Corbyn skewers tory vice chairman

The crackpot at the end of the rainbow.

28058495_10213614180142686_3540799893486791448_n.jpg

Ben Bradley apologises unreservedly for Corbyn spy claims

Megalolz. The corrupt fuck will try and claim it back on expenses.

The Conservative MP Ben Bradley has apologised unreservedly and will make a substantial donation to charity for a tweet making claims about Jeremy Corbyn’s links to cold war spies, the Labour party said.

Bradley, who has more than 4,000 followers on Twitter, alleged on Monday that Corbyn had “sold British secrets to communist spies”. The tweet, which has since been deleted, followed newspaper reports claiming that Corbyn gave information to a spy during the cold war.

Corbyn was alleged to have met Ján Sarkocy, a Czechoslovakian diplomat in London who was expelled as a spy in the 1980s. Corbyn rejected the allegations as “ridiculous smears”.

Labour said on Saturday that Bradley, 28, had agreed never to repeat the allegations.

The apology was welcomed by Labour, which said the funds would be split between a homeless outreach centre and a food bank in Bradley’s constituency of Mansfield.

Labour said Bradley would tweet the following apology: “On 19 February 2018 I made a seriously defamatory statement on my Twitter account, ‘Ben Bradley MP (bbradleymp)’, about Jeremy Corbyn, alleging he sold British secrets to communist spies. I have since deleted the defamatory tweet. I have agreed to pay an undisclosed substantial sum of money to a charity of his choice, and I will also pay his legal costs.

“I fully accept that my statement was wholly untrue and false. I accept that I caused distress and upset to Jeremy Corbyn by my untrue and false allegations, suggesting he had betrayed his country by collaborating with foreign spies.

“I am very sorry for publishing this untrue and false statement and I have no hesitation in offering my unreserved and unconditional apology to Jeremy Corbyn for the distress I have caused him.”

A spokesperson for Corbyn said: “We are pleased Ben Bradley has admitted what he said was entirely untrue and apologised, and that charities in Mansfield will benefit.

“Following the botched smear campaign against Jeremy, this case shows we are not going to let dangerous lies go unchallenged.”

The choice of charities could be a nod to comments made by Bradley about people on benefits, which surfaced when Theresa May appointed him as the Conservative vice-chairman for youth in January.

In a 2012 blogpost, Bradley said the country would soon be “drowning in a vast sea of unemployed wasters” if workless families had too many children.

The 28-year-old apologised for the inappropriate post and said he had since matured. At the time Labour said the comments were evidence that the “nasty party” lived on.

This week, the Corbynistas bared their teeth. They gave us an insight into the mob-like authoritarianism that lurks behind the facade of their ‘kind’ politics. They insisted Jeremy Corbyn wasn’t a spy for the Stalinists while at the same time exposing their Stalinist tendencies. ‘How dare you lump us in with Stalinists?’, they cried, while in the next breath making manic-eyed videos threatening the press and forming online mobs to punish those who criticise their Dear Leader. The irony has been dark.

For the first time, I feel fearful of Corbynism. Until now, I’ve seen the Corbynistas as a somewhat tragic movement, a kind of cosplay for middle-class millennials who doll up their rather staid politics — their love of the nanny state, their fear of Brexit, their preference for identity politics over class politics — in Marxist memes and Red blather. But this week we have seen another side to them. We have seen their intolerance of rowdy political criticism, their instinct for political interference in the press. This looks increasingly like a movement of petit-bourgeois vengeance.

Exhibit A is Corbyn’s positively Trumpite threat to the press that ‘change is coming’. For all the Corbyn camp’s loathing of Trump, they share his brutish disdain for the trouble-making media. In the video, Corbyn’s contorted face takes to task right-wing newspapers that have indulged the Czech spy story over the past week, and warns that when the Corbynistas come to power there will be a shake-up of press ownership and pressure on press oligarchs to pay more taxes.

The terror of Corbynism | Coffee House

This week, the Corbynistas bared their teeth. They gave us an insight into the mob-like authoritarianism that lurks behind the facade of their ‘kind’ politics. They insisted Jeremy Corbyn wasn’t a spy for the Stalinists while at the same time exposing their Stalinist tendencies. ‘How dare you lump us in with Stalinists?’, they cried, while in the next breath making manic-eyed videos threatening the press and forming online mobs to punish those who criticise their Dear Leader. The irony has been dark.

For the first time, I feel fearful of Corbynism. Until now, I’ve seen the Corbynistas as a somewhat tragic movement, a kind of cosplay for middle-class millennials who doll up their rather staid politics — their love of the nanny state, their fear of Brexit, their preference for identity politics over class politics — in Marxist memes and Red blather. But this week we have seen another side to them. We have seen their intolerance of rowdy political criticism, their instinct for political interference in the press. This looks increasingly like a movement of petit-bourgeois vengeance.

Exhibit A is Corbyn’s positively Trumpite threat to the press that ‘change is coming’. For all the Corbyn camp’s loathing of Trump, they share his brutish disdain for the trouble-making media. In the video, Corbyn’s contorted face takes to task right-wing newspapers that have indulged the Czech spy story over the past week, and warns that when the Corbynistas come to power there will be a shake-up of press ownership and pressure on press oligarchs to pay more taxes.

Do you have an opinion ?

Do you have an opinion ?

Isn't it obvious?

I can't stand Corbyn. Or you. Because of your dishonest click baiting.

Do you have an opinion ?

Isn't it obvious?

Why dont you actually state that rather than just cutnpaste articles? I read it and laughed because it is a load of crap. So are you - Queen of Cutnpaste.

Do you have an opinion ?

Isn't it obvious?

Why dont you actually state that rather than just cutnpaste articles? I read it and laughed because it is a load of crap. So are you - Queen of Cutnpaste.

Nevertheless, something attracts you to me. You want an emotional connection or something?

I still don't like you.

Do you have an opinion ?

Isn't it obvious?

Nevertheless, something attracts you to me. You want an emotional connection or something?

I still don't like you.
U go hun !! Pretty soon you will be forming opinions.

Forum List

Back