Cops Killed Per Year By President

You really need to open your eyes to the real world.

A handful of idiots in one protest does not make policy for a whole organization. of many thousands of people spread over the entire country. You can find morons everywhere including here.

Why don't YOU pull your head out of your ass and recognize that some cops are out of control and the DO kill without justification. I would say that actual murder is a tad worse than a handful of idiots chanting about it.

No one is arguing that some cops are out of control and we want the ones who are investigated and held accountable.

That the left decide on the spot every cop is guilty every time is what's a cluster fuck, you people are sick

Fuck you Sparky! I am not part of the left.

There have been actual murders committed by some police and I believe that people have a right to talk about it.

There have been cover ups by the police and I believe we have the right to talk about it.

I don't feel comfortable letting the police be the judge, jury and executioners for our society.

Apparently some like you want us to live in a police state. I do not.

The vast majority of police in this country are America's best. A handful are sociopathic murderers and they must be purged.

If you don't like that SCREW YOU!

This is simple.

Every time there is a shooting, leftists come out and immediately blame the cops. You don't wait until there is a shred of evidence. You just run out and declare it a bad shooting. Even when the evidence comes out and it wasn't a bad shooting you keep saying it was a bad shooting.

What the rest of us want is just the facts to come out. If it's a bad shooting, hold the cop accountable. You don't know that on the first day, which is when you ALWAYS pronounce their guilt

Why is it that people like you cannot just address a problem head on? Again, I am not a "leftist" so knock it off you stupid asshole. I have never said a damned thing about "same day" shootings. Every example I have tried to discuss has been several weeks or more in the past. So stop deflecting ya POS!

I'll ask you this: How many cops have been convicted of murder after one of the shootings that have been looked at thoroughly and were clearly bad shootings. I don't know of a single one. All of us, even us white people, have seen outrageous shootings of mostly blacks that if committed by a ordinary citizen would have put us in prison for a very long time.

A police man/woman's badge is NOT a license to commit murder. I believe some of you believe that it is.

Our society does not need sociopaths or psychopaths patrolling our streets hiding behind badges.

If 99 out of a hundred cops is doing a fine job and only that ONE cop is a bully and a potential murderer that ONE cop needs to be found out and stripped of his badge and authority to carry a weapon among us.

We do not allow known psychopathic citizens the ability to carry weapons for the same reason we cannot allow unbalanced policemen with weapons to have the same proximity to human beings.

Every thread I see you in you're shilling for Democrats. Why do you keep saying you're not one?

And when a trained cop shoots a civilian, most of the time it's not the cop's fault. No shit. However, you obviously didn't do any internet research when you say you never heard of a cop being convicted.

And again, if you believed your crap that you just want the guilty ones convicted, you'd be on the other side. That's what we want. You're defending the left who knee jerk attack every shooting as unjustified. If you want an actual assessment and determination of guilt and only the guilty convicted, why are you arguing on the hang em now side?

Yes, you understanding my post fine.

You must be pretty desperate to provide content to look for typos in posts. I'll try harder to spend more time editing posts for you. Not really, just throwing you a bone
Bad grammar and syntax show that you have a crappy education and therefore probably cannot think straight either.
Home schoolin'.

More likely a government education, like you had

More likely no education like you
Or worse, on-line education like you had....:lol:

Crooks and Liars gives you all the information in life you need, don't you think?

She's from the school of hard knocks. The knocks being her head hitting the head board earning a living. Since her looks went, it's the Democrat Underground and voting a living

A handful of idiots in one protest does not make policy for a whole organization. of many thousands of people spread over the entire country. You can find morons everywhere including here.

Why don't YOU pull your head out of your ass and recognize that some cops are out of control and the DO kill without justification. I would say that actual murder is a tad worse than a handful of idiots chanting about it.

No one is arguing that some cops are out of control and we want the ones who are investigated and held accountable.

