Corp is created, gives Mitt 1mil, then disolves

I like the founders know that religion and Government has been horrible for any people living under neath it.

why not Sponsor an amendment to the Constitution preventing all but atheists from running for President?

Dipshit.:cuckoo:

Why would I do that?

I never said anything about the poerson running having religious beliefs.

I just dont want the church of ANYTHING effecting our elections, you know just like the founders.

You can start a thread about it if you like.

This thread is about poeple creating a corporation JUST to funnel money into a campaign.

Do you think that is good for our country?

I like the founders know that religion and Government has been horrible for any people living under neath it.

why not Sponsor an amendment to the Constitution preventing all but atheists from running for President?

Why would I do that?

I never said anything about the poerson running having religious beliefs.

I just dont want the church of ANYTHING effecting our elections, you know just like the founders.

Few do.

So, why are you such a bigot about Mormons?

So you disagree with me and the founders about religion being bad for government?

The Founding Fathers did NOT think that 'religion' was bad for government, dipshit.

They thought the idea of a 'state sponsored religion' was bad for government.

There is a significant difference between your position and that of the Founding Fathers.

I also think there should be a law that a white person is not to donate to white candidates and blacks to black candidates to ensure no one is allwoing race to dictate who they donate to.

Aferall, we certainly dont want race to dictate politics.

I see nothing wrong with a Mormon wanting to support a Mormon candidate. They have similar beliefs, ideologies and a comfort zone of knowing the candidate has a similar thinking as the voter.

Afterall, isnt that what choosing the candidate is all about?

Firm gives $1 million to pro-Romney group, dissolves - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

Great now anyone in the world can give to American politics.

well as long as they are wealthy enough.

Yet one more lie told by truthdoesn'tmatter. The title of her thread is a bold faced lie.

The money wasn't given to Romney as her title states it was. It was given to a "pro-Romney group."

I know she's not smart enough to see the difference, but once again we have proof that truthdoesn'tmatter is a liar.

Rick

Forum List

Back