#CopLivesMatter. Much more than Black!

timslash

Dec 4, 2014
Buffalo. NY
Police Unions Standing Down After Controversial Comments In Wake Of NYPD Shooting

Policeman - is a warranted employee of a police force. Police officers are generally charged with the apprehension of criminals and the prevention and detection of crime, protection of the general public, and the maintenance of public order.
This people guard our children, guard us and our relatives and sometimes our domestic pets. Without this people, we would have already lived in anarchy! And now, protesters shouts about people which didn't do anything useful to our society(except selling cigs). Why... please say to me, why?

the guy was selling loosies and got killed for it...come on you have to be kidding.....

i do not understand why the death of brown set this off....to me...it involved a thug and a lot of what we refer to has ****** mess....but people latched on to him like he is a fallen hero....

the case in nyc was just over kill by the damn police....the police should be responsible for their actions

but the real shocker to me...is the 12 yr old that they killed in under 2 seconds?? and yet that does not really get mentioned?

the guy was selling loosies and got killed for it...come on you have to be kidding.....

i do not understand why the death of brown set this off....to me...it involved a thug and a lot of what we refer to has ****** mess....but people latched on to him like he is a fallen hero....

the case in nyc was just over kill by the damn police....the police should be responsible for their actions

but the real shocker to me...is the 12 yr old that they killed in under 2 seconds?? and yet that does not really get mentioned?

Garner did not get killed for selling loosies he died as a result of resisting arrest. He should have argued his case in court, not on the street with the cops.

He died because NYC cops used a banned method of control - a chokehold - and unnecessary force by piling on the top of him and ignoring his calls that he couldn't breathe.

Police Unions Standing Down After Controversial Comments In Wake Of NYPD Shooting

Policeman - is a warranted employee of a police force. Police officers are generally charged with the apprehension of criminals and the prevention and detection of crime, protection of the general public, and the maintenance of public order.
This people guard our children, guard us and our relatives and sometimes our domestic pets. Without this people, we would have already lived in anarchy! And now, protesters shouts about people which didn't do anything useful to our society(except selling cigs). Why... please say to me, why?

What is your country of origin, if I may ask?

He died because NYC cops used a banned method of control - a chokehold - and unnecessary force by piling on the top of him and ignoring his calls that he couldn't breathe.

He died as a result of resisting arrest.

There are a lot of reasons for this. Let me count the ways:
1. Adults do not like being told what to do. (Especially fathers.) They hate their bosses, whom they would like to be able to tell off without getting fired. And they especially hate cops, who can take away their freedom in an instant.
2. People absolutely HATE seeing that blue light in the rear view mirror. Nothing ramps up the blood pressure more quickly. No matter how courteous the officer is (and I've NEVER had a rude officer pull me over, and I've been pulled over a LOT) the guy getting stopped is royally pissed. There is also that incredible element of fear, especially if the driver has had a few drinks. Nothing more dangerous than rage and fear.
3. People fail to realize that cops are human beings too. They aren't machines. You can hurt them. And they can get pissed. Of course, they have been through enough training and indoctrination with the law to prevent them from becoming a-rated bullies. But that training is no guarantee that an asshole who deserves a good clocking won't get it from a man or woman in blue.
4. People expect cops to be everywhere at once. They expect a human voice on the 911 call, no matter what time of day. People expect cops to be public servants. Cops are public protectors, not servants.
5. Cops over the years have had to become badasses just to survive the job. Gang bangers have no problem killing a cop, which is why the men in blue wear bulletproof vests on the job. They aren't making a fashion statement.

There was no chokehold. That just another urban legend LIE.

A guy who raises 2 hands in the air is not resisting arrest.
He was swatting the officer's hands as they were trying to put the cuffs on. THAT'S resisting arrest.
He swatted their hands away and then raised both hands in the air. Watch the damn video. Do you think that swatting should be a capital offense?

He didn't raise his hands to surrender. He was resisting arrest. In other words, HE WAS COMMITTING ANOTHER CRIME. Hell, the spermwhale took all those officers to get his fat ass on the ground. All he had to do was let them cuff him, but NOOOOOOOO. He was stupid enough to think that if he just acted pissed off, the police would change their minds.
This is STUPID to the third power.

The GJ watched the video frame by frame of Garner's actions and how the cops responded. The GJ determined that Garner was NOT choked. The GJ determined Garner was resisting arrest when the cops took the legal appropriate actions to effect the arrest. Garner was a walking dead man with a heart about to explode at any minute. Now he's dead by his own actions.
If anyone is ever faced with the possibility of going to jail I'm assuming we all would want a GJ to determine our innocence based on all the evidence.
Too many negroes grow up assuming if they commit a crime and don't get caught then the crime wasn't really a crime.
They have some sort of missing gene that means they can't comprehend the concept of what is right and what is wrong. Hence the endemic violence in their communities.

The GJ watched the video frame by frame of Garner's actions and how the cops responded. The GJ determined that Garner was NOT choked. The GJ determined Garner was resisting arrest when the cops took the legal appropriate actions to effect the arrest. Garner was a walking dead man with a heart about to explode at any minute. Now he's dead by his own actions.
If anyone is ever faced with the possibility of going to jail I'm assuming we all would want a GJ to determine our innocence based on all the evidence.
Too many negroes grow up assuming if they commit a crime and don't get caught then the crime wasn't really a crime.
They have some sort of missing gene that means they can't comprehend the concept of what is right and what is wrong. Hence the endemic violence in their communities.
So klanboy, you`ve done a peer reviewed study on this missing gene bullshit? Even the other chickenshit racists are ashamed of you for exposing the stupidity of racism.

So klanboy, you`ve done a peer reviewed study on this missing gene bullshit? Even the other chickenshit racists are ashamed of you for exposing the stupidity of racism.
Another good thing about this, two thugs off the streets forever, and two more people off welfare forever.

I'll agree with most of that.

Forum List

Back