That the left decide on the spot every cop is guilty every time is what's a cluster fuck, you people are sick

There have been actual murders committed by some police and I believe that people have a right to talk about it.

There have been cover ups by the police and I believe we have the right to talk about it.

I don't feel comfortable letting the police be the judge, jury and executioners for our society.

The vast majority of police in this country are America's best. A handful are sociopathic murderers and they must be purged.

This is simple.

Every time there is a shooting, leftists come out and immediately blame the cops. You don't wait until there is a shred of evidence. You just run out and declare it a bad shooting. Even when the evidence comes out and it wasn't a bad shooting you keep saying it was a bad shooting.

What the rest of us want is just the facts to come out. If it's a bad shooting, hold the cop accountable. You don't know that on the first day, which is when you ALWAYS pronounce their guilt

Why is it that people like you cannot just address a problem head on? Again, I am not a "leftist" so knock it off you stupid asshole. I have never said a damned thing about "same day" shootings. Every example I have tried to discuss has been several weeks or more in the past. So stop deflecting ya POS!

I'll ask you this: How many cops have been convicted of murder after one of the shootings that have been looked at thoroughly and were clearly bad shootings. I don't know of a single one. All of us, even us white people, have seen outrageous shootings of mostly blacks that if committed by a ordinary citizen would have put us in prison for a very long time.

A police man/woman's badge is NOT a license to commit murder. I believe some of you believe that it is.

Our society does not need sociopaths or psychopaths patrolling our streets hiding behind badges.

If 99 out of a hundred cops is doing a fine job and only that ONE cop is a bully and a potential murderer that ONE cop needs to be found out and stripped of his badge and authority to carry a weapon among us.

We do not allow known psychopathic citizens the ability to carry weapons for the same reason we cannot allow unbalanced policemen with weapons to have the same proximity to human beings.

Every thread I see you in you're shilling for Democrats. Why do you keep saying you're not one?

And when a trained cop shoots a civilian, most of the time it's not the cop's fault. No shit. However, you obviously didn't do any internet research when you say you never heard of a cop being convicted.

And again, if you believed your crap that you just want the guilty ones convicted, you'd be on the other side. That's what we want. You're defending the left who knee jerk attack every shooting as unjustified. If you want an actual assessment and determination of guilt and only the guilty convicted, why are you arguing on the hang em now side?

And you are ignoring the cases where it is obvious the cop went WAY over the line and still got a pass.

Stop beating your excuse drum. The police don't need protection. We do.

This is simple.

And you are ignoring the cases where it is obvious the cop went WAY over the line and still got a pass.

Give me an example of an incident I'm "ignoring"

This is simple.

I already have. Most of them have made the news.

This is simple.

No, you didn't. Everyone you pointed out was held accountable for their actions, that doesn't contradict anything I said or the rest of us who oppose announcing the day of an incident that the cop was wrong, we just want an investigation and charge and convict them if they are

No, you didn't. Everyone you pointed out was held accountable for their actions, that doesn't contradict anything I said or the rest of us who oppose announcing the day of an incident that the cop was wrong, we just want an investigation and charge and convict them if they are

Ya whatever. People are getting murdered and NOTHING happens. If a citizen did the same exact thing he would spend MANY years in prison. Cops get a few weeks paid leave. No problem here..nothing to see... move along please...

I don't. Do you know why? Because I was raised to respect authority: Yes sir, no sir. Worked all of my life.

I don't. Do you know why? Because I was raised to respect authority: Yes sir, no sir. Worked all of my life.

Me too! AND I still respect the police. They don't shoot people up here for no reason.

As Ronald Reagan once said, there you go again..............

Yes, police shootings are investigated, given to a prosecutor, and end up in front of a grand jury. Just because YOU don't like the outcome doesn't mean that the police are criminals or did anything wrong. This is jungle justice you want here. No laws, no regulations, no standards. If you don't like something, then punish the person(s) that you disagree with.

