Corp is created, gives Mitt 1mil, then disolves

• Banned
the rich just have more to say.

Money makes you more verbal I guess

• Banned
think of how many mormans could do this.

The morman church gives them money, they form a corp, they donate that money and boom you have a really wealthy morman candidate.

• Banned
You know like being a crab is wealth to you.

you just have more bitch inside you than most.

These rich people aquire a few things to say with each dollar they pocket.

Its what the founders intended.

Everyone gets a say.

The wealthy just get more words because......well .......hell....... they made more money (or were given more money by someone)

Now people who have wealthy churches, or wealthy friends, or just get paid to be mommentarily wealthy to transfer these funds into campagin coffers have sooo much to say.

You don't sem to have a problem with Unions donating to Obama. Hell. They got payed back big time. Just ask the folks who had money invested in GM and Chrysler. They got hosed big time.

Bet you don't have a problem with that though. Right??

Everyone gets a say.

The wealthy just get more words because......well .......hell....... they made more money (or were given more money by someone)

Now people who have wealthy churches, or wealthy friends, or just get paid to be mommentarily wealthy to transfer these funds into campagin coffers have sooo much to say.

I wonder how all of those poor people were able to come up with 50K to spend the evening celebrating Obamas birthday...and wow...poor people spending 10K to get a picture taken with him.

Everyone gets a say.

Now you sound drunk
Gee thanks I guess I better learn how to spell it sense they may own the country soon

Now you sound like a bigot

The ONLY way we are ever going to fix what is wrong with our government is by throwing the money changers...oops, I mean lobbyists out.

Public financing of elections is the solution. No corporate or special interest money allowed AT ALL, period.

Well...we see eye to eye on one thing.....we are making progress Ms. SeaWytch

Everyone gets a say.

Now you sound drunk
Gee thanks I guess I better learn how to spell it sense they may own the country soon

Now you sound like a bigot

No Im not a fan of any organized religion.

I dont want any religion tainting my government.

Historically its been real bad for humans when ONE religion gets too much control

I'm sure she never questioned this either

[URL="http://www.opensecrets.org/news/2011/07/financial-sector-helps-barack-obama.html] Financial Sector Helps Barack Obama Score Big Money for Re-election Fight [/URL]

BP and its employees have given more than $3.5 million to federal candidates over the past 20 years, with the largest chunk of their money going to Obama, according to the Center for Responsive Politics. Donations come from a mix of employees and the company’s political action committees — $2.89 million flowed to campaigns from BP-related PACs and about $638,000 came from individuals.

Where did I say it didnt bother me?

Both you and I have likely never voted for someone who has not been influenced by this type of money.

Now its going to be a free for all.

Forum List

Back