Cops & CPS Seize Child From Parents For Mistrusting Government

Trying to make your kids paranoid is child abuse.

it's worse than that

conservative extremists who teach their kids to hate ALL liberals and democrats and blame them for ALL the problems of America are raising a generation that will gladly kill for their parents beliefs.

this is no different than what the extremist muslims have done with their children

DRUGS! And now the FAA has ended a 70 Year ban on antidepressants. Take Prozac for one and it's side effects.

PROZAC side effects
Prozac Side Effects
Insomnia, weakness, and loss of appetite are among the most common side effects reported with Prozac. Some of the side effects that are rare (seen in less than 1 percent of patients) include canker sores, high cholesterol, and acne. In most cases, side effects of Prozac are minor and either do not require medical attention or can be treated easily. However, if you develop any serious problems, such as suicidal thoughts or behavior, hallucinations, or panic attacks, notify your healthcare provider immediately.
And these pilots are going to be flying several hundred people! And now we on the ground have to be alert that some pilot MAY endure a fit of suicidal thoughts? I know that most cases nothing may happen........BUT!

FAA Ends Ban on Antidepressant Use by Pilots - ABC News

Anyone else feel uncomfortable about this ruling or am I overreacting? :eek:

DRUGS! And now the FAA has ended a 70 Year ban on antidepressants. Take Prozac for one and it's side effects.

PROZAC side effects
Prozac Side Effects
Insomnia, weakness, and loss of appetite are among the most common side effects reported with Prozac. Some of the side effects that are rare (seen in less than 1 percent of patients) include canker sores, high cholesterol, and acne. In most cases, side effects of Prozac are minor and either do not require medical attention or can be treated easily. However, if you develop any serious problems, such as suicidal thoughts or behavior, hallucinations, or panic attacks, notify your healthcare provider immediately.
And these pilots are going to be flying several hundred people! And now we on the ground have to be alert that some pilot MAY endure a fit of suicidal thoughts? I know that most cases nothing may happen........BUT!

You're overreacting. Would you rather have your pilot being an unmedicated depressive? Or did you somehow think that the airlines were screening out all people with temporary clinical depression, but would somehow miss those who are temporarily depressed as a side effect of medication?

A new job creation jobs stimules program set up by the Obama Administration. Hire investigators to interigate all children and then send out roundup squads to pick up the children they deem anti government and then send them to re-education camp for party training program. Children are all now State property, and mistraining is a revockable offense

PROZAC side effects
Prozac Side Effects

You're overreacting. Would you rather have your pilot being an unmedicated depressive? Or did you somehow think that the airlines were screening out all people with temporary clinical depression, but would somehow miss those who are temporarily depressed as a side effect of medication?

I guess I may be, kind of a double edged sword in a way, I will chill on this one for a while. Besides, I think I have passed, an 'unmedicated depressive' or they have passed me on the highways, coming to think about it. :lol: Thanks for your opinion, I feel better now. Let's see, where did I put my Lexapro? :eek:

PROZAC side effects
Prozac Side Effects

I have mixed feelings, but untreated depression poses more risks in my opinion. The suicidal "side effects" are more likely because the drug isn't working; not because it is. Suicide and depression often go hand in hand.

Chanel
I have mixed feelings, but untreated depression poses more risks in my opinion. The suicidal "side effects" are more likely because the drug isn't working; not because it is. Suicide and depression often go hand in hand.

I will have to go with you on this, initial 'gut reaction' is to overreact, but like you say, 'mixed feelings', IE: cautious optimism.

The biggest problem we have is that many here believe the headliner of the story and equate that with fact.
"Cops & CPS Seize Child from Parents for mistrusting government" IS NOT what is going on here.
That headline is a fabrication along the likes of "Obama is a Muslim, he was born in Kenya, the health care bill has death panels in it" and the many other right wing anti anything government slant.
And many folks believe that crap just like they believe this is something OTHER than a drug bust.

it's worse than that

conservative extremists who teach their kids to hate ALL liberals and democrats and blame them for ALL the problems of America are raising a generation that will gladly kill for their parents beliefs.

this is no different than what the extremist muslims have done with their children

do you teach such nonsense and hate to your children ?

PROZAC side effects
Prozac Side Effects

Also, a person who is having side effects and undesirable reactions to a drug is more likely to be noticed and treated for it, I would think, because they are already under a doctor's care. I know I have three or four people who are regularly checking in with me and making sure my meds are still working right.

Spreading your paranoia to your children is most certainly, child abuse.

Our government is made up of normal American citizens. It's not some "dark secret cabal" waiting the shadows to "steal" our freedoms and enslave us. The "White wings" constant fear mongering is tiring.

Of course, vigilance is important. Otherwise, you end up with intrusive government. The most recent example being the Republcians and George Bush. No wonder they're scared. They scared me.

