Cops, Ever The Assholes, Again

Rationalize however you all wish, the fact remains that the old woman meant no one harm, obviously didn't understand, probably picked these dandelions for years with no harm until some idiot called the cops and the police utterly failed to communicate with her. What would the cops have done 20 years ago before tasers were an option? Did you ever hear of such stories years ago? An old woman starts walking towards me with a knife in her hand, I have the option to back away. Tasing was originally introduced as a non-lethal alternative to shooting, now it has become an alternative to effective police training. When in doubt, the easiest thing to do is just tase the person into submission.

Like has been said, time was when police would take a more thoughtful, patient, respectful approach toward people--- they would have sought out someone who knew the old lady---- she couldn't have come from far away, find out the deal on her, get someone who could deal with her, or wait her out to get tired, etc., and tasing would have been a last resort rather than the first. The fact that so many are fine with this and consider the matter cut and dry like an equation just goes to show how far folks have been brainwashed and conditioned to accept such treatment now as "normal."

Worse thing is that those dandelions are an effective blood tonic and probably helped keep the woman healthy. Now she will never pick them again (they need to grow wild and uncultivated), that was probably the one place around there she could get them and will probably be dead within a year without them.

Last edited:
Cop haters are ghey

I had a run-in with seven or eight officers about a month ago. They were in my face for what I felt was no reason. I'm standing there with a smile on my face cool as a cucumber and they're making veiled threats. I was pissed. They knew I was pissed but eventually we talked it out. Ask for the guy in charge.... which was the lieutenant. Then I understood their perspective although I still didn't agree with it. But afterwards I was thinking I'm this law abiding guy so I'm glad they have that approach for the assholes out there. They have to..... and thank God they do. The black sticker with the blue stripe stays squarely on the back of my Grand Marquis.

The OP is a cop hater that is clear..... very likely a hate America guy as well. Ghey

Last edited:
Cop haters are ghey

I had a run-in with seven or eight officers about a month ago. They were in my face for what I felt was no reason. I'm standing there with a smile on my face cool as a cucumber and they're making veiled threats. I was pissed. They knew I was pissed but eventually we talked it out. Ask for the guy in charge.... which was the lieutenant. Then I understood their perspective although I still didn't agree with it. But afterwards I was thinking I'm this law abiding guy so I'm glad they have that approach for the assholes out there. They have to..... and thank God they do. The black sticker with the blue stripe stays squarely on the back of my Grand Marquis.

The OP is a cop hater that is clear..... very likely a hate America guy as well. Ghey

How old were you the first time you deep-throated a nightstick?

Forum List

Back