Biden winning strategy: increase taxes

The amazing thing people say...ok

The amazing thing is that middle class Republicans care so much about the wealthy paying the lowest possible taxes

Because we love jobs and not welfare checks?

Not true with the wealthy they love them lots of welfare.

And they produce jobs for us working men in return..

Fair trade off.

Not really but dream on..

The amazing thing is that middle class Republicans care so much about the wealthy paying the lowest possible taxes

Because we love jobs and not welfare checks?

Not true with the wealthy they love them lots of welfare.

And they produce jobs for us working men in return..

Fair trade off.

Not really but dream on..

That's the reality...you just think if they pay higher taxes they won't close up.

And they do.

Former Vice President and current presidential candidate Joe Biden promised Saturday that on "Day One" of a Biden presidency he would repeal President Trump's 2017 tax cuts and close $500 billion on tax loopholes.

Biden promised that, among other things, residual funds from the tax break would be put toward initiatives such as green energy research and development, two-year college tuition grants and a public-option health insurance plan.

The 2020 hopeful also proposed an $8,000-per-child credit for child care. In addition, he promised to increase Title I funding for schools with high numbers of low-income students, and to allocate between $15 billion and $45 billion to expand universal pre-K, raise teachers' pay, fully fund special education and double the number of school psychologists, guidance counselors and nurses to support public school systems.

Biden also reiterated his plan to implement a public health care option like Medicare, which would guarantee that low-income individuals have health coverage.

Biden continues to lead the polls in a field of some two-dozen Democratic contenders.

Biden vows to repeal Trump tax cuts on 'Day One' if he captures White House

This is what Democrats are promising America. Tax the rich, and give to Democrat supporters like environmentalists and unions.

Close loopholes? When was the last time a Democrat did that? They created most of the loopholes!

The tax cuts are not only responsible for our ongoing good economy, they are also responsible for many blue collar people bringing in more in their take-home pay be it increased wages or increased net pay. We have the lowest unemployment in nearly 50 years, and broke a new record in median household income.

Apparently Democrats never heard of the old saying, it it's not broke-don't fix it. Their new theme should be, if it's not broke, we will break it.
Rich deserve to pay higher taxes, as do corporations
We need to stop selling off our environment for short term profits

Unions need to be strengthened
Yeah because ALL of the environmental predictions have been wrong.

Because that is where the money is

Okay, so if you have a larger more expensive home than your neighbor down the street, should you pay more for a steak dinner at your local restaurant than your neighbor? If you have three big screen televisions in your home, and that neighbor has none, wouldn't it be proper for you to be forced to give your neighbor at least one of your television sets?

If the income tax rate were flat at 10% across the board, the rich would still be paying more in dollars than the poor or middle-class.

Former Vice President and current presidential candidate Joe Biden promised Saturday that on "Day One" of a Biden presidency he would repeal President Trump's 2017 tax cuts and close $500 billion on tax loopholes.

Biden promised that, among other things, residual funds from the tax break would be put toward initiatives such as green energy research and development, two-year college tuition grants and a public-option health insurance plan.

The 2020 hopeful also proposed an $8,000-per-child credit for child care. In addition, he promised to increase Title I funding for schools with high numbers of low-income students, and to allocate between $15 billion and $45 billion to expand universal pre-K, raise teachers' pay, fully fund special education and double the number of school psychologists, guidance counselors and nurses to support public school systems.

Biden also reiterated his plan to implement a public health care option like Medicare, which would guarantee that low-income individuals have health coverage.

Biden continues to lead the polls in a field of some two-dozen Democratic contenders.

This is what Democrats are promising America. Tax the rich, and give to Democrat supporters like environmentalists and unions.

Close loopholes? When was the last time a Democrat did that? They created most of the loopholes!

The tax cuts are not only responsible for our ongoing good economy, they are also responsible for many blue collar people bringing in more in their take-home pay be it increased wages or increased net pay. We have the lowest unemployment in nearly 50 years, and broke a new record in median household income.

Apparently Democrats never heard of the old saying, it it's not broke-don't fix it. Their new theme should be, if it's not broke, we will break it.
Rich deserve to pay higher taxes, as do corporations
We need to stop selling off our environment for short term profits

Unions need to be strengthened

Unions need to be eliminated; especially in our various governments.

The wealthy are the people that provide me with work so I can bring home a paycheck. The wealthy are the people who support charities here and overseas. The wealthy are the people who mostly support our federal government for defense, our social programs, and all the other spending the federal government does.

We have a president now that is making us pay for a wall that the idiot in chief claimed Mexico would pay for...But you guys love dat sheeeeet..

The wealthy are the people that provide me with work so I can bring home a paycheck. The wealthy are the people who support charities here and overseas. The wealthy are the people who mostly support our federal government for defense, our social programs, and all the other spending the federal government does.
When you rent a place to a section 8 patron you are relying upon the US govt. for money.

When you rent a place to a section 8 patron you are relying upon the US govt. for money.

I don't do section 8, never have and never will. HUD is responsible for the destruction of neighborhood after neighborhood. In fact I was awaked this morning at 3:30 am by the HUD lowlifes next door yelling at each other outside my bedroom window.

If it were up to me, HUD would not be allowed to rent or buy homes in the suburbs. They would be confined to inner-city rentals where these lowlifes belong. No more social engineering. Every time it's tried, it's a failure.

We have a president now that is making us pay for a wall that the idiot in chief claimed Mexico would pay for...But you guys love dat sheeeeet..

The wall costs about as much as we spend on food stamps in one month alone. The only thing food stamps gives us are fat people who don't want to work to earn money to buy food.

Not just higher taxes:

SLOW JOE: Biden vows to bring back Obamacare’s individual mandate penalty for not having insurance.

“Yes, I’d bring back the individual mandate,” Biden said in an interview on CNN. The individual mandate would be popular now, “compared to what’s being offered,” he added.​

So popular people won’t buy it unless it’s under penalty of law.

These dumbass Democrats.

That idiot Crooked Hillary ran on a platform to increase taxes, have open borders, curtail the right to keep and bear arms and bring in a million Muslims and she got her fat ass kicked. Now Biden thinks he will win with the same stupid platform.

I am glad the Democrats are morons.

Hit the wealthy and corporations at rates we used to have

Use the revenue for healthcare, infrastructure and education

He should also promise to beat us with sticks. Only marginally less attractive.

Forum List

Back