But the US isn't some "farming community". You need an intelligent and sophisticated government because of the technology, the military, our place in the world. The "take our country back" crowd live in the last century and we just had 8 years of their "style of government" and look at the mess they left us with.

Can the White Wing look at the state they left this country in and seriously say, "We did good".

Spreading your paranoia to your children is most certainly, child abuse.

Our government is made up of normal American citizens. It's not some "dark secret cabal" waiting the shadows to "steal" our freedoms and enslave us. The "White wings" constant fear mongering is tiring.

Of course, vigilance is important. Otherwise, you end up with intrusive government. The most recent example being the Republcians and George Bush. No wonder they're scared. They scared me.

But the US isn't some "farming community". You need an intelligent and sophisticated government because of the technology, the military, our place in the world. The "take our country back" crowd live in the last century and we just had 8 years of their "style of government" and look at the mess they left us with.

Can the White Wing look at the state they left this country in and seriously say, "We did good".

Now tell us the story of the easter bunny ...I love that one too

:eusa_eh: Looks like there's more to the story...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C69hQpnic9k&feature=youtube_gdata]YouTube - Alex Detail Cops & CPS Seizing Barry & Candi Cooper's 7 year old Kid on Alex Jones Tv 3/3[/ame]

it's worse than that
Liberal extremists who teach their kids to hate ALL conservatives and republicans and blame them for ALL the problems of America are raising a generation that will gladly kill for their parents beliefs.

Fixed it for you.

it's worse than that
Liberal extremists who teach their kids to hate ALL conservatives and republicans and blame them for ALL the problems of America are raising a generation that will gladly kill for their parents beliefs.

Fixed it for you.

You have it all wrong. Conservatives teach each other to hate their own gay children. Then they call the president a "terrorist" and give their children guns. No wonder you have Timothy McVeigh as a "role model".

it's worse than that
liberal extremists who teach their kids to hate all conservatives and republicans and blame them for all the problems of america are raising a generation that will gladly kill for their parents beliefs.

This is no different than what the extremist muslims have done with their children

fixed it for you.

you have it all wrong. Conservatives teach each other to hate their own gay children. Then they call the president a "terrorist" and give their children guns. No wonder you have timothy mcveigh as a "role model".

liberals teach their children to fornicate and kill their off spring..liberals eat their young

Teaching your kids to trust government to know what is in their best interests over their own better judgment is not only the REAL child abuse here -it is historically proven FACT to be incredibly dangerous to human life.

There is a reason the founders did not share YOUR beliefs on this one bubba. THEY were far more paranoid than most people today having lived firsthand the abuse of government against the individual. It says much about our species though that those who INSIST a man made INSTITUTION is more trustworthy than people to run their own lives so often end up in a position of power -because they inevitably only end up proving the exact opposite. That government can NEVER be trusted and neither can those who seek POWER and should therefore always be LIMITED. It is the nature of government and those serving in government to constantly seek the expansion of the powers of government -and therefore their own powers. Any people who value their freedom have a primary obligation to prevent, repel and oppose it. And teach their children about THEIR obligations to do so as well.

Teaching your kids to trust government to know what is in their best interests over their own better judgment is not only the REAL child abuse here -it is historically proven FACT to be incredibly dangerous to human life.

There is a reason the founders did not share YOUR beliefs on this one bubba. THEY were far more paranoid than most people today having lived firsthand the abuse of government against the individual. It says much about our species though that those who INSIST a man made INSTITUTION is more trustworthy than people to run their own lives so often end up in a position of power -because they inevitably only end up proving the exact opposite. That government can NEVER be trusted and neither can those who seek POWER and should therefore always be LIMITED. It is the nature of government and those serving in government to constantly seek the expansion of the powers of government -and therefore their own powers. Any people who value their freedom have a primary obligation to prevent, repel and oppose it. And teach their children about THEIR obligations to do so as well.

There will always be “government” until human society reaches a pure, anarchist condition. Given that that probably is generations away it is useful for children to understand what government is in a liberal democracy (and other forms of political system so that they can understand the differences) and that they are in fact part of it due to their citizenship when they reach their majority.

It's useful to teach American children the history of their country. They need to know the motives of the Founding Fathers, the true relationship with the British government at the time, the machinations of the British government at the time with its own people and its continuing dealings with European states.

They need to know how their country developed and they need to know how the political system functions today. They need to know why their Congress is a rich person's habitat. They need to know why a president will never be elected unless he or she is independently wealthy and has vast amounts of money to run a campaign. They need to know how lobbyists have corrupted representative government and made the electorate almost irrelevant to the day to day political functioning of government in its widest form.

They need to know facts, not half-arsed paranoid claims such as you used.

You folks believe the Madison Avenue headlines without researching any of the facts.
This case has absolutely nothing to do with parents teaching their kids to mistrust government and getting arrested for it.
This case is the government over stepping their authority in a misdemeanor drug bust, the draconian drug laws of Texas and the over zealous prosecution of the DA's office.
Would not want most of you on a jury.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back