Corp-America/Republicans; On-The-Clock!!

The Government only creates Government jobs. These jobs are obviously a huge Net-Loss for American Taxpayers. Businesses need to create jobs. Demonizing them isn't going to help them begin hiring. In fact it will likely create the opposite result. The Anti-Business Wingers need to think things through a bit more.

It still does'nt address how unemployment insurance is going to be paid for.
Will it be on the credit card by Dems? Or will it be paid for like the Repubs want?
It pays for ITSELF!!!!!

ALL UC is spent, LOCALLY!!!!!!!!!!

(And, you're not gonna hear too-many local-businessmen complaining about that!!)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxdfMs5lw3E[/ame]​

Last edited:
The Government only creates Government jobs. These jobs are obviously a huge Net-Loss for American Taxpayers. Businesses need to create jobs. Demonizing them isn't going to help them begin hiring. In fact it will likely create the opposite result. The Anti-Business Wingers need to think things through a bit more.

The Government doesn't *only* create Government jobs, idiot.

They bid on private contractors, all of the time. Try knowing what you're talking about once in a blue.

They bid on private contractors, all of the time. Try knowing what you're talking about once in a blue.

Still a Government job in the end. Who's paying these "private contractors?" Still a Net-Loss for Taxpayers. Businesses need to create the jobs. Hostility towards them isn't going to help. That gets you nowhere. This President might actually be figuring this out. Good for him.

lol! Now you're just moving the goal posts. Jobs are Jobs and people need em. If Unemployment Numbers do improve......
ooooooooooooooooooooooo....."IF..".....how comforting.....

:rolleyes:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_rbHaaQ7o[/ame]​

Uh these Tax Cuts are for everyone. Not just for those "Evil" rich people. Obviously you and and your MSLSD dork can't read & comprehend. SHEESH! :cuckoo:

Yeah.....we know......

4921713602_20823143eb.jpg

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>

Last edited:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_rbHaaQ7o

Uh these Tax Cuts are for everyone. Not just for those "Evil" rich people. Obviously you and and your MSLSD dork can't read & comprehend. SHEESH! :cuckoo:

Yes it's always 'If.' There are never any guarantees. You Wingers of all people should know that. You guys made a lot of promises you still haven't delivered on.

IF the tax-cuts go thru (as presently-advertised).....​

"President Obama and congressional Republicans have reached a tentative accord on a far-reaching economic packagehttp://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/06/AR2010120605923.html?hpid=topnews that would preserve George W. Bush administration tax breaks for families at all income levels for two years, extend emergency jobless benefits through 2011 and cut payroll taxes by 2 percent for every American worker through the end of next year.

The scope of the agreement, announced by the White House late Monday, was far broader than lawmakers in either party had been expecting. The deal would extend a college tuition tax credit and other breaks for middle-class families that were due to expire New Year's Eve. And it would revive the inheritance tax after a year-long lapse, imposing a 35 percent rate on estates worth more than $5 million for individuals and $10 million for couples."

.....Corporate-America & Republicans will be ON-THE-CLOCK!!!!!!

For the last-10-years, it's been one-big-party for the high-roller$/1%ers.

For the last-2-years, Republicans have been holding-their-breath & stomping-their-feet (with their tax-cut tantrums)....and, doing very-little-else....if anything-at-all!!

IF the tax-cuts go thru, they'll (BOTH) officially be ON-THE-JOB-CREATION-CLOCK.....and, there's no way they're gonna have TWO-full-years to make that happen.....Stateside (i.e. investing in China no-longer counts)!!!!

Corporate-America can start with manufacturing....and, Republicans can start with infrastructure!!!

Let's SEE what they accomplish.....by this time, NEXT year.

:eusa_whistle:

<tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick><tick>​

Surely you jest? Next year? Lets give them the same amount of time they gave President Obama before we start screaming "Failure" Which was about the time he was sworn in........

