Cops kill Downs man, blame paramedics

a downs man. You people wont be happy until we have no police force and the criminals take us over. I hope they come to your house first

a downs man. You people wont be happy until we have no police force and the criminals take us over. I hope they come to your house first

Stephanie dingbat gives 3 cheers over the cops killing a man with Down Syndrome over a Goddamn movie ticket! I bet you'd feel different if that were Sarah Palin's boy.

This man loved police officers and was fascinated by them, says his mother.

down_0.png

Stephanie dingbat gives 3 cheers over the cops killing a man with Down Syndrome over a Goddamn movie ticket! I bet you'd feel different if that were Sarah Palin's boy.

This boy loved police officers and was fascinated by them, says his mother.

down_0.png

Look at his face------I wonder if they tried to INTUBATE HIM ?????? (stick a breathing tube down his throat)----
It is very difficult when the neck is short and the mandible cannot be extended ??????

Hitler didn't care for the retarded either. Amazing that you admit to thinking a down's man is worthless.

Is there evidence that the cops KNEW???? I admit----it is a bit unusual-----I think -----for a down's kid to be very combative

Hitler didn't care for the retarded either. Amazing that you admit to thinking a down's man is worthless.

Is there evidence that the cops KNEW???? I admit----it is a bit unusual-----I think -----for a down's kid to be very combative

Wouldn't you know?

down_0.png

Read the article.

down_0.png
What kind of idiots would not know this person had some sort of handicap?

down_0.png
What kind of idiots would not know this person had some sort handicap?

People who do not know------a down's person just looks a bit odd------no paralysis or gross deformity. It should have been apparent to the paramedics------but maybe not. My issue is what did the paramedics do?-----I am not suggesting
that they are at fault------merely that Down's people are not put
together precisely like normal and a normal manipulation might have wrecked havoc on him. They also----if I remember correctly-----have some heart and aorta malformations. Lots of bone malformations-----and----a shortened life span because of lots of "issues"

down_0.png

People who do not know------a down's person just looks a bit odd------no paralysis or gross deformity. It should have been apparent to the paramedics------but maybe not. My issue is what did the paramedics do?-----I am not suggesting
together precisely like normal and a normal manipulation might have wrecked havoc on him. They also----if I remember correctly-----have some heart and aorta malformations. Lots of bone malformations-----and----a shortened life span because of lots of "issues"
"People that dont know" would fall into roughly two categories. Children under the age of 12 and people that have been living under a rock.

down_0.png

"People that dont know" would fall into roughly two categories. Children under the age of 12 and people that have been living under a rock.
Not to mention his health care aide tried to explain the situation to the cops. If that article is true I am really surprised these cops are still employed.

down_0.png

It should have never gotten to the point where paramedics were needed. If those officers were too stupid to know this man was handicapped, they should lose their jobs, and possibly do jail time. This story is sickening beyond belief.

down_0.png

Not to mention his health care aide tried to explain the situation to the cops. If that article is true I am really surprised these cops are still employed.

I'm not surprised at all.

down_0.png

his health care aide tried to tell the cops what to do out there
in the field--------oh gee------that changes everything (not)

down_0.png

his health care aide tried to tell the cops what to do out there
in the field--------oh gee------that changes everything (not)
You are supremely stupid.

The guy didn't want to leave because he wanted to watch the movie again. The manager got angry and sicced the police on him. The health care aide tried to explain the situation and call the man's mother to remedy the situation. The cops instead killed the man.

Forum List

Back