Cops life threatened......

Let's review...the kid is inappropriately angry, he hates teachers and authority figures, and he reaches for a weapon to defend his person from being molested by the cops.

Looks to me like we've got us a nature born libertarian.

More like a future statistic.

Any doubts about the authoritarian nature of today's conservatives? Just browse through some of their posts on this thread.

Authoritarianism is the natural extension of Conservative ideals in a society where the citizens are either unwilling or too stupid to live a decent and proper life. In those situations the Government must take control in order to remove those individuals who are unwilling or incapable of living a decent and proper life from society in order to provide a more suitable social structure and culture for the good, decent, and law-abiding people of the nation.

For god's sake what a bunch of fucking pussies.

pepper spray a kid when any "man" could restrain him without causing any physical harm whatsoever.

No it's better to brutalize a kid who already has issues.

Morons.

pepper spray a kid when any "man" could restrain him without causing any physical harm whatsoever.

Morons.

A kid that has only one issue, a mother who does not know how to properly punish him. His anger issue is due to the mother's up-bringing.

Just listen to the boy, he stated that his anger is the way he is and it will not go away.

Hmmm, if it does not go away then he will end up being one of those guys that beat on their wives for the smallest things. Maybe getting sprayed or tazered by the cops enough times will change him...maybe not. His mother may have done too much damage to be fixed.

Morons.

A kid that has only one issue, a mother who does not know how to properly punish him. His anger issue is due to the mother's up-bringing.

Just listen to the boy, he stated that his anger is the way he is and it will not go away.

Hmmm, if it does not go away then he will end up being one of those guys that beat on their wives for the smallest things. Maybe getting sprayed or tazered by the cops enough times will change him...maybe not. His mother may have done too much damage to be fixed.

I agree with you...he's already been conditioned to believe his behavior is unchangable. Bull shit.

By a 4 foot tall 80 lb 8 year old!!!!

Now this is just ridiculous. Cops pepper spray an 8 year old.

you're telling me that a full grown man with extensive training and years of experience couldn't get control of that kid without using pepper spray?

Well what do we expect when cops these days will taser an 80 year old woman. Compared to her that 8 year old must have looked like Al Capone.
Extensive training in what ? Injecting steroids and gay sex at the gym ?

Any doubts about the authoritarian nature of today's conservatives? Just browse through some of their posts on this thread.

Authoritarianism is the natural extension of Conservative ideals in a society where the citizens are either unwilling or too stupid to live a decent and proper life. In those situations the Government must take control in order to remove those individuals who are unwilling or incapable of living a decent and proper life from society in order to provide a more suitable social structure and culture for the good, decent, and law-abiding people of the nation.

Is that a black helicopter, hovering just outside of that window?

I watched the vid. Kid looked proud of himself and the mother is like..."duh...uh....".
Brat got what he deserved.

Morons.

I totally agree with you.

Watched the vid about the child murderers. The girl served 10 years I think. Her victims were 3 and 4 years old. She got off light. Got her name changed, set free. Too bad those two little boys didnt get to grow up.
THe Bulger story still pisses me off. The two boys that tortured him and then killed him served some years, then got their names changed too, moved to another country. Hope like hell neither one is your neighbor.

By a 4 foot tall 80 lb 8 year old!!!!

Now this is just ridiculous. Cops pepper spray an 8 year old.

Cops Pepper-Spray 8-Year-Old - Police Overreaction - Fox Nation

OK so the kid threw a tantrum and was waving a stick around and you're telling me that a full grown man with extensive training and years of experience couldn't get control of that kid without using pepper spray?

Well what do we expect when cops these days will taser an 80 year old woman. Compared to her that 8 year old must have looked like Al Capone.

You make pepper spray sound like a bad thing.

Frankly, the kid looked perfectly healthy in the video: Seems to me pepper spray worked great.

Police had been called to the school twice before because of the boy, but Aiden’s mother, Mandy, thinks the police should have handled the situation differently

Like, how differently? Water Hose? Netting?

Forum List

Back