Corey Lewandowski defends Trump's fast food habit: 'He never ate the bread'

I don't care what he eats. What bothers me is how he eats. Silverware to eat a Bic Mac? What the fuck are you doing, Trump?

This may be worse.

deblasio4.jpg

kMejNxo.jpg

The only crime is them not coming up with this 25 years ago when my teenage metabolism and stomach could handle it.

It should come with the large bottle of Pepto Bismol.

In college while stoned I once ate 2 whoppers, an original chicken sandwich, large fries, and a large chocolate shake.

I probably could have handled the chicken chicken burger of awesomeness.

The only crime is them not coming up with this 25 years ago when my teenage metabolism and stomach could handle it.

It should come with the large bottle of Pepto Bismol.

In college while stoned I once ate 2 whoppers, an original chicken sandwich, large fries, and a large chocolate shake.

I probably could have handled the chicken chicken burger of awesomeness.

My mind's eye now has acid reflux.

Co0e-ydWgAEEbcF.jpg

Holy Christ, Donald. You know that meal's not meant for one person, right?

I got no issue with a billionaire eating that crap. He buys it with his money, and he will pay for the damage it does to his health with his money. On the other hand, if you’re on the free food program then you shouldn’t be allowed to even drive by fast food.
As of March 2017, eligible clients can use your SNAP benefits at the following fast food restaurantsthat accept EBT in Arizona:

• Burger Shoppe (Phoenix)
  • Carls Jr.
  • CiCi’s Pizza (Phoenix)
  • Dairy Queen (Phoenix)
  • Denny’s (Phoenix)
  • Dominos Pizza
  • El Pollo Loco
  • Fat Sub LLC (Lake Havasu City)
  • Golden Corral (Mesa)
  • Gyros & Burgers Restaurant(Glendale)
  • Jack in the Box
  • KFC
  • Moon Light Family Restaurant (Phoenix)
  • Papa Johns Pizza
  • Rally’s Hamburgers (Yuma)
  • Subway
  • Taco Bell
  • Take or Bake Pizza (Glendale)

I don't care what he eats. What bothers me is how he eats. Silverware to eat a Bic Mac? What the fuck are you doing, Trump?

This may be worse.

deblasio4.jpg

kMejNxo.jpg

I can excuse Palin, but Trump is from NY and should know better.

I always assumed from that picture that Palin was uncomfortable because she couldn't use her hands to eat, and make him look like a snob. :lol:

Always possible. Still DiBlasio, as the Mayor of NYC looks worse.

Not by much, but still worse.

Can you imagine the smell on Air Force One? He's just taking Bic Mac and KFC dumps in a pressurized tube all day.

Me and a friend went to an expensive resturant and ordered a 30 dollar pizza. She asked the waitress if we should use a fork..
Needless to say, we ate pizza with a fork lol

Trump needs a new activity. Obama played basketball. Clinton would jog. W was always on his ranch cutting shit down. Trump consumes a bucket of KFC, and plays golf. :dunno:

Trump needs a new activity. Obama played basketball. Clinton would jog. W was always on his ranch cutting shit down. Trump consumes a bucket of KFC, and plays golf. :dunno:

So now all of a sudden you are concerned about his health when a cheap semi-political attack can be made?

Forum List

Back