Coronavirus - do you give a shit ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I am sick of hearing about it now. Every day I am being asked to care about people who have this so called disease. But in my heart I just cant find a shit to give.

The news agenda needs to move on to a topic that is more relevant to people like me.

0*efeuuhyvZmaz7Bnc.jpeg

~S~

Tommy you should recognize the pattern by now. The news media likes to scare and frighten the masses with made up issues. It’s very lucrative.

Tommy you should recognize the pattern by now. The news media likes to scare and frighten the masses with made up issues. It’s very lucrative.
I suspect the CIA probably invented this bogus disease in league with Soros. Probably to distract from some other shit. Is there still a fire in Australia ?

I suspect the CIA probably invented this bogus disease in league with Soros. Probably to distract from some other shit. Is there still a fire in Australia ?
I wouldn’t rule that out.

I am sick of hearing about it now. Every day I am being asked to care about people who have this so called disease. But in my heart I just cant find a shit to give. The news agenda needs to move on to a topic that is more relevant to people like me.

What's more relevant to people like you, Tom? Maybe this?

THE DOLL CHANNEL

I mean, what could be important about a virus which may have been some bio-weapon or genetic experiment that containment was lost on (like the African Killer Bees that escaped a bee laboratory in S. America that escaped because some careless nit left the Queen trap off the door and now plagues half of South and North America) which has threatened thousand of lives and crippled a nation?

Won't it be funny now if this thing spreads into a pandemic and a year from now people in London have it? Maybe you.

I am sick of hearing about it now. Every day I am being asked to care about people who have this so called disease. But in my heart I just cant find a shit to give.

The news agenda needs to move on to a topic that is more relevant to people like me.

I detect the sweet smell of satire coming across the pond from Wales. Good one.:biggrin:

Yeah, once I found out the beer was safe I quit worrying too...At noon time I'm going to resume inoculating myself.

I think it is a problem for some, but I think it is being taking completely out of proportion in the latest attempt to get some massive world wide freak out to happen, which of course is not happening. Also I think some unfortunately are using this as a means to attack random Chinese peoples who could be in their vicinity.

I do think like with all diseases that everyone should be prepared, take measures etc because this is only sensible in my opinion, but I do not think it is yet a world wide pandemic despite the Scare Tactics the MSM are using to suggest that it is.

I don't.

I remember what, 5-6 years ago when the big panic was the Ebola Virus.

Deadly diseases like that happen in shithole communist countries.
Same with the SARS panic, Zika, West Nile, bird flu, etc.

Yet more always die from the old boring common flu bugs. Just doesn't have the glammor of an exotic disease .

WE can only PRAY you DON'T give a shit. Please keep thinking that way.

It's coming for you Please wait in line LEFTIST DUMB fks.

upload_2020-2-23_6-47-55.jpeg

Most Americans Are Not Taking This Coronavirus Outbreak Seriously, And That Is Potentially Very Dangerous
Feb 22,

Forum List

Back