Cops charged in perp beating caught on tape !

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Two staties were charged for assaulting the dude. High speed chase , guy gave him self up , two stupid cops didn't realize news chopper was filming when they beat his ass.

Ok it was a white perp, and it took like two months to file charges . But hey , BLM!!!

I actually watched this live . The news crews were trying to make excuses for the cops as it was happening .

Mass., NH state troopers accused of beating chase suspect face charges

NASHUA, N.H. -

State police troopers from Massachusetts and New Hampshire who were accused of violently beating a police chase suspect in May after he allegedly surrendered have been arrested.

Watch video of the violent arrest here

During his May 11 arrest, Richard Simone, 50, of Worcester, was seen in Sky5 helicopter video apparently kneeling on the ground before the troopers allegedly ran up and started to violently beat him.

Two staties were charged for assaulting the dude. High speed chase , guy gave him self up , two stupid cops didn't realize news chopper was filming when they beat his ass.

Ok it was a white perp, and it took like two months to file charges . But hey , BLM!!!

I actually watched this live . The news crews were trying to make excuses for the cops as it was happening .

Can i get the english translation to that? Holy shit

Can i get the english translation to that? Holy shit

What don't you understand ?

What's the problem? That was a white guy who got beaten up, no? I thought it was never an issue beating and killing white people...

They were actually charged? Was the guy white, and of some economic means?

What's the problem? That was a white guy who got beaten up, no? I thought it was never an issue beating and killing white people...

Well they ONLY beat him. And the result was charges .

NASHUA, N.H. -

State police troopers from Massachusetts and New Hampshire who were accused of violently beating a police chase suspect in May after he allegedly surrendered have been arrested.

During his May 11 arrest, Richard Simone, 50, of Worcester, was seen in Sky5 helicopter video apparently kneeling on the ground before the troopers allegedly ran up and started to violently beat him.
Man oh man, that copper went to work on him IMMEDIATELY upon approaching him. Dude was already on the ground.

There was no need for that.

If it was a black guy, he would have gotten beaten the same way by all of them most likely.

NASHUA, N.H. -

Lies.
LIES!

Cops ONLY target blacks dumbass.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled failed trolling.

Forum List

Back