Cops show up 3 hours after 911 call then murder family dog

No, it's not just a tiny minority. These are aggressive dogs and they can snap at any moment because of a perceived threat. They are notorious for a reason and they shouldn't be allowed to be kept as pets. It's the same reason why people aren't allowed to keep chimps as pets. Most of those won't attack either, but when they do it's life altering for the victim.

Pit bulls are, genrally, highly recommended as family pets because they are extremely gentle. It takes a lot of work to turn a pit from that gentle nature into a violent dog.

Plus, they are gorgeous, happy looking animals.
With big thick tongues that they like to lick with. The one thing I don't like about the breed is they want to show affection too, and they have a lot of affection to go around.

Owner of pit bull shot by Austin police officer says dog was chained | kvue.com Austin

Of course pigs lied about what really happened and got off scott free. So if pigs can murder our dogs can I shoot a police dog next time it tries to attack me? I mean what's good for goose is good for the gander as well...

Lots of cops love to shoot dogs because it gives them something they can kill and get away with it. I was pulled over once for a traffic violation and had my little mut dog. She weighs less than 40 lbs. The cop told me to take my dog and stand over away from the road and he told me "if your dog gets away from you I'm going to shoot her". His words, direct quote.

Cops are really just a bunch of pussies. They shoot dogs first and ask questions later because they're afraid. Imagine if a mail man had the same rights as a cop to shoot dead any dog that barks at them!

Here's an idea you pussy pigs - try a TAZER. Its a (usually) non-lethal substitute for deadly force - though I can imagine the confusion considering you guys like to use it as a substitute for doing your job instead.

Last edited:
A tiny minority of pitbulls have attacked, yet every pitbull is assumed to be dangerous, when this is not the case. You cannot accuse a dog of being dangerous when it has done nothing at all to indicate this.

No, it's not just a tiny minority. These are aggressive dogs and they can snap at any moment because of a perceived threat. They are notorious for a reason and they shouldn't be allowed to be kept as pets. It's the same reason why people aren't allowed to keep chimps as pets. Most of those won't attack either, but when they do it's life altering for the victim.

Pit bulls are, genrally, highly recommended as family pets because they are extremely gentle. It takes a lot of work to turn a pit from that gentle nature into a violent dog.

I'm not sure I completely agree with that statement. A pit that has been made comfortable since a puppy will be gentle up to a point. Unless somewhere along the line it's spirit has been broken it is still a pit bull that was bred to fight animals much larger than itself. Even if the dog is normally gentle unless the dog is defective in some way if it's master is threatened or his property (his children) are threatened any pit bull is still capable of being the fiercest unrelenting domestic animal around.

It is not true that a pit cannot release a bite ...that is a myth. What they do that is extra ordinary is that they do not like to quit a fight until they have destroyed the opponent. Most dogs will wimp out if injured in a fight. Pits hate losing so much that they just don't have any quit in their DNA. I believe their pain receptors in their brain shut down when in battle. I think they love both comfort and fighting equally and seperately.

A tiny minority of pitbulls have attacked, yet every pitbull is assumed to be dangerous, when this is not the case. You cannot accuse a dog of being dangerous when it has done nothing at all to indicate this.

I've known two people who raised their pits to be gentle dogs whose pits bit a person. In each case it involved the pit in a fight with another dog and someone trying to break up the fight.

Not saying they're bad - I just think some folks don't appreciate
a) dogs need to be tought to socialize well not only with people - but also other dogs
b) you never try to physically break up a fight between dangerous dogs like that. In most cases the fight will settle itself - if they dogs are normal and aren't trained to be killers, one will eventually realize he's lost and submit to the other - and - the best way to break up a dog fight is to turn a water hose on them - or failing that - throw water at them.

