Cops Raid Women’s Restroom, Assault and Drag Lesbian Out Thinking She’s a Man

Are you transitioning into a cuddlefish lil fella?

Here's a clue for Ya Superstar

If nature determines that Homo Sapiens need to change gender to survive their conditions, it will be Nature and not a surgeon that will do that.

Did you note yet that these esteemed surgeons don't actually create a female when they slice and dice the dick?

They simply create an altered male.

HUH, not anything like a cuddlefish at all. Aye lil fella?
argumentum ad ignorantiam

FALSE DILEMMA

Poor dickless Dawes. Looking for a male tranny to have his love child, and here I go spoiling his fantasy by informing the lil fella, they're just altered dudes.

Sorry dickless, maybe next life? (That is if you ever get a life to begin with)
way to lose with dignity pop .
making up lies to cover your precious ignorance is almost pitiful .
argument by lack of imagination
argument from incredulity is a logical fallacy that occurs when someone decides that something did not happen, because they cannot personally understand how it could happen.

What this chat is about leads me to something that I have always wondered about. If people think that same gender relationships are okay, why are so many lesbians willing to dress like a male? If one thing is not going to matter to them, why should any other thing matter to them? I mean if they are going to be homosexual, why do they try to make it look like something that it really isn't which would be a heterosexual relationship because one female is dressed to look like male?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am guessing that its because that they know in their heart how couples are really supposed to be and that is straight.

What this chat is about leads me to something that I have always wondered about. If people think that same gender relationships are okay, why are so many lesbians willing to dress like a male? If one thing is not going to matter to them, why should any other thing matter to them? I mean if they are going to be homosexual, why do they try to make it look like something that it really isn't which would be a heterosexual relationship because one female is dressed to look like male?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am guessing that its because that they know in their heart how couples are really supposed to be and that is straight.
don't take this the wrong way but your statement is ignorant.
Ask a Homo: Butch Aesthetics
By June Thomas and Christian Lesperance

screen_shot_20141029_at_7.58.33_am.png.CROP.promovar-mediumlarge.58.33_am.png

Welcome back to Ask a Homo, a judgment-free zone where the gays of Outward answer questions about LGBTQ politics, culture, etiquette, language, and other queer conundrums. In this edition we consider why lesbians—who are, after all, attracted to women—sometimes draw on traditionally male aesthetics.

If Lesbians Are Attracted to Women, Why Do Some of Them Dress Like Men? (Video.)

^^^ Oh well, what I say in my previous message in this chat is what I stand by no matter how many people look at it as an ignorant way of thinking. I don't believe that ignorance is a one way street any ways and to me trying to make someone look like someone that they are not only adds to their list of wrong doings. If they are going to go down what I believe the Lord says is the wrong path, the least that they can do is be honest about it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. At the end of the day, a wolf in sheep's clothing is still a wolf.

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back