Cops life threatened......

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
By a 4 foot tall 80 lb 8 year old!!!!

Now this is just ridiculous. Cops pepper spray an 8 year old.

Cops Pepper-Spray 8-Year-Old - Police Overreaction - Fox Nation

OK so the kid threw a tantrum and was waving a stick around and you're telling me that a full grown man with extensive training and years of experience couldn't get control of that kid without using pepper spray?

Well what do we expect when cops these days will taser an 80 year old woman. Compared to her that 8 year old must have looked like Al Capone.

OK so the kid threw a tantrum and was waving a stick around and you're telling me that a full grown man with extensive training and years of experience couldn't get control of that kid without using pepper spray?

Well what do we expect when cops these days will taser an 80 year old woman. Compared to her that 8 year old must have looked like Al Capone.

And of course if the Cop had hurt the "innocent" little helpless tike you wouldn't then be screaming brutality or abuse RIGHT?

Sounds like the little shit got what he deserved. Maybe if his parents would BEAT his ass now and again he wouldn't act like that.

And of course if the Cop had hurt the "innocent" little helpless tike you wouldn't then be screaming brutality or abuse RIGHT?

Sounds like the little shit got what he deserved. Maybe if his parents would BEAT his ass now and again he wouldn't act like that.

Big brave cops can't grab a kid without hurting him?

Come on, your mother could handle you when you were 8 right? How come a cop can't handle an 8 year old without pepper spray?

i was all for the kid till i read he spit at and on people.....bust his ass.....i would have pepper sprayed the little brat...

sorry but you dont spit on people....just a simple fact

i was all for the kid till i read he spit at and on people.....bust his ass.....i would have pepper sprayed the little brat...

If his mother pepper sprayed him, you'd call it torture right?

I mean if Tabasco on the tongue is torture what do you call pepper spray?

Tazer was the call here. Pepper spray is ok, but this was the classic Tazing scenario.

"Stabbing at teachers...."

Taze the little bastard and stop the violence.

Tazer was the call here. Pepper spray is ok, but this was the classic Tazing scenario.

"Stabbing at teachers...."

Taze the little bastard and stop the violence.

So you're afraid of an 8 year old with a stick?

Come on man up will you?

what are you a fucking elephant? do you never forget? i do not need you to point out my hypocrisy i have a spouse for that, thank you

If I had behaved like that, my Mom would have pepper sprayed me.... and then handed me over to the cops. Little brat got what he had comin'.

what are you a fucking elephant? do you never forget? i do not need you to point out my hypocrisy i have a spouse for that, thank you

:lol::lol:

Bleeding heart liberals ought to be tasered just for the sheer pleasure I'd get out of it.

I saw the video of the kid and his mom on MSN last night. This was the THIRD time that police had been called to deal wtih this same child at the school. The previous two times they'd "talked him down". This time they pepper sprayed his sorry little ass. GOOD FOR THEM. Personally, I'd have loved to see them take the kid down with their ASPs or night-sticks and give him the beating that he obviously isn't getting at home and desparately needs.

I know at that age I'd have rather been pepper sprayed than had to go home and face my father if I'd caused that sort of disturbance in a classroom ONCE, nevermind THREE TIMES.

Come on man up will you?

Nope, not afraid at all.

Taze him, cuff him, and take him to the Judge.

I'm not afraid of a 40 year-old with a stick either, and would handle him exactly the same.

Come on man up will you?

Nope, not afraid at all.

I'm not afraid of a 40 year-old with a stick either, and would handle him exactly the same.

Yeah because an 8 year old is so much stronger than a 40 year old.

Tell me how young is too young to be tasered or pepper sprayed?

Come on man up will you?

Nope, not afraid at all.

When the kid is threatening to kill his teacher?

There isn't too young.

If the kid lunged at the teacher with the stick, after saying that he was going to kill her, deadly force would be appropriate as well.

This kid needs his ass kicked. The cops can't do that. All they can do is stop the violence and hand him over to the Justice System. That's what they did.

In this instance, ESPECIALLY given the prior circumstances and the kid's immediate behavior, the teacher's life is the one that must be protected. The kid got pepper sprayed. I maintain that tazing him would have been just as effective and more humane, but I have no problem with pepper spraying him to protect the teacher, the other students, and to end his control of the situation.

Little fucker is going to wind up dead or in jail eventually, but that ass-whipping he needs so badly is definitely coming sooner than he realizes. He's going to pull a stunt like this one day and it will be his fellow students who beat the holy shit out of him. Or the other inmates.

So far as I'm concerned there isn't an age that is too young to be tasered or pepper sprayed. Until these parents and society in general start teaching these kids some manners and proper respect for authority, I don't really see another option.

Personally, if the cops ever had to come and get me when I was a kid, I'd have been begging them to lock me up and not let me go, because I know the sort of whuppin I'd have been in for when I got home.

The police were called to Glennon Heights Elementary on Feb. 22 because of the second grader's violent temper.

The police report says 8-year-old Aiden was "climbing the cart and spitting at teachers. He also broke wood trim off the walls and was trying to stab teachers with it."

The report continues, saying Aiden was holding something that looked like a sharpened stick and he screamed, "Get away from me you f---ers."

Let's review...the kid is inappropriately angry, he hates teachers and authority figures, and he reaches for a weapon to defend his person from being molested by the cops.

Looks to me like we've got us a nature born libertarian.

Forum List

Back