So give us an example of a shooting where a police officer was found not guilty of doing anything wrong that you disagree with. Maybe if we go through step by step, we can show you where no violation of the law took place.

You people that are so brainwash by the media is what makes it hard on our police. Why do you think they never show you a shooting of a white guy by a police officer? After all, almost twice as many whites die at the hands of police than blacks every year.

Maybe this will help: A suspect doesn't have to be armed in order for police to LEGALLY use deadly force. An attacker doesn't have to be armed for me, a private citizen, to use deadly force. If I were involved in some sort of road rage incident, and somebody opens my car door to pull me out of my vehicle, I have the legal authority to fill him full of lead. If I'm walking down the street, and several thugs are attacking me with no weapon involved, I have the legal authority to use my firearm to kill the SOB's, and I broke no law in the process.

You people have to get this notion our of your heads that police can only use deadly force when the suspect has a weapon. There is no law anywhere like that.

How about the incident where the black guy attempting to protect the mentally retarded guy was lying on his back with his hands straight up next to the retarded guy playing with a small toy truck. The black helper guy was shouting to the cops that the other guy was just holding a toy truck. The Lieutenant in charge ORDERED his sniper, who HAD to have a scope, who had to clearly see the toy truck, that the guy sitting down "was loading a pistol". He was out right lying. He ordered his sniper to fire. THAT was FUCKED UP!

THEN there was the unarmed black dude that tried to run away from a cop in an open parking lot and the cop fired a dozen or more shots at him and killed him and the cops called it justified.

The black school teacher that was assaulted by the cop that threw her to the pavement twice. No charges against the cop.

The unarmed black guy on the ground with TWO cops arresting him and they shot him dead. NO CHARGES!

The list goes on and on.

Name just ONE time a cop has killed a black man or woman and had to go to prison? The police and the DA's always cover for out of control police that commit murder or assault. ALWAYS!

It would stop a lot of unnecessary killings if even one or two of these sociopaths had to do some serious time for murdering a citizen. Police killings of innocent citizens should be looked at the same as if a citizen did the same thing. PERIOD!

In nearly ALL of these MURDERS there is no reason the cop or cops cannot retreat to a safe distance and call for backup while they can sort things out with cooler heads. In most cases the rush to judgement to shoot is unnecessary as in the case of the child with the fake pistol in the park that got murdered. In that case a call for backup would have saved that poor innocent child's life.

Let's take one at a time. Which story do you want to go through first? Post a link if you have it so I can cross reference the names and get both sides of the story. Remember: It has to be a story of a cop that broke the law by harming or killing somebody, and the suspect obeyed all orders of the police, yet was found not guilty or acquitted of the charges. Go!

As Ronald Reagan once said, there you go again..............

Yes, police shootings are investigated, given to a prosecutor, and end up in front of a grand jury. Just because YOU don't like the outcome doesn't mean that the police are criminals or did anything wrong. This is jungle justice you want here. No laws, no regulations, no standards. If you don't like something, then punish the person(s) that you disagree with.

So give us an example of a shooting where a police officer was found not guilty of doing anything wrong that you disagree with. Maybe if we go through step by step, we can show you where no violation of the law took place.

You people that are so brainwash by the media is what makes it hard on our police. Why do you think they never show you a shooting of a white guy by a police officer? After all, almost twice as many whites die at the hands of police than blacks every year.

Maybe this will help: A suspect doesn't have to be armed in order for police to LEGALLY use deadly force. An attacker doesn't have to be armed for me, a private citizen, to use deadly force. If I were involved in some sort of road rage incident, and somebody opens my car door to pull me out of my vehicle, I have the legal authority to fill him full of lead. If I'm walking down the street, and several thugs are attacking me with no weapon involved, I have the legal authority to use my firearm to kill the SOB's, and I broke no law in the process.

You people have to get this notion our of your heads that police can only use deadly force when the suspect has a weapon. There is no law anywhere like that.