I've known two people who raised their pits to be gentle dogs whose pits bit a person. In each case it involved the pit in a fight with another dog and someone trying to break up the fight.

a) dogs need to be tought to socialize well not only with people - but also other dogs
b) you never try to physically break up a fight between dangerous dogs like that. In most cases the fight will settle itself - if they dogs are normal and aren't trained to be killers, one will eventually realize he's lost and submit to the other - and - the best way to break up a dog fight is to turn a water hose on them - or failing that - throw water at them.

a: easier said than done. I laughed out loud when I read that sentence. I would love to socialize my female 70 lb blue pit with other dogs but she would probably kill every dog I let get near her until I would have to give up. There is a three strike law here in Washington for dogs that bite other dogs. If the attack is especially viscious they don't even wait for strike two. I have no idea why "Angel" goes off around other dogs but she only tollorates my 120 lb male "most" of the time. The silly bitch gets a wild hair and snatches a bone treat right out of his mouth once in a while and usually he just goes and finds something else to chew on. Three times he has lit into her and I've had to break up a full on dog fight. She just believes she a bad ass and doesn't give a fuck. It's pretty funny until he has had enough and slams her down on the floor and gets her whole throat in his jaws and starts whipping her around like a rag doll. You would think she would have learned by now. Nope! She's like the Monty Python Black Knight.

b: ya water works...if the dogs are outside. In the house ya just have to man up and get between them.

a: easier said than done. I laughed out loud when I read that sentence. I would love to socialize my female 70 lb blue pit with other dogs but she would probably kill every dog I let get near her until I would have to give up. There is a three strike law here in Washington for dogs that bite other dogs. If the attack is especially viscious they don't even wait for strike two. I have no idea why "Angel" goes off around other dogs but she only tollorates my 120 lb male "most" of the time. The silly bitch gets a wild hair and snatches a bone treat right out of his mouth once in a while and usually he just goes and finds something else to chew on. Three times he has lit into her and I've had to break up a full on dog fight. She just believes she a bad ass and doesn't give a fuck. It's pretty funny until he has had enough and slams her down on the floor and gets her whole throat in his jaws and starts whipping her around like a rag doll. You would think she would have learned by now. Nope! She's like the Monty Python Black Knight.

b: ya water works...if the dogs are outside. In the house ya just have to man up and get between them.
And train the rest of the family not to freak out and yell. Worst thing in the world to scream while dogs are fighting. Especially pit bulls. I swear it's easier to train the dog than the damn humans.

Just discovered a new delightfull pit bull moment. I was out in the El Dorado with the dogs...just got back from a 60 mile trip. I was tooling along around 45 on hywy 99 and two lanes over a dog was hanging out the window so Angel was in the back seat and Dre in the front passenger seat. Angel crashes over the center consol..and runs head on into Dre who was half asleep. Angel bites Dre on his neck for not getting out of her way fast enough so she can poke her head out of the window and yell at the dog which is long gone by now...and Dre wakes up pissed and in a heartbeat it is a full on pit bull fight right next to me while I'm driving the car in heavey traffic. They never pulled THAT stunt before. So I grab Angel by the skin on her neck with my right hand and in a split second pull her face right up to mine so we had eye contact and told her loudly "KNOCK THAT SHIT OFF!". I had to turn back to watch traffic but it could have gotten WAY out of hand with a 70 pounder and a 120 pounder going at it between me and the right pass window.

I wonder how many people get killed in car crashes caused by dog fights while they are driving? Never thought of it before but after today I can see it happening.

Nobody hear has any clue about the facts in these clips. Let me repeat that these were "CLIPS" a small moment in time not quite what they seem. These officers you refer to as pigs risk there lives for every body in their communities safely every day even when superhero teabaggers are spreading wild rumors and pigheaded propaganda because they are told to by the Koch brothers. Man get over this there dogs we hunt and kill ANIMALS every day in this contry. Where was the owner and who was the man on the street was he being attack or was he the owner not controling his ANIMAL. I guess officers should have let the dog run wild in the streets

Nobody hear has any clue about the facts in these clips. Let me repeat that these were "CLIPS" a small moment in time not quite what they seem.
Going by your own theory... How do you know what happened?

Forum List

Back