Corey Feldman: Biggest problem in Hollyweird is pedophilia

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
"According to former child star Corey Feldman, child molestation is rampant in the entertainment industry, as he told Nightline in an interview.

"The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia," he said Wednesday. According to Feldman, the “casting couch” exists for children, too.

Feldman asserts that directors and other adults in the industry take advantage of young aspiring actors on a regular basis. “It's all done under the radar... But it's the big secret,” the 40-year-old said.

Feldman also claimed that former co-star Corey Haim's death last year was the end result of sexual abuse by an unnamed "Hollywood mogul." Feldman said that his friend’s substance addiction was "a symptom” of the molestation he experienced.

The actor previously revealed to GQ that he was raped by his assistant as a child. "It's something that will be addressed in my inner soul for the rest of my life, and it's something that truly affects me,”

Corey Feldman: Biggest problem in Hollywood is pedophilia – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

Corey has been straight up about this for years.

Notice the crickets from the media? Right there some one should punch the shit out of the MSM to have ignored this story for years on end.

I don't doubt this for a moment.

Waaaaaaaaaay back when I was in the biz, the rumours about the "new casting couch"
always involved apparently young boys.

Pity. Those young men were the genius front runners of actors. Sadly the pedos in hollywood had at them and wrecked lives beyond. All for a bum fuck.

Phoenix was amazing. Sad. All sad.

I don't know about the pedophilia, but certainly child exploitation, breaking child labor laws and gross contributing to illegal minor behavior and immorality - 100%.
I think of movies like this push in where the main girl actor dressed like a hooker.

This is why children should not be in any business without a constant protector who cares about the child above all else if they are going to be arround adults.

There are alot of adults who find budding adults sexally desirable and they will act on it if given the chance.

Its not the business its the access.

People who allow ANY adult unsupervised time with their child should be VERY careful.

Man I loved him in the Burbs.

Those boys were brilliant young actors. Both Haim and Feldman were awesome and had so much of a future.

What really disturbs me is that no one will talk about it. We all know the casting couch now involves anal penetration but then I have to remember who runs the biz now.

Somehow an expose of Hollywood pedophiles is just not going to occur with Anderson Cooper. I just can't see him doing a special on it.

This is why children should not be in any business without a constant protector who cares about the child above all else if they are going to be arround adults.

There are alot of adults who find budding adults sexally desirable and they will act on it if given the chance.

People who allow ANY adult unsupervised time with their child should be VERY careful.

The laws are in place. No one enforces them. Hollywood. Plain and simple. Corey's tale will make your hair stand on end.

I know what happened to those boys. Anyone with a lick of sense will understand it as well.

Pity, because I personally think they were acting geniuses in the making. Too bad the hollywood elite also felt they needed to fudge pack such talent.

The laws are in place. No one enforces them. Hollywood. Plain and simple. Corey's tale will make your hair stand on end.

I know what happened to those boys. Anyone with a lick of sense will understand it as well.

Pity, because I personally think they were acting geniuses in the making. Too bad the hollywood elite also felt they needed to fudge pack such talent.

I'm interested in knowing more of your take on this.
Are the parents naive or enablers?

If you think its just Hollywood you are keeping yourself blind.

It happens everywhere. But the thread is about Hollywood and how anal it has become.
Strangely, no one is suing the bumfuckers in Hollywood.

Oddly no one is beating the crap out of the pedophiles there vs going koo koo bye bye on the Vatican in the media.

What's the difference? The media still gets to fuck young boys. The Pope has to apologize and give money.:lol:

People who allow ANY adult unsupervised time with their child should be VERYcareful.

I'm interested in knowing more of your take on this.
Are the parents naive or enablers?

Some know who they are turning their kids over to. It's monumentally disgusting but you can see them a mile away.

Others just trust in stupidity. Naivete. And it goes from there. For the good of the family.

I'm an old timer who actually worked with Ronnie Spector way back in the Genya Ravan days when she was telling me about all the shit Phil would do to her.

The shit I used to hear would make your hair stand on end and make your perm straighten out.

Last edited:
If you think its just Hollywood you are keeping yourself blind.

It happens everywhere. But the thread is about Hollywood and how anal it has become.
Strangely, no one is suing the bumfuckers in Hollywood.

Oddly no one is beating the crap out of the pedophiles there vs going koo koo bye bye on the Vatican in the media.

What's the difference? The media still gets to fuck young boys. The Pope has to apologize and give money.:lol:

This is a problem anywhere that adults have unsupervised access to children.

These scum are everywhwere including churchs and congress, lets not forget Foley

"According to former child star Corey Feldman, child molestation is rampant in the entertainment industry, as he told Nightline in an interview.

"The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was and is and always will be pedophilia," he said Wednesday. According to Feldman, the “casting couch” exists for children, too.

Feldman asserts that directors and other adults in the industry take advantage of young aspiring actors on a regular basis. “It's all done under the radar... But it's the big secret,” the 40-year-old said.

Feldman also claimed that former co-star Corey Haim's death last year was the end result of sexual abuse by an unnamed "Hollywood mogul." Feldman said that his friend’s substance addiction was "a symptom” of the molestation he experienced.

The actor previously revealed to GQ that he was raped by his assistant as a child. "It's something that will be addressed in my inner soul for the rest of my life, and it's something that truly affects me,”

Corey Feldman: Biggest problem in Hollywood is pedophilia – The Marquee Blog - CNN.com Blogs

So Cory is a pedophile?

Why should hollyweird or the lame stream media make a big deal out of this? They think men ramming each other's cocks up their ass is OK too. So someone plays with a little boy or girl... what's the big deal? They don't care. Sick minds, all the way around. They have completely erased from their psyche what PERVERSION is.

Forum List

Back