How about the incident where the black guy attempting to protect the mentally retarded guy was lying on his back with his hands straight up next to the retarded guy playing with a small toy truck. The black helper guy was shouting to the cops that the other guy was just holding a toy truck. The Lieutenant in charge ORDERED his sniper, who HAD to have a scope, who had to clearly see the toy truck, that the guy sitting down "was loading a pistol". He was out right lying. He ordered his sniper to fire. THAT was FUCKED UP!

THEN there was the unarmed black dude that tried to run away from a cop in an open parking lot and the cop fired a dozen or more shots at him and killed him and the cops called it justified.

The black school teacher that was assaulted by the cop that threw her to the pavement twice. No charges against the cop.

The unarmed black guy on the ground with TWO cops arresting him and they shot him dead. NO CHARGES!

The list goes on and on.

Name just ONE time a cop has killed a black man or woman and had to go to prison? The police and the DA's always cover for out of control police that commit murder or assault. ALWAYS!

It would stop a lot of unnecessary killings if even one or two of these sociopaths had to do some serious time for murdering a citizen. Police killings of innocent citizens should be looked at the same as if a citizen did the same thing. PERIOD!

In nearly ALL of these MURDERS there is no reason the cop or cops cannot retreat to a safe distance and call for backup while they can sort things out with cooler heads. In most cases the rush to judgement to shoot is unnecessary as in the case of the child with the fake pistol in the park that got murdered. In that case a call for backup would have saved that poor innocent child's life.

Let's take one at a time. Which story do you want to go through first? Post a link if you have it so I can cross reference the names and get both sides of the story. Remember: It has to be a story of a cop that broke the law by harming or killing somebody, and the suspect obeyed all orders of the police, yet was found not guilty or acquitted of the charges. Go!

Sorry Ray, I'm done with it. All I'm sayin is people have the right to expect cops to be honest brokers of the law and to PROTECT and serve. Shooting people breaks that trust. In almost every case I've seen there was an opportunity to call for backup and step back and take a deep breath. But NO...they rush in and have to react like their lives were in danger... Except if they pulled back a few steps and regrouped with re-enforcements they wouldn't have to fire a single shot in most cases. It was the police that forced themselves to be in positions where they felt they were in immediate danger.

Sorry Ray, I'm done with it. All I'm sayin is people have the right to expect cops to be honest brokers of the law and to PROTECT and serve. Shooting people breaks that trust. In almost every case I've seen there was an opportunity to call for backup and step back and take a deep breath. But NO...they rush in and have to react like their lives were in danger... Except if they pulled back a few steps and regrouped with re-enforcements they wouldn't have to fire a single shot in most cases. It was the police that forced themselves to be in positions where they felt they were in immediate danger.

Yep, that's what I thought.

I'm really sorry the police don't train their students in the police academy to your standards. They stupidly create procedures from the thousands of incidents where police officers were killed, and of course, new laws that have changed throughout the years.

And once again, you think we should convict police based on your likes or dislikes instead of just convicting police officers that broke the law. It doesn't work that way now and never has. It's not the police you dislike so much, it's our laws that you have a problem with. But don't protest against the police, protest against the politicians that write these laws.

Ya whatever. People are getting murdered and NOTHING happens. If a citizen did the same exact thing he would spend MANY years in prison. Cops get a few weeks paid leave. No problem here..nothing to see... move along please...

Gotcha, you convinced me. If a cop shoots a black kid, the black kid was a virgin and the cop is the devil. Makes perfect sense.

Asshole

Crime and murder is also way down.

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

Good, so there is no need to institute more draconian gun acts, statutes or codes...no?....not that I would ever comply with them.

You feel that you are better than everyone else that follows the rules?

I do not comply with unconstitutional acts, statutes and codes. My right to exist on this earth doesn't come from a benevolent "gubermint"...get it, ya commie POS?

Forum List

Back