I am guessing that Shaman is like many of us in wondering when the GOP promised private sector jobs will begin flooding the unemployment ranks since the Bush tax cuts will be extended for the people "conservatives" say create the jobs.

That's unfair when coupled with the fact that UE is being extended.

As a level headed dude, I have yet to see the argument for extending it past 99 weeks.

It's obviously incentive NOT to take that low paying drive-through job and dig your way out of the ditches (as an able-bodied person should).....and sit around and wait for higher paying jobs to open for as long as the Government will let you wait for that day. Come on, be real about this.

Well, hang on a minute. By extending the Bush tax cuts to the millionaires and billionaires, the GOP promises they will create jobs. Were Boehner and McConnell talking about low wage, part time jobs at McDonald's? If so, I think they probably should have been a little more specific....

I just love that "millionaires and billionaires". How quickly the leftists forget that their own leader defined "the rich" as $250,000 and above. Last time I checked, $250,000 wasn't a million, let alone a billion.

My bad....what was your question?

It was more-so a request: to justify unemployment over 99-weeks (close to two years); and further, justify now going beyond that. Just asking for a rationale, to see if I can find one that I may find reasonable because I'm hard-pressed beyond 99-damned weeks, lol.

I can tell you I can't come up with one. Where is this lack of jobs? I'm just not seeing it. There are TONS of jobs out there. I get udpated every week with dozens of job openings.
....But, you forgot to post your resource for those TONS of jobs, right??

(BTW....if there ARE TONS of jobs.....why the need for tax-cuts??? :cuckoo: )​

It's the same old story. Democrats want free stuff and expect the rich to pay for it.

However, the percieved rich are sick of it because in reality 250,000 doesn't go very far anymore especially if the government takes most of it.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, businesses are purposely not hiring.....'cause everyone's demonizing them, huh???????

Gee.....whatta great collection o' mature-little-businessmen we've got, out there!!!

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....so, businesses are purposely not hiring.....'cause everyone's demonizing them, huh???????

Gee.....whatta great collection o' mature-little-businessmen we've got, out there!!!

Didn't say that. You did. Demonizing doesn't help. An Anti-Business environment isn't good for anyone. Constantly attacking them by promising to punish them will only hurt everyone in the end. It really is counter-productive. I think this President is finally figuring that out. Hey,better late than never.

Supply-side theory doesn't work. LibApoc...if you're waiting on all these generous rich people to create jobs to expand business...people are going to need money to buy things first.

This idea that a benevolent upper class or even middle class small business person just creates jobs out of the blue is ridiculous. They hold on to money just like everyone else. When it makes sense to expand they do, but there are more factors than simply the health of the economy that go into a decision like that. Business owners don't always expand when it's profitable to do so. Sometimes they're just fine where they are. Other times they want to wait out economic hurdles...both national and personal.

How do I know? Yes, I've owned more than one business myself. My father, before he sold his company, was one of the top employers in our mid-sized town as well.

If anyone can promote business, it's not the president...it's the legislature. And I really want the current legislature to do a good job (not "hope they fail" like Limbutt said about BO). We're all counting on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tZ_rbHaaQ7o

Yeah.....we know......

4921713602_20823143eb.jpg

If that chart's for real, I stand to put an extra $76 bucks a year in my pocket. Whoopee!

And for the really high-rollers, that's brand new top-of-the-line Merecedes every year, a spanking new Bentley every other year, and a very cool new Lamborghini every third year or so.

Well, I guess those Brits, Germans, and Italians need the work also.

Supply-side theory doesn't work. LibApoc...if you're waiting on all these generous rich people to create jobs to expand business...people are going to need money to buy things first.

This idea that a benevolent upper class or even middle class small business person just creates jobs out of the blue is ridiculous. They hold on to money just like everyone else. When it makes sense to expand they do, but there are more factors than simply the health of the economy that go into a decision like that. Business owners don't always expand when it's profitable to do so. Sometimes they're just fine where they are. Other times they want to wait out economic hurdles...both national and personal.

