Cop threatens woman over F*ck Bush Bumper Sticker

if the women wants to be an asshole, let her. alot of people have opinions in this country and i personally dont feel its the cops business to be arresting people for bumper stickers when there is so many more useful things they could be doing.

I have tons of respect for city cops. they deal with alot of bullshit that no human being should have too. However, township cops are some of the worst scum on the earth. Guys that got a nice cushy position cause there brother or uncle or relative is the mayor or something. They then have an attitude like every lawabiding citizen is a possible drug-dealing, gun toting, lunatic that needs a beat down. Illegal search and seizures that they get around by saying they have probable cause. Illegal arrests and harrassments that get tossed out of court because its a he said/he said conversation with the judge who is also buddies with the officer. Ridiculous fines for made up traffic violations just to generate revenue for some jerk water area. Then when theres a real crime committed, there no where to be found because they're off giving some poor SOB who is just trying to get to work on time a speeding ticket for going 5 mph over that takes 30 minutes to write.

I think all township police forces need to be abolished. there is nothing positive they contribute to the community except money for the township coffers which usually goes to paying their salaries anyway. A county wide or statewide polcie force should be created so that a clear set of rules for each state is setup and enforced by one group instead of 800 different entities that feel they can get away with whatever in there own little towns.

no1tovote4 said:
Actually due to the VN war and the Draft, a young man wore a F*ck the Draft shirt and was arrested for vulgarity. The SCOTUS Ruled that this was a violation of Free speech therefore laws against the word are unconsitutional and cannot be prosecuted.

I'm going to get a "F!@k Fags" t-shirt and observe the reaction then!! I'll be day-yam lucky if I don't get the death penalty!! :puke3: But the prez? Go right ahead libs!

TheEnemyWithin said:
I'm going to get a "F!@k Fags" t-shirt and observe the reaction then!! I'll be day-yam lucky if I don't get the death penalty!! :puke3: But the prez? Go right ahead libs!

I wouldn't get a F*ck Fags shirt, people may get the wrong idea.

no1tovote4 said:
I wouldn't get a F*ck Fags shirt, people may get the wrong idea.

:laugh: That is what I was thinking , gays do tend to take even the most innocent things and sexualize it so they would have a field day with that . "Fag sex = AIDS" might raise a few back hairs .

Forum List

Back