Cops Killed Per Year By President

Murders of cops by guns are up 82% this year and the year is not over

Democrats race baiting with an anti-cop message along with BLM
is not a good thing

Nobody is advocating to kill police. You're a disgrace.

no
disgrace is when one makes excuses for people that do kill cops
in the name or cause of BLM

by trying to claim that race baiting anti-cop rhetoric has nothing to do with it

sad how the Democrats have been promoting such
a culture of hate

Last edited:

is not a good thing

Nobody is advocating to kill police.
Bullshit.

Yes, Democrats want to kill cops and implement Sharia law and teach it's gay ways to fly-over country Christians that have been detained and housed in FEMA camps. It's totally happening, all of it....be afrad...be *yawn* very afraid.

is not a good thing

Bullshit.

The Democrats have been stirring a culture of hate for
purely selfish political reasons

Now that it has gotten out of control with murders of cops
in the name of BLM

they are trying to cover their ass

is not a good thing

Bullshit.

Yes, Democrats want to kill cops and implement Sharia law and teach it's gay ways to fly-over country Christians that have been detained and housed in FEMA camps. It's totally happening, all of it....be afrad...be *yawn* very afraid.

sorry the deaths of innocent cops is such a bore to you

that explains a lot of the problem
with Democrats

is not a good thing

Bullshit.

The Democrats have been stirring a culture of hate for
purely selfish political reasons

Now that it has gotten out of control with murders of cops
in the name of BLM

they are trying to cover their ass

Cover whose ass? There is no reason to. We have had a serious of 'uncomfortable' police shootings caught on video. The last one being a therapist shot in the leg for trying to calm down an autistic kid. Should we all just shut up about them?

Democrats aren't stirring any hate, not against any race, nationality or religion.

is not a good thing

Bullshit.

with Democrats

It's the conspiracy theories that are a bore to me. Why do you purposefully misunderstand my post?

is not a good thing

Bullshit.

Yes, Democrats want to kill cops and implement Sharia law and teach it's gay ways to fly-over country Christians that have been detained and housed in FEMA camps. It's totally happening, all of it.
What makes you think that?

is not a good thing

Bullshit.

Yes, Democrats want to kill cops and implement Sharia law and teach it's gay ways to fly-over country Christians that have been detained and housed in FEMA camps. It's totally happening, all of it.

I don't, it's just a hodgepodge of right wing conspiracies.

is not a good thing

Bullshit.

with Democrats

It's the conspiracy theories that are a bore to me. Why do you purposefully misunderstand my post?

not at all
purposefully misunderstanding
would be trying to equate car accidents of cops
with the large increase of "ambush" style killing, of late
as somehow equal - so as to lessen the appearance
of a failed policy of promoting hate groups like BLM

is not a good thing

Bullshit.

I don't, it's just a hodgepodge of right wing conspiracies.
So you're attacking a strawman and failing miserably. How's it feel to get your ass kicked by your own strawman?

Crime and murder is also way down.

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

of course.

Shillian, how are things in Chicago? (snicker).......

Snicker? So, you think it's a snickering matter that people have been murdered?
Wow, what a piece of crap you are. Of course this is typical of quite a few Trump-lovers. Statements like yours have been posted by your fellow dumbed-down and hated up Trump tools. That speaks volumes about Trump, his campaign and his ass-kissers.

I was snickering at Shillian, ass-wipe. I don't participate in the farce that is the election process because I know more than you....so go fuck yourself.

You lie as convincingly, as the presidential candidate who has your nose buried in their ass. :laugh: In other words, you don't lie very well. The intention of the post that you're lying about will not require a translation of a rocket scientist, as I'm sure a five year old could see what a disgusting individual you really, are at a very quick glance..:disbelief:

Donald is just using the riots and the highway blocking these past few years for political points.

of course.

Shillian, how are things in Chicago? (snicker).......

Snicker? So, you think it's a snickering matter that people have been murdered?
Wow, what a piece of crap you are. Of course this is typical of quite a few Trump-lovers. Statements like yours have been posted by your fellow dumbed-down and hated up Trump tools. That speaks volumes about Trump, his campaign and his ass-kissers.

I was snickering at Shillian, ass-wipe. I don't participate in the farce that is the election process because I know more than you....so go fuck yourself.

You lie as convincingly, as the presidential candidate who has your nose buried in their ass. :laugh: In other words, you don't lie very well. The intention of the post that you're lying about will not require a translation of a rocket scientist, as I'm sure a five year old could see what a disgusting individual you really, are at a very quick glance..:disbelief:

What is it that you believe that I am "lying" about? You see, I know more than you...infinitely more. Your beloved "gubermint" is nothing but a corporate entity that was taken into receivership by the IMF in 1950 as a "successor to contract" after USA.INC filed bankruptcy yet again. Elections are for the serfs in order to make them feel like they have a say on how they are ruled. You don't have rights, you have "privileges" and this goes back to 1871, the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, the Chapter 11 Bankruptcy of 1933 when our labor was pledged as collateral on the debt via the birth certificate that they then monetized because under the UCC, just about anything can be a negotiable instrument. Yeah, I know more than you...infinitely more. You are just a leftard "fruit loop". Your opinion of me or what I post doesn't mean shit to me....but I will kick your ass in a debate just like I do all the other leftards that have dared to step up to the plate. I have dedicated THOUSANDS upon THOUSANDS of hours into learning how things really work and I further my knowledge each and every day. I am a walking, talking encyclopedia of knowledge. Want to debate me? Pick a topic........

If

so you were saying, Donald?

Please show us your source and link along with all the police, each year, who were murdered on duty. NOT those killed by accident in the line of duty which happens all too frequently. If you cannot do that, or are not willing, then you post is worthless.

You intentionally neglect the FACT that the ownership of guns has skyrocketed since Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama was elected in 2008.

Decline-of-Murder-and-Rape.png

http://www.freerangekids.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Decline-of-Murder-and-Rape.png

crime-graph-1990-2015-trimmed-by-izzy-475x469.png

http://www.freerangekids.com/wp-con...e-graph-1990-2015-trimmed-by-izzy-475x469.png

Three-hundred-and-forty-seven million. That’s the 2012 figure. It represents roughly one gun for every man, woman and child in America (not counting so-called undocumented Americans). Diving a little deeper . . .

Number20of20guns_zpstuocyc3r.jpg

How Many Guns Are There in America? - The Truth About Guns

More and more Americans realize they must defend themselves and fear Progressives ultimate goal of confiscating their weapons.

TweetPrint.JPG

so you were saying, Donald?

Partisan hacks being partisan hacks, who'd a thunk. Try using the same numbers and same time frame used in the speech, then prove it wrong. WAPO can't do that because he was using their numbers. I don't like dump one bit, I like regressive liars even less.

what speech proves it wrong? dumb donald's? whose speech?

thanks for trolling by. we understand that trump loons want to pretend we're living in gotham while at the same time pretending they love this country.

so tell me, are we the greatest country or are we gotham, hack?

Still waiting for the source and link of your post along with the list of police murdered in the line of duty. That is what we are discussing is it not?

Forum List

Back