Cops cofiscate cameras at a town hall meeting

And if the so-called anarchists were in fact a paramilitary organization they would be out there with body armor and weapons equal to those of their opposition.

Because Freegans™ cant even afford a decent meal that isnt from your local dumpster let alone decent tactical gear

Riot outside my window see what happens,

You want anarchy? i'll show you why you wont.

Freakin hippie wannabees get a life.

And if the so-called anarchists were in fact a paramilitary organization they would be out there with body armor and weapons equal to those of their opposition.

Because Freegans™ cant even afford a decent meal that isnt from your local dumpster let alone decent tactical gear

Riot outside my window see what happens,

You want anarchy? i'll show you why you wont.

Freakin hippie wannabees get a life.
Have you considered that in spite of the apparent character of some of the participants in that riot the underlying motivation for it might be in your interest?

For anyone that's interested in WHY the Congressman or the Cops THOUGHT they could get away with this -- it has nothing to do with being Dem or Rep..

The War on Cameras - Reason Magazine

Maryland is one of 12 states with a wiretapping law that requires consent from all parties to a conversation for someone to legally record it. But in 10 of those 12 states, including Maryland, the statute says a violation occurs only when the offended party has a reasonable expectation that the conversation is private. This privacy provision prevents people who record public meetings or inadvertently pick up conversations while shooting video in public from accidentally committing felonies. Civil liberties advocates argue that on-duty police officers, like people attending city council meetings or walking down a public street, do not have a reasonable expectation of privacy. For Graber to be convicted under Maryland’s wiretapping law, a prosecutor would have to argue that Uhler—a police officer who had pulled over a motorist, drawn his gun, and yelled at the guy on the side of a busy highway—had a reasonable expectation that the encounter would remain private.

What has happened here is convienient misinterpretation of "privacy" laws by the courts. THIS NEEDS TO GET FIXED. There is a distinct double-standard to allowing cameras on public lampposts, police dash-cams and CONFISCATING a personal recording device used in public space when it involves a politician or a officer. What right to privacy does a police officer or politician have when they are doing their public duty? That's the legal "hook" that is allowing this type of totalitarian crack-down..

Hate to say it -- but Mikey may be right on this one.. Some of our more "party oriented" buds may not recognize that some of us are actually trying to protect what's left of their rights whilst they keep cat-fighting on the fence..

Last edited:
Have you considered that in spite of the apparent character of some of the participants in that riot the underlying motivation for it might be in your interest?

Have you considered after i put you on ignore everything you type here will be to yourself?

Welcome...

Fuck off douche bag. You're hinting at violence towards cops. THAT is not the answer. Getting stupid ass politicians out of office is the answer. And good cops rooting out bad ones is the answer.

i bet you believe in the tooth fairy too.....good cops rooting out bad cops.....really?

cops are as corrupt as any other group

So you SUPPORT a call to murder cops? Good job there.
\

where did i say that? you are such a fucking idiot....i did not say that....

what i said was depending on cops to govern cops is a siilie idea...i NEVER ONCE SAID I SUPPORT COP KILLING BUT YOU CONTINUE ON WITH YOUR BULLSHIT

OUT OF CONTROL POLICE STATISM, isn't a left v right problem, folks.

It is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY worse than that.

The day is close. If you're stupid enough to be a cop, wear the badge to your death.Once people wake up they'll get rid of the problems.

Fuck off douche bag. You're hinting at violence towards cops. THAT is not the answer. Getting stupid ass politicians out of office is the answer. And good cops rooting out bad ones is the answer.

Correct.

In nazi Germany the Gestapo and the SS were really nice guys. If Adolf was not around they would not try to fuck you over.

.:blowup:

It doesn't matter what Party only when it's a Republican, then it's "the government." But let it be a Democrat and it is an indictment of Democrats, Lberals and Unions everywhere.

Big government tyranny isn't exclusive to only one party. However, it's most often the left that not only tolerates this, but cheers and advocates for big government intervention.

The Republican Party has many who believe in this shit also, they just hide it better. Bush was one of them. So is McCain. So is Romney.
BULLSHIT!!!

It's the Right who wants big government to be Big Brother in your bedroom, doctor's office, etc. the left wants government to say what light bulbs you can use and the Right wants the government to say who you can marry. that's why I say, CON$ervatives are just like Liberals, .... Only more so.

I remember the Righties response when the Bush II admin was diScovered to be wire-tapping, "If you haven't done anything, you have nothing to worry about" How lame. Now these same people are bellowing "Big government. Be afraid!!!" :eusa_liar:

I would have asked that guy for the camera then turned to the cop and asked him if he really wanted to try that fucking shit with me... Break that pig down just by lookin at him.

If anything I would have at least go in-between the 2 people and told the cop to get fucking lost.

These are just people folks and abuse of power shouldn't be tolerated.

And no, I don't care what party lines the cop or speaker is, it's bullshit.

Big government tyranny isn't exclusive to only one party. However, it's most often the left that not only tolerates this, but cheers and advocates for big government intervention.

The Republican Party has many who believe in this shit also, they just hide it better. Bush was one of them. So is McCain. So is Romney.
BULLSHIT!!!

It's the Right who wants big government to be Big Brother in your bedroom, doctor's office, etc. the left wants government to say what light bulbs you can use and the Right wants the government to say who you can marry. that's why I say, CON$ervatives are just like Liberals, .... Only more so.

I remember the Righties response when the Bush II admin was diScovered to be wire-tapping, "If you haven't done anything, you have nothing to worry about" How lame. Now these same people are bellowing "Big government. Be afraid!!!" :eusa_liar:

Link to all these "righties" you fuck wad. Just because a few morons say something does not make it true... I suppose you accept and support Obama's wars in Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Libya just because he and a few of the fringe shifted from anti war under Bush to Pro war under Obama?

What needs to happen is you small minded little shit starting Trolling bitchs need to stop playing these games of "but they did it too!" Bush had a 28% approval rating, that's a lot of righties not feelin the Bush policy love. People came around, slowly but they did, hell even democrats supported Bush after 911… Just be happy these people did come around and go from there, rather than trying to relive the past in hopes that it makes you’re poor choices of who you put your support in (Obama) somehow ok. Evolve or get out of the race imo.

i bet you believe in the tooth fairy too.....good cops rooting out bad cops.....really?

cops are as corrupt as any other group

So you SUPPORT a call to murder cops? Good job there.

Claiming you did not support the statement that cops should be killed is interesting Strolli8ng, what exactly did you mean in response to a call for murder by announcing that one can not trust cops?

New Topics

Forum List

Back