Cops murdered in California and Wisconsin; Congratulations cop haters.

I don't know where you get your figures. It seems that 125 Officers died in the line of duty in 2009 the same as 2014. It was 122 in 2012 and 102 in 2013. There is little doubt that the liberal media and the poverty pimps encouraged violence toward the Police who protect them in order to sell air time or extort federal funds for their own use.

Law officer deaths in 2013 fall to lowest in 54 years
\
USA TODAY 8:13 a.m. EST December 30, 2013

Deaths in firearms-related incidents drop to the lowest since 1887

The number of fatalities of U.S. law enforcement officers in 2013 is the lowest in 54 years and the number dying in firearms-related incidents is the lowest since the 1800s, according to a preliminary report by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

How is that possible? I thought Obama was making it worse?

I don't know where you get your figures. It seems that 125 Officers died in the line of duty in 2009 the same as 2014. It was 122 in 2012 and 102 in 2013. There is little doubt that the liberal media and the poverty pimps encouraged violence toward the Police who protect them in order to sell air time or extort federal funds for their own use.

\
USA TODAY 8:13 a.m. EST December 30, 2013

Deaths in firearms-related incidents drop to the lowest since 1887

The number of fatalities of U.S. law enforcement officers in 2013 is the lowest in 54 years and the number dying in firearms-related incidents is the lowest since the 1800s, according to a preliminary report by the National Law Enforcement Officers Memorial Fund.

How is that possible? I thought Obama was making it worse?

Obama makes everything worse every time as he has an opportunity.

His opportunity here came with Ferguson. 2014.

You know...where the officer shot the robber that punched him in the face and tried to take his gun, then charged him instead of surrendering.

Then the community leaders lied about "hands up, don't shoot".

And Obama could not wait to get involved...just like Zimmerman, and the beer summit "police acted stupidly".

And now with Israel, and releasing classified nuclear document...because his feeling got hurt, like a petulant child.

The guy is an idiot reactionary that doesn't take 5 seconds to contemplate the ramifications of his actions.

Where are his advisers? Can they not restrain his shortsightedness?

The ONLY thing he is good at is campaigning and fundraising.

Tell me the great thing Obama has done.

He won a peace prize for doing nothing.

He pulled the troops out of Iraq, and look at that mess.

He bombed Libya with no ground troops, and look at that mess.

He was going to bomb Syria...think of the problems THAT would have caused.

Bowe Bergdahl and breaking the law, negotiating with terrorists and releasing 5 talibam commanders.

Benghazi.

Yemen.

This terrible Iran proposal.

What has he done right?

He allowed the military to kill bin Laden, and took as much personal credit as he possibly could.

That's all I can think of.

The the rate of police murders goes down = nothing to do with Obama

The rate goes up = All Obama?

I can sum it up even better for you. Obama do bad, Obama no good

One thing that helps the death rate of cops is the evil taboo "militarization". They are getting better vests, better vehicles and better weapons. They're getting access to many joint training opportunities with military/police joint training through ex military contractor schools.

So...cops are winning many more violent fights and surviving more often.

Thats a good thing. But...people protest it because...well...it looks mean.

The the rate of police murders goes down = nothing to do with Obama

The rate goes up = All Obama?

I can sum it up even better for you. Obama do bad, Obama no good

Whoa, dial back the 'reason and logic' a bit, slick. They have nothing to do with this conversation. So just take your 'consistency' and 'evidence' and 'rational thinking' and get it the hell out of here.

Its how they *feel* about Obama. You're totally using the wrong metric.

Forum List

Back