Corker: Trump's public 'castration' of Rex Tillerson threatens U.S.

Thank God for those on the Right who speak out.

Corker: Trump's public 'castration' of Rex Tillerson threatens U.S.
<excerpt>
In an interview with Washington Post editorial page editor Jackson Diehl, the Tennessee lawmaker said Trump is creating a "binary" situation in which the U.S. would have a choice between war, or a nuclear-armed North Korea or Iran.

"You cannot publicly castrate your own secretary of state without giving yourself that binary choice," Corker said, according to the Post.

Corker is a neocon establishment type with serious ties to the CFR.....never had any respect for the man.
Corker backed Trump and was considered for VP.
Which is why Corker and others on the right who supported Trump share much of the blame for the disaster that is Trump.

Corker retired. He's just trying to get in a parting shot on his way to obscurity.
No he is right...Donald Trump is Madder than Mad and Sadder than Sad......Period...Non are so blind that they cannot see Reality

Well then, you must be as blind as a fucking headless bat.
Your opinion is just that,a stupid opinion( and stop swearing)...Time to take off those Rose colored glasses

Trump is not mad, and appears to be having the best of times being president. That is not opinion, but observation.

As to swearing, there are no "bad words". Only words badly used.

Also, you're drooling hypocrisy. See #13 here.

Japanese man burns wife and 5 children to death...good thing he didn't use a gun....

Corker retired. He's just trying to get in a parting shot on his way to obscurity.
No he is right...Donald Trump is Madder than Mad and Sadder than Sad......Period...Non are so blind that they cannot see Reality

Your opinion is just that,a stupid opinion( and stop swearing)...Time to take off those Rose colored glasses

Trump is not mad, and appears to be having the best of times being president. That is not opinion, but observation.

Japanese man burns wife and 5 children to death...good thing he didn't use a gun....
It was actually #12 but keep trying,some people are very trying,very LOL

No, it was #13 where you said "asshole". Click the link if you are capable.

I never called you an AH or anyone else for that matter but in your case maybe I should have,but then I don't delve in the gutter much

I never called you an AH or anyone else for that matter but in your case maybe I should have,but then I don't delve in the gutter much

No, but you hypocritically called me out for swearing when you yourself do the same.

No, but you hypocritically called me out for swearing when you yourself do the same.
Go away you Bore

Tillerson works for Trump, not the other way around. Trump gives Tillerson marching orders and Tillerson marches. If Tillerson doesn't like the orders...he knows where the door is.

Forum List

Back