $ per hr.

That argument can be used to minimize anything.

But if you paid in a dollar and got 15 dollars back you did better than the guy who paid in a dollar and got 32 cents back

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Entitlement of elites

You're fucking hilarious you know Readers' Digest pays funny people like you money for shit like this.

Let's see who really receives the largess of the fucking government

Obama?s Raid on Wealthy Is More of Awful Same: Kevin Hassett - BusinessWeek

So why do these people, people like you, want the rich to pay even more of their income?

The answer is easy

You and they feel like they are fucking entitled to the fruits of another man's labors.

I can't disagree with your entitlement statemnent. However you are comparing apples with caviar. the lowest income group with the highest? Lots more dollars are realized by the highest regardeless of the ratio of return per each dollar.

LIke giving a 3% raise in a corporation, the janitor gets .25/hr and the execitives get many $ per hr.

But if you paid in a dollar and got 15 dollars back you did better than the guy who paid in a dollar and got 32 cents back

I am totally against getting more back in taxes than you paid in. Earned income credit?
I am for a pure flat tax with the same precentage paid in for EVERY $ of income with ZERO deductions.

Haven't we enough threads on this?

No...here's your choices...don't read it or go fuck yourself

Yeah because somehow this thread is sooooo much more informative and interesting because you wrote it right?

Idiot.

I wouldn't mind if Bfgrn actually DID write something but.... as per... all he does is shove an article up, with no comment, opinion or anything of substance - he does manage to find a quote from someone to go along with the article but as always. he relies only on the intellect of others.

He has no intellect of his own, in my opinion.*

*My opinion is based on my own observations of Bfrgn's posts. Lots of words, no substance.

Well, your Democrats are in the majority in Congress, have them end the corporate welfare. I have no problem with that. Quick question, that WAS your guys that passed the $785b. stimulus plan right? Single largest corporate welfare move EVER. Just saying.

Ah, Faux Snooze misinformation propaganda...you must be talking about Bush and Paulsons' TARP

The Stimulus - The American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009
The measures are nominally worth $787 billion. The Act includes federal tax cuts, expansion of unemployment benefits and other social welfare provisions, and domestic spending in education, health care, and infrastructure, including the energy sector. The Act also includes numerous non-economic recovery related items that were either part of longer-term plans (e.g. a study of the effectiveness of medical treatments) or desired by Congress (e.g. a limitation on executive compensation in federally aided banks added by Senator Dodd and Rep. Frank).

No Republicans in the House and only three Republican Senators voted for the bill.
wiki

I was waiting for the blame Bush reply. Yeah, I remember the executive order Bush signed to make TARP law. Oh, I'm sorry, seems like a bunch of Democratic Congress people voted that through, telling us it was necessary and would keep unemployment under 8%. You own the problem fix it.

I don't blame Bush for passing TARP, but I do blame Bush for policies that led to the collapse of our economy, his horrible presidency and the worst job creation record in history.

TARP was necessary, but it was definitely a 'hold your nose' necessary. If the banks had failed and in particular AIG, every middle class 401K would have totally evaporated...

We can't change the past. What matters now is passing and enforcing regulations that prevent this from happening again...IF you've been paying attention, only ONE Republican is 'in' on regulatory reform, and he is now balking...

The major accomplishment of FDR was putting regulations in place to prevent another Great Depression...but over the years, mostly because of Reaganomics, those regulations were removed, relaxed of unenforced...

There is one constant throughout history...human nature. The SAME reasons regulations were necessary in the 1930's exist today. The SAME reasons labor unions were necessary in the 1930's exists today...people DON'T change...

We need an FDR, and we got Bush lite...

No...here's your choices...don't read it or go fuck yourself

Yeah because somehow this thread is sooooo much more informative and interesting because you wrote it right?

Idiot.

I wouldn't mind if Bfgrn actually DID write something but.... as per... all he does is shove an article up, with no comment, opinion or anything of substance - he does manage to find a quote from someone to go along with the article but as always. he relies only on the intellect of others.

He has no intellect of his own, in my opinion.*

*My opinion is based on my own observations of Bfrgn's posts. Lots of words, no substance.

Feel free to debate me Cali gal...you can even choose the topic...but I know...you CAN'T. We've been over this before...you are TOO afraid, because you and I already know the outcome...it wouldn't bode well for your resume as an 'author'...:lol::lol::lol:

Intelligence isn't 'knowing', it's knowing where to find the knowledge...try it sometime...

I am totally against getting more back in taxes than you paid in. Earned income credit?
I am for a pure flat tax with the same precentage paid in for EVERY $ of income with ZERO deductions.

Amen.

Something like 10% of gross income. No deductions, no exemptions just pay it.

Amen.

Something like 10% of gross income. No deductions, no exemptions just pay it.

We could get rid of like 90% of the IRS operating Budget. Of course HR Block would spend their last dime fighting it. They are a parasitic industry anyway.

Ditto. Works for me also.

Oh come on guys, how are we going to shape the social conscience of the nation without tax breaks? :lol:

Forum List

Back