cops force pepper spray down the throats of UC davis students

With that sort of price tag on tuition, damn straight I would want the cops to clear out those infringing on my access to buildings I paid dearly to have access.

But, the OWS have 'special' rights, don't they?

:rolleyes:

Exactly. They are not 'protesting' they are blocking entrance to a service which others have paid good money for.

Your right wing SCOTUS plants and their citizens United decision will be the reason this ramos up evern higher.

Just wait until the corps start unloading mountains of cash in lie filled adds in this election.

Your attempts to keep the American people from voting is becoming main stream knowledge thanks to your tranparent attempts at voter ID laws.

some day the republican party may again believe in Democracy until they do people will be in the streets defending Democracy against your efforts to kill it

Try to grow a pair, borrow a pair, something weasel !!!!!

You are looking at a pair right now hanging right in your face.

The OWS protests will do nothing but grow because the truth is getting to the people.

When do you post your proof blowhard?

You lie so much and so often, you dont deserve one ounce of respect.

The reasons that gave rise to the revolution against England in 1776 are the same reasons for the American people to go to war against liberals today.

FOS_bitch.jpg

the rule of law = no camping

The supreme law of the land says the people have the right to dissent. They have the right to assemble, they have the right to protest.

The constitution overrules any other law, its that simple.

Yes, people have the right to all of that. Where does it say they have the right to block the access of other students to a building in which classes are being held for which they have paid.

The supreme court held several years back that animal rights protesters absolutely could protest in front of KFC. BUT they could not legally block access to the business.

Hell I could have walked over the top of them becasue they were sitting down.

But I bet the cops would have pepper sprayed me for going to class

Do you really think that was the intent of the founders?

then there was NO reason for a war against England huh?

yes

natural order = those with the most resources have the most opportunity

OWS is not war against england

So you think the founders faught a war and designed a never before seen kind of government so that rich people could rule the US by cheating in elections and buying politicians.

Brilliant

But But wait , I thought your team jsut claimed they students were keeping others from class?

So you think the founders faught a war and designed a never before seen kind of government so that rich people could rule the US by cheating in elections and buying politicians.

lack of economic qualifiers applied to free speech in their documents

you cant lawfully "buy" / donate to a politician now without disclosure

well you can if your a dem

as we saw last year

With that sort of price tag on tuition, damn straight I would want the cops to clear out those infringing on my access to buildings I paid dearly to have access.

But, the OWS have 'special' rights, don't they?

:rolleyes:

Exactly. They are not 'protesting' they are blocking entrance to a service which others have paid good money for.

On second though, Si, are California colleges still tuition free?

But But wait , I thought your team jsut claimed they students were keeping others from class?

I realize you cant help but be stupid.

But just for shits a giggles for your statement to have any cred.

Show us how thousands get into one class room.

I did mention you are an idiot of the highest order didnt I?

Forum List

Back