How do I know? Yes, I've owned more than one business myself. My father, before he sold his company, was one of the top employers in our mid-sized town as well.

If anyone can promote business, it's not the president...it's the legislature. And I really want the current legislature to do a good job (not "hope they fail" like Limbutt said about BO). We're all counting on it.

I hear ya. They're no Saints. But who is? In the end you have to get out there and make things happen for yourself. No one's gonna give you anything. I just don't think a hostile Anti-Business environment is good for anyone in the end. We all lose with that stuff.

You're forgetting......LibocalypseNow (and, other-such-Independents) are primarily-committed to rhetoric; talking-points that make them sound involved.....while, at the same time, avoiding any-and-all effort at creativity.

These would be the same people, who're continually advising everyone-else....."Ya' know what's gonna HAPPEN, don't you??"....and...."I GUARANTEE you....". :rolleyes:

Most of them are lacking in any (actual) life-experiences....but, still have a deep-seated need to sound relevant.​

You're forgetting......LibocalypseNow (and, other-such-Independents) are primarily-committed to rhetoric; talking-points that make them sound involved.....while, at the same time, avoiding any-and-all effort at creativity.

These would be the same people, who're continually advising everyone-else....."Ya' know what's gonna HAPPEN, don't you??"....and...."I GUARANTEE you....". :rolleyes:

Most of them are lacking in any (actual) life-experiences....but, still have a deep-seated need to sound relevant.​

Uh,the Government pays those "Private Contractors" no? Still Government Jobs in the end. The Taxpayer still loses. The Government has only made our problems much worse. They have completely sunk many future generations. Demonizing Business isn't going to help anyone. They employ America. It is what it is.

Yes it's always 'If.' There are never any guarantees.
.....Except that tax-cuts (definitely) create jobs.

Yeah.....we've heard......

Yes it's always 'If.' There are never any guarantees.
.....Except that tax-cuts (definitely) create jobs.

Yeah.....we've heard......

Maybe they do,maybe they don't. One thing is for sure though,businesses provide jobs while people like you don't. This we do know. You contribute nothing. Have a nice day. :)

IF the tax-cuts go thru (as presently-advertised).....​

"President Obama and congressional Republicans have reached a tentative accord on a far-reaching economic packagehttp://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/06/AR2010120605923.html?hpid=topnews that would preserve George W. Bush administration tax breaks for families at all income levels for two years, extend emergency jobless benefits through 2011 and cut payroll taxes by 2 percent for every American worker through the end of next year.

The scope of the agreement, announced by the White House late Monday, was far broader than lawmakers in either party had been expecting. The deal would extend a college tuition tax credit and other breaks for middle-class families that were due to expire New Year's Eve. And it would revive the inheritance tax after a year-long lapse, imposing a 35 percent rate on estates worth more than $5 million for individuals and $10 million for couples."

.....Corporate-America & Republicans will be ON-THE-CLOCK!!!!!!

For the last-10-years, it's been one-big-party for the high-roller$/1%ers.

For the last-2-years, Republicans have been holding-their-breath & stomping-their-feet (with their tax-cut tantrums)....and, doing very-little-else....if anything-at-all!!

IF the tax-cuts go thru, they'll (BOTH) officially be ON-THE-JOB-CREATION-CLOCK.....and, there's no way they're gonna have TWO-full-years to make that happen.....Stateside (i.e. investing in China no-longer counts)!!!!

Corporate-America can start with manufacturing....and, Republicans can start with infrastructure!!!

Let's SEE what they accomplish.....by this time, NEXT year.

:eusa_whistle:

Surely you jest? Next year? Lets give them the same amount of time they gave President Obama before we start screaming "Failure" Which was about the time he was sworn in........
That'd be my point.

If they expected Obama to clean-up ALL-o'-the-crap Bush left-behind, in TWO years....all o' the "conservatives" (combined) should SURELY be able to turn-around the employment-scene, in ONE year!!
241.png

Forum List

Back