Copy right rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The love of xbox is the root of all evil."

~A Bible, page 142, various authors, facing south east with a gentle westerly breeze.
Ravi is a lying ****
-The Annals of USM/B/, 145001:39

"moo, moo" Buttemia, his life under a microscope, edition one

Oh, please don't tell me you read that whole book! I couldn't get past chapter one. I felt my will to live slipping away and had to stop reading.

Quoted directly from the rules section.
Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

One is required to give credit to the author. This can be done with a link OR stating in the post the information. One is not required to find a link if their source is not from the internet. Just to credit the author.

One is required to follow MY f-ing rules. Hope that works for you.

Copyright Guidelines:
Copyright infringement is illegal. USmessageboard.com will enforce the law. Never post an article in its entirety. When posting copyrighted material, please use small sections or link to the article. When posting copyrighted material you MUST give credit to the author in your post. You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

One is required to give credit to the author. This can be done with a link OR stating in the post the information. One is not required to find a link if their source is not from the internet. Just to credit the author.

If YOUR rules are different from those YOU have published then might I suggest you get off your lazy ass and change the LISTED rules?

Same here. I was about three weeks new here ( give or take one ) and I forgot to paste a link....I had been pasting them for three weeks. It was a rush to judgment as the mod told me he was pretty new too..lol

Copyright Guidelines:

^^^^ One is a control freak. :eusa_shhh:

:lol:

It behooves us all to give credit where credit is due.

That's not asking too much, is it?

Basically all we're asking is that you don't STEAL other people's intellectual property.

If you quote some other person's work, CREDIT them for it.

Geeze! What's the big deal?

Basically all we're asking is that you don't STEAL other people's intellectual property.

it's also the fact that if someone doesn't provide information as to the source material, it's impossible to assess the value of the information.

there aer some people here who think it's cute to not attach a link so no one knows how stupid their source material is.

"It behooves us all to give credit where credit is due.

Geeze! What's the big deal?"

- editec

it's also the fact that if someone doesn't provide information as to the source material, it's impossible to assess the value of the information.

there aer some people here who think it's cute to not attach a link so no one knows how stupid their source material is.

Once again if I quote from a none web source I am NOT required by the LISTED rule to search for one. I am simply required to list the author and source. And no law in the US requires a link to protect from infringement or copy right.

Once again if I quote from a none web source I am NOT required by the LISTED rule to search for one. I am simply required to list the author and source. And no law in the US requires a link to protect from infringement or copy right.

You are responsible for including links/credit, regardless of how you originally came across the material.

And that's the end of THAT. This really isn't open to interpretation, discussion, argument, belittling, or imbecile prattle.

If YOUR rules are different from those YOU have published then might I suggest you get off your lazy ass and change the LISTED rules?

I suggest you shut the fuck up, Gunny. My rules are the same as they've been since forever.

The fact your ass can't follow them is YOUR fault, pissant.

Want to play, Gunny, or what ....

I got your name and I got your number, data dink. Let's dance fucker ... or shut the fuck up.:evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back