Cops & CPS Seize Child From Parents For Mistrusting Government

liberal extremists who teach their kids to hate all conservatives and republicans and blame them for all the problems of america are raising a generation that will gladly kill for their parents beliefs.

This is no different than what the extremist muslims have done with their children

fixed it for you.

you have it all wrong. Conservatives teach each other to hate their own gay children. Then they call the president a "terrorist" and give their children guns. No wonder you have timothy mcveigh as a "role model".

liberals teach their children to fornicate and kill their off spring..liberals eat their young

Conservatives don't hate their own gay children? They why do they keep throwing them out of the house and fighting against gay rights?

Conservative Alen Keyes disowned his own gay daughter and threw her into the street.

Sarah Palin welcomed her pregnant daughter with "understanding".

Last edited by a moderator:

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. George Orwell.

Police: Teaching Kids to Mistrust Government Makes Couple ‘Unsuitable’ Parents
By STEPHEN C. WEBSTER

Williamson County Courthouse, in Georgetown, Texas
Texans, beware: If you teach your kids that the “government is out to harm them,” police in Williamson County might just deem you an “unsuitable” parent.

That startling claim, leveled by officers in Child Protective Services documents detailing an investigation into an Austin-area activist couple, should be enough to give reason for pause to any staunch conservative in the state.
Police: Teaching Kids to Mistrust Government Makes Couple ‘Unsuitable’ Parents - Stephen C. Webster - Brave New Hooks - True/Slant

do you have any idea what nutcase conspiracy theorists these people must have been for CPS to be involved?

They had to be off-the-charts wacko, full tilt bozo tinfoil hat paranoid delusional.

And that IS child abuse.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever. George Orwell.

By STEPHEN C. WEBSTER

Texans, beware: If you teach your kids that the “government is out to harm them,” police in Williamson County might just deem you an “unsuitable” parent.

That startling claim, leveled by officers in Child Protective Services documents detailing an investigation into an Austin-area activist couple, should be enough to give reason for pause to any staunch conservative in the state.
Police: Teaching Kids to Mistrust Government Makes Couple ‘Unsuitable’ Parents - Stephen C. Webster - Brave New Hooks - True/Slant

do you have any idea what nutcase conspiracy theorists these people must have been for CPS to be involved?

They had to be off-the-charts wacko, full tilt bozo tinfoil hat paranoid delusional.

And that IS child abuse.

You trust the government that much?
CPS was called in by the police because the Texas law requires it to be done in ANY drug case in a home with minor children. Nothing else. The rest is all BS hype to sell rags.
If you can not see that is the case here then you have no clue.

By STEPHEN C. WEBSTER

And that IS child abuse.

Ah, yes. The leftist fantasy land where CPS is a bunch of do-gooding caped crusaders who only get involved in people's lives when serious danger is imminent. :cuckoo:

Ah, yes. The leftist fantasy land where CPS is a bunch of do-gooding caped crusaders who only get involved in people's lives when serious danger is imminent. :cuckoo:

oh heavens, shut up, twit. :cuckoo:

just because you use the word 'leftist' in a post doesn't mean you know anything or have anything valid to say.

go back into your rage and crawl into a ball.

maybe if you stuff your fist into your mouth, you can stop yourself from screaming.

By STEPHEN C. WEBSTER

And that IS child abuse.

cps got involved because they busted a crooked cop..are you really trying to claim cps does not have a long history of seizing children without due cause or due process

cps got involved because they busted a crooked cop..are you really trying to claim cps does not have a long history of seizing children without due cause or due process

there are times when the cops are full of it...

and there are times when the people busted by the cops are full of it.

i'm willing to withhold judgment til we know more. but i'm willing to bet these people are full tilt bozo.

Last edited:

By STEPHEN C. WEBSTER

And that IS child abuse.

CPS was called in by the police because the Texas law requires it to be done in ANY drug case in a home with minor children. Nothing else. The rest is all BS hype to sell rags.

bullshit cps is not called in ever time there is a minor possession charge for a small amount of pot...this was politically motivated

All of you ideologue jackasses who want to equate "not being taught MY brilliant worldview" to "child abuse" are cordially invited to grab your ears and pull until you hear the popping sound that indicates your heads exiting your sphincters. And I DO mean people on both sides of the political aisle. After removing your heads from your asses, take yourselves to this website, read about REAL child abuse, and then feel incredibly ashamed of yourselves. http://pediatrics.about.com/od/childabuse/a/109_child_abuse.htm

oh heavens, shut up, twit. :cuckoo:

just because you use the word 'leftist' in a post doesn't mean you know anything or have anything valid to say.

go back into your rage and crawl into a ball.

maybe if you stuff your fist into your mouth, you can stop yourself from screaming.

Ah, yes. "Shut up, twit" from a genius who champions CPS. The mind fairly boggles.

Child Abuse
Parents Sue Walmart After Children Taken Away Over Bath Time Photos - ABC News
Key Cases (specifically, Hines vs. Dakota County Social Services)

It's not the fact that I use the word "leftist" that means I know things and have something valid to say. It's rather more the fact that I crap things with higher IQs than you.

Maybe if you stuff your fingers in your ears and repeat, "I AM smart, I AM smart, I AM, I AM, I AM!" you can drown out the sound of derisive laughter. But I doubt it.

And that IS child abuse.

bullshit cps is not called in ever time there is a minor possession charge for a small amount of pot...this was politically motivated

In Texas they are if there are minor children in the home.
Why do I have to do YOUR homework and research Moe? There was a search warrant in this case, a minor misdemeanor drug case. RARE, to say the least to see an affidavit for a search warrant and then one granted in this kind of petty misdemeanor case.
Under Texas law, if they prove drug activity in ANY case involving the home and children guess what Moe?
CPS comes in, takes the kids and the judge rules the kids are taken away.
Blame Texas law my man if you want but all I am doing is educating to you to the FACTS of Texas law.
I know this stuff. My line of work for 30 years.

there are times when the cops are full of it...

and there are times when the people busted by the cops are full of it.

i'm willing to withhold judgment til we know more. but i'm willing to bet these people are full tilt bozo.

That is the first rational thing I have ever read from you...

Forum List

Back