Cops Arrest Sick Mom After Child Corrects School About Health Effects of Cannabis

No, you're the ignorant one. I've explained to you that THC has anxiety and depression inducing chemical effects on the brain. Not everyone. And this is especially a risk for younger, developing brains. Smoking in the presence of others puts them at risk. That is criminal. You need to be aware.
i am the dummy here?.....and you "claim" you have smoked pot?.....there is a big difference between smoking in the presence of others and getting a wiff of pot in the air on a campus....you need to be aware that you are just another paranoid fuck who does not know much about smoking pot.....
I used pot from 1970 until 1975. Then the chemical effect took hold and the anxiety disorder began. I am not alone in this. Nowadays the thc concentration is significantly higher. I won't allow ignorant dupes to threaten me. You need to wise up and respect experience.
respect experience?.....try 30 years for me....i laugh at your 5 years....and i dont give a dam how much more potent it may be today,walking in an open space and you get a whiff of pot will do nothing to you.....even fucking 5 years should tell you that....
And I suppose it's up to me to determine how much mace sprayed in your eyes is effective.
Why are you so willing to poison other people? You pot Nazis are among the most rude and ignorant.
oh geezus....for you to say that getting a whiff of pot coming from somewhere in an open area is "poisoning" you tells me.... you never smoked fucking pot....otherwise you would know better,and also you anti-pot Nazis are not only pretty rude, you people are pretty fucking ignorant yourself.... you admit you have an anxiety disorder.....gee i wonder if that has anything to do with your paranoia?.....
THC is poison. Intoxicant, root word, toxic. Pot Nazis believe their own concerns trump the concerns of others. Ignorance. You let your own ignorance run your life.
And I didn't object to you or anyone else using pot. Go for it. Use crack if you want. Leave me out of it and don't ignorantly promote your drug as safe. That would be cruel arrogance.

i am the dummy here?.....and you "claim" you have smoked pot?.....there is a big difference between smoking in the presence of others and getting a wiff of pot in the air on a campus....you need to be aware that you are just another paranoid fuck who does not know much about smoking pot.....
I used pot from 1970 until 1975. Then the chemical effect took hold and the anxiety disorder began. I am not alone in this. Nowadays the thc concentration is significantly higher. I won't allow ignorant dupes to threaten me. You need to wise up and respect experience.
respect experience?.....try 30 years for me....i laugh at your 5 years....and i dont give a dam how much more potent it may be today,walking in an open space and you get a whiff of pot will do nothing to you.....even fucking 5 years should tell you that....
And I suppose it's up to me to determine how much mace sprayed in your eyes is effective.
Why are you so willing to poison other people? You pot Nazis are among the most rude and ignorant.
oh geezus....for you to say that getting a whiff of pot coming from somewhere in an open area is "poisoning" you tells me.... you never smoked fucking pot....otherwise you would know better,and also you anti-pot Nazis are not only pretty rude, you people are pretty fucking ignorant yourself.... you admit you have an anxiety disorder.....gee i wonder if that has anything to do with your paranoia?.....
Thirty years of smoking dope has taken a toll on you. Those brain cells will never grow back.
i did not smoke it as a teen,my brain functions are as normal as anyone elses,i have no memory loss of any kind......the Society for Neuroscience just reported a major study that was just concluded, that your brain cell theory just might be wrong......

Thirty years of smoking dope has taken a toll on you. Those brain cells will never grow back.

Doesn't seem to have caused as much damage as all your years of right wing nuttery.
Since Leftism is the default position of those who don't think and lack character, the pot induces your mediocrity. Conservatives aren't potheads because it takes intelligence and self control to be a conservative. Any jackass can be a dope smoking Leftwat. It requires very little effort.
i can introduce you to quite a few Conservatives who have smoked pot as long as i have and a few still do....you would know this if you knew what you were talking about and have actually touched the stuff........

THC is poison. Intoxicant, root word, toxic. Pot Nazis believe their own concerns trump the concerns of others. Ignorance. You let your own ignorance run your life.
And I didn't object to you or anyone else using pot. Go for it. Use crack if you want. Leave me out of it and don't ignorantly promote your drug as safe. That would be cruel arrogance.
once again,if you actually have smoked pot you would not come off as ignorant about the stuff as you do in your posts....anyone who thinks getting a whiff of pot in an open area is as bad as being in an enclosed room with someone smoking it,has never smoked pot,or is just being dishonest because they are now against it.....go back to the politics section Roshawn,there at least you sound like you know a few things,here you come off just like another anti-pot paranoid individual....

give me a fucking break.....i went to Fullerton JC.....never fucking smelled any pot while on campus....do think everyone is as stupid as shootspeeders?....geezus.....
You need to go back to school.
so if i did you are saying that i will smell pot wafting through the air.....right?.....
Inevitably.
and you think that is going to harm you?.....
I know it will. How much cyanide are you comfortable with in your Tylenol?

Are you on LSD?

and you say i need to go back to school?.....you are as paranoid as Katz is about something you dont know much about....the shit spewing out of cars and sewers and factories is doing more damage than a waft of pot in the air......
No, you're the ignorant one. I've explained to you that THC has anxiety and depression inducing chemical effects on the brain. Not everyone. And this is especially a risk for younger, developing brains. Smoking in the presence of others puts them at risk. That is criminal. You need to be aware.

Dude, that wasn't pot. I suspect your dealer actually sold you dried horse shit dosed with LSD.

You need to go back to school.
so if i did you are saying that i will smell pot wafting through the air.....right?.....
Inevitably.

Are you on LSD?
Why do you ask that?

and you say i need to go back to school?.....you are as paranoid as Katz is about something you dont know much about....the shit spewing out of cars and sewers and factories is doing more damage than a waft of pot in the air......

Dude, that wasn't pot. I suspect your dealer actually sold you dried horse shit dosed with LSD.
Nope. Just pot. And I'm not the only one this has happened to. It's just not the kind of thing the pot nazi propagandists want to deal with.

It's... Turn In Your Parents For Extra Credit Day!..at our school today.
That parent never had the , Don't Ever Talk To The Cops,..talk. LOL!

Doesn't seem to have caused as much damage as all your years of right wing nuttery.
Since Leftism is the default position of those who don't think and lack character, the pot induces your mediocrity. Conservatives aren't potheads because it takes intelligence and self control to be a conservative. Any jackass can be a dope smoking Leftwat. It requires very little effort.
i can introduce you to quite a few Conservatives who have smoked pot as long as i have and a few still do....you would know this if you knew what you were talking about and have actually touched the stuff........
I doubt you can. It's not that it's impossible for a conservative to be a pothead, it's that the hallmark of conservatism is clearness of mind, fertile ground for rational, intelligent thought. I would never cloud my mind with drugs. A glass of wine or two to relax me in the evening, but not drugs.

There is no high like the Most High, Jesus Christ.

Nope. Just pot. And I'm not the only one this has happened to. It's just not the kind of thing the pot nazi propagandists want to deal with.
Rudy Eugene was only high on pot when he ate Ronald Poppo's face off.

Forum List

Back