Corp-America/Republicans; On-The-Clock!!

It's the same old story. Democrats want free stuff and expect the rich to pay for it.
Yeah.....that's what it is.

I still haven't gotten the pony, I wanted (50-year-ago).

:rolleyes:

A Bubblehead, like you, should surely understand that.​

IF the tax-cuts go thru (as presently-advertised).....

.....Corporate-America & Republicans will be ON-THE-CLOCK!!!!!!

For the last-10-years, it's been one-big-party for the high-roller$/1%ers.

For the last-2-years, Republicans have been holding-their-breath & stomping-their-feet (with their tax-cut tantrums)....and, doing very-little-else....if anything-at-all!!

IF the tax-cuts go thru, they'll (BOTH) officially be ON-THE-JOB-CREATION-CLOCK.....and, there's no way they're gonna have TWO-full-years to make that happen.....Stateside (i.e. investing in China no-longer counts)!!!!

Corporate-America can start with manufacturing....and, Republicans can start with infrastructure!!!

Let's SEE what they accomplish.....by this time, NEXT year.

:eusa_whistle:

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>​

Surely you jest? Next year? Lets give them the same amount of time they gave President Obama before we start screaming "Failure" Which was about the time he was sworn in........
That'd be my point.

If they expected Obama to clean-up ALL-o'-the-crap Bush left-behind, in TWO years....all o' the "conservatives" (combined) should SURELY be able to turn-around the employment-scene, in ONE year!!
241.png

Maybe they will. What if they do? What happens to you? I guess you'll look even dumber on this board than you already do. By your own twisted logic,it's all on the Republicans. So if things do get better,i'm sure you'll be here giving them all the credit no? Yea we wont be holding our breath waiting for that though. You are right,a new Sheriff is coming to Town. See ya in January. :)

The Government only creates Government jobs. These jobs are obviously a huge Net-Loss for American Taxpayers. Businesses need to create jobs. Demonizing them isn't going to help them begin hiring. In fact it will likely create the opposite result. The Anti-Business Wingers need to think things through a bit more.
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, businesses are purposely not hiring.....'cause everyone's demonizing them, huh???????

Gee.....whatta great collection o' mature-little-businessmen we've got, out there!!!

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>​

Didn't say that. You did. Demonizing doesn't help. An Anti-Business environment isn't good for anyone. Constantly attacking them by promising to punish them will only hurt everyone in the end.
.....With the opposite result. Yeah....you've already said that.

So....after hurting businessmen's feelings....they'll lash-out with WHAT opposite result???? :eusa_eh:

......<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>.....​

So when exactly were we all partying these last 10 years?

Maybe some people should realize what kind of work has been going on and stop whining and join us.

IF the tax-cuts go thru (as presently-advertised).....​

"President Obama and congressional Republicans have reached a tentative accord on a far-reaching economic packagehttp://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/06/AR2010120605923.html?hpid=topnews that would preserve George W. Bush administration tax breaks for families at all income levels for two years, extend emergency jobless benefits through 2011 and cut payroll taxes by 2 percent for every American worker through the end of next year.

The scope of the agreement, announced by the White House late Monday, was far broader than lawmakers in either party had been expecting. The deal would extend a college tuition tax credit and other breaks for middle-class families that were due to expire New Year's Eve. And it would revive the inheritance tax after a year-long lapse, imposing a 35 percent rate on estates worth more than $5 million for individuals and $10 million for couples."

For the last-2-years, Republicans have been holding-their-breath & stomping-their-feet (with their tax-cut tantrums)....and, doing very-little-else....if anything-at-all!!

IF the tax-cuts go thru, they'll (BOTH) officially be ON-THE-JOB-CREATION-CLOCK.....and, there's no way they're gonna have TWO-full-years to make that happen.....Stateside (i.e. investing in China no-longer counts)!!!!

Corporate-America can start with manufacturing....and, Republicans can start with infrastructure!!!

My concern is that two years will not be sufficient incentive for people to shift money commitments to new or expanded operations. It should've been premanent. Instead the uncertainty will be on top of them again, and way too soon. Only the desperate will move, or those who think by getting in first they can build up a reserve. At least this will have some effect to lower the unemployment rate, and that is a gift to Obama

So, now you are going to bitch that the GOP didn't hold out for even more defecit????

Uh these Tax Cuts are for everyone. Not just for those "Evil" rich people. Obviously you and and your MSLSD dork can't read & comprehend. SHEESH! :cuckoo:

Yeah.....we know......

4921713602_20823143eb.jpg

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>

If that chart's for real, I stand to put an extra $76 bucks a year in my pocket. Whoopee!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDdWJcpJj0[/ame]​

And for the really high-rollers, that's brand new top-of-the-line Merecedes every year, a spanking new Bentley every other year, and a very cool new Lamborghini every third year or so.

Well, I guess those Brits, Germans, and Italians need the work also.
I think it's still called "compa$$ionate-con$ervati$m".

Yeah.....we know......

4921713602_20823143eb.jpg

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>

If that chart's for real, I stand to put an extra $76 bucks a year in my pocket. Whoopee!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wDdWJcpJj0[/ame]​

And for the really high-rollers, that's brand new top-of-the-line Merecedes every year, a spanking new Bentley every other year, and a very cool new Lamborghini every third year or so.

Well, I guess those Brits, Germans, and Italians need the work also.
I think it's still called "compa$$ionate-con$ervati$m".

Hey don't blame us for you being a low-paid loser. lol! Get off yer ass and make something of yourself. Your whining sounds like a YP not a MP. You're not making it? That's all on you. Get to work.

The Government doesn't *only* create Government jobs, idiot.

They bid on private contractors, all of the time. Try knowing what you're talking about once in a blue.
You're forgetting......LibocalypseNow (and, other-such-Independents) are primarily-committed to rhetoric; talking-points that make them sound involved.....while, at the same time, avoiding any-and-all effort at creativity.

These would be the same people, who're continually advising everyone-else....."Ya' know what's gonna HAPPEN, don't you??"....and...."I GUARANTEE you....". :rolleyes:

Most of them are lacking in any (actual) life-experiences....but, still have a deep-seated need to sound relevant.​

Uh,the Government pays those "Private Contractors" no? Still Government Jobs in the end. The Taxpayer still loses. The Government has only made our problems much worse. They have completely sunk many future generations.
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight......after telling everyone "Government IS The Problem!"

I remember it, all-too-well.......

Surely you jest? Next year? Lets give them the same amount of time they gave President Obama before we start screaming "Failure" Which was about the time he was sworn in........
That'd be my point.

If they expected Obama to clean-up ALL-o'-the-crap Bush left-behind, in TWO years....all o' the "conservatives" (combined) should SURELY be able to turn-around the employment-scene, in ONE year!!
241.png

Maybe they will. What if they do? What happens to you? I guess you'll look even dumber on this board than you already do. By your own twisted logic,it's all on the Republicans. So if things do get better......
IF they get better?????? :eusa_eh:

I thought it was a certainty!!!!

:eusa_eh:

IF the tax-cuts go thru (as presently-advertised).....

My concern is that two years will not be sufficient incentive for people to shift money commitments to new or expanded operations. It should've been premanent. Instead the uncertainty will be on top of them again, and way too soon. Only the desperate will move, or those who think by getting in first they can build up a reserve. At least this will have some effect to lower the unemployment rate, and that is a gift to Obama

So, now you are going to bitch that the GOP didn't hold out for even more defecit????
Easy, now......we're talkin'-about politicos with very-delicate constitutions....

john_boehner_crying_little_.jpg

Forum List

Back