Copenhagen summit carbon footprint biggest ever

Delegates, journalists, activists and observers from almost 200 countries have gathered at the Dec 7-18 summit and their travel and work will create 46,200 tonnes of carbon dioxide, most of it from their flights.

pray tell how else where the delegates supposed to get there - paddle on icebergs?

Delegates, journalists, activists and observers from almost 200 countries have gathered at the Dec 7-18 summit and their travel and work will create 46,200 tonnes of carbon dioxide, most of it from their flights.

pray tell how else where the delegates supposed to get there - paddle on icebergs?

Fuckin' SAILBOATS? Ever HEARD of teleconferencing? Ya know that *IS* available with present technology sport.

Try again.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTQWZfi1_Bw&feature=related[/ame]

oh yes the Teat....very realistic.

telecommute....but is all ok because it is cold in danmark....

Let's figure out a way to reduce carbon . . . by expending massive amounts of carbon . . . to figure out a way to reduce carbon. :cuckoo:

Talk is cheap; it's what you do that counts.

teleconferencing-5.jpg

Delegates, journalists, activists and observers. - sounds like a list of just delegates.

Let's figure out a way to reduce carbon . . . by expending massive amounts of carbon . . . to figure out a way to reduce carbon. :cuckoo:

teleconferencing-5.jpg

YEP. Your example is a good one...but in place of a 'phone apparatus'? A video Screen may be substituted...

It happens daily.

My example was circa 2005; it's an antique!

teleconferencing-5.jpg

YEP. Your example is a good one...but in place of a 'phone apparatus'? A video Screen may be substituted...

It happens daily.

My example was circa 2005; it's an antique!

Absolutely. These people have never heard of 'GO TO MEETING.com', or other like services?

It can be done without travel.

I do it frequently in my job.

Forum List

Back