Copy of Tabloidist Faux News Front Page 2/19/18

abu afak

ALLAH SNACKBAR!
Mar 3, 2006
2/19/18 - 2:32 PM EST

This is a Tabloid, like Murduck's other Pictures-for-Dummies rags.
Are you kidding?
No wonder the WWE Trumplicans like this Piece of Crap.
Copied Right down the prominent Center of pg 1.
Fox News

Sordid 'Child Bride' Western Polygamists, (another) Prurient Olympics Wardrobe Malfunction, Stalone Rumors, Hollywoood Star (Jennifer Lawrence), etc.

What TRASHY supermarket Tabloidism.
Like the 'Enquirer,' they love Trumpov.

Top Story/Leading with:

'CONSUMED MY VERY SOUL'
FOX NEWS EXCLUSIVE: The child bride who brought down the 'prophet of evil'
Elissa Wall was 14 when she was forced to marry her cousin. Now, after helping to jail cult leader Warren Jeffs, she's revealing life inside the secretive polygamous church.

WEARY OF 'SOAP OPERA'
Priebus: Trump wanted Comey out at FBI 'from Day One'

WARDROBE MALFUNCTION
French ice dancer has nightmare slip-up during Winter Olympics

ALIVE AND PUNCHING
Iconic actor death hoax causes star, younger brother to slam rumors

'MISS ARROGANCE'
Hollywood star ripped after objecting to 'hottest actress on the planet' label

Last edited:
It was for a documentary. Are you saying others news sources don’t carry headlines you find faux?

Kim Cattrall, Sarah Jessica Parker feud: Here's everything you need to know - CNN
Smashing Pumpkins explain D'arcy Wretzky's absence - CNN
C80F5738-0D0E-41F4-997C-6F44F8246B91.jpeg

Trump gets 2 scoops of ice cream, others get 1 - CNN Video

CNN's Don Lemon Apologizes After Telling Bill Cosby Accuser How to Avoid Rape

You Goofy or Dishonest Clown.
Not analagous.
I didn't go searching for the Gossip Column or oddities (which almost everone has), I posted the Whole FRONT PAGE Center. The Leading stories/'News.'

Trumpovniks are "very sad."
`

Last edited:
Perfectly good topics at top of CNN News sections.
Trump, Florida shooter, Olympics, etc.

Compare that to Stupid and Salacious LCD (Lowest Common Denominator) material on Faux News.
Again..
Faux News is "Infowars jr" or "National Enquirer Lite."
And no coincidence, both of those Low Brow Scum-sucking websites support Trumpov, and their propietors His friends.
`

Last edited:
You Goofy or Dishonest Clown.
Not analagous.
I didn't go searching for the Gossip Column or oddities (which almost everone has), I posted the Whole FRONT PAGE Center. The Leading stories/'News.'

Trumpovniks are "very sad."
`
what's sad is you're eating up the russian trolling still. you got played but since it gives you an excuse to hate, looks like you're going to keep being stupid for awhile longer.

btw - i support trump and don't watch any major news network. you're arguing with strawmen and old stereotypes.

what's sad is you're eating up the russian trolling still. you got played but since it gives you an excuse to hate, looks like you're going to keep being stupid for awhile longer.

btw - i support trump and don't watch any major news network. you're arguing with strawmen and old stereotypes.
WTF are you talking about Whack Job?

It's the Trumpov fans eating up the Russian stuff. Trump can't/won't criticize Russia and VICE Versa.

There is no messge board like this one.. where the Stupidest and Looniest of Conspiracists have the run of the board.
`

I have Fox News as one of the news sources I have chosen on my iPhone's apps.
It's usually the polar opposite of other main street news resources. It barely covers events that fall into being detrimental to the right and spends a lot of time attacking other media resources.
I will admit CNN, is another site I avoid, it's gone off the deep end and is the left's version of Fox News.
I'll continue tostick with Reuters, the most none partisan resource for news. Anyone who needs partisan news, is not interested in the real news, they are only interested in propaganda.

It's the Trumpov fans eating up the Russian stuff. Trump can't/won't criticize Russia and VICE Versa.

There is no messge board like this one.. where the Stupidest and Looniest of Conspiracists have the run of the board.
`
get help somewhere.

iceberg said:
btw - i support trump and don't watch any major news network.
you're arguing with strawmen and old stereotypes.

abu afak said:

iceberg said:
get help somewhere.
Hey Clown boy.
You admittedly don't read any MSM, YOU just read the Conspiracy and Wacko websites.

Give the other patients a chance on the machine.
`

Forum List

Back