Corey..Corey...Corey...

Lefty - War of Free Enterprise!

Game On!!

Buying a majority interest in a company, saddling it with debt, and leaving the taxpayer to bail out the pension fund is free enterprise? You're an idiot.

It's funny that when this sort of behavior goes on in the technology field..like "Denial of Service" attacks or when a group of investors do "Tape Painting" or when someone tries to open a shop up on the sidewalk..those things are illegal..

But when rich folks use other people's money to gut a viable business..it's fine.

Love it.

Ignorant. Bain bought dead and dying companies and infused life INTO them.

Worked 78% of the time.

This is an amazing success rate.

That you can't control your inner-Marxist long enough to agree does not change the facts.

Bain associate... “My experience at Dade during those Bain Capital years was that it was strictly an investment, not to create jobs.”

Mitt Romney and Bain Capital | Romney-Gekko 2012

LOL

Job creation is an outcropping of successful private capital investing, Marxist.

You must come from the Pelosian school in that food stamps are the best way to create good workin class jobs.

Marxist? Me? You are a funny sort. In my sixty three years I cannot think of a single action or activity generated by me that would meet that adjective. Clearly you don't know anything about what spews out of your pie hole.

Bain bought dead and dying companies and infused life INTO them.

Worked 78% of the time.

Read and weep, Marxists!

:lol:

Bain bought dead and dying companies and infused life INTO them.

Worked 78% of the time.

Read and weep, Marxists!

Repeat GOP talking points much fuckwit?

OK I'll bite... Prove it.

He's right.

Many of the companies still exist today. But they cut employment rolls and outsourced.

Hence Mittens speech about "creating jobs" has cut the number of jobs "created" from 100,000 to 1,000.

Mr Baker I find your $36,000 contribution from Bain Capital..........

Nausiating.

True story.

Do you also find the money Obama took from Bain in 2008, nauseating?

Obama Campaign Demonizes Romney's Ties to Bain Capital, Yet Took Money From in 2008 - YouTube

Stay on point. "Billy did it too" maybe the high form of debate in your simple mind, it plays like second grade logic here.

One plays the hand one's dealt. :lol:

Forum List

Back