Cop shoots white kid in Reno for waving a knife.

Sundance508

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Since it was a white kid that got shot all the liberal talking heads are saying oh....that was just so justified.

If it had been a black student shot they would all have a opposite narrative...the ole double standard we see it time and again.

Also...most of the video of the incident has been censored since it shows that the officer didnt have to shoot the l4 yr. old.--the kid was merely trying to defend himself from a black bully in a school terrorized by blacks...large number of blacks in that school....and as in all such schools with a large black population many white kids get bullied, beat up, assaulted etc. but the media never reports on that.

Cop didn't need to shoot teen at Nevada high school, family insists

Since it was a white kid that got shot all the liberal talking heads are saying oh....that was just so justified.

If it had been a black student shot they would all have a opposite narrative...the ole double standard we see it time and again.

Also...most of the video of the incident has been censored since it shows that the officer didnt have to shoot the l4 yr. old.--the kid was merely trying to defend himself from a black bully in a school terrorized by blacks...large number of blacks in that school....and as in all such schools with a large black population many white kids get bullied, beat up, assaulted etc. but the media never reports on that.

Well I hope that this youngster makes a full recovery.

It does shock me the number of people that your police need to kill every day. Its just a by product of your violent society.

Armed police needed in schools. What a sick society you have created.

Who exactly is shaking their head and acting like a right winger when a Black is shot?

Who exactly is shaking their head and acting like a right winger when a Black is shot?
He seems to be keen to play the victim.

No, they are not. The mother says the cop should have used other alternatives. What alternatives? Son of Zorn was wielding in two knives.

Bullshit. The kid was threatening other kids with that knife and he refused to drop it. The cop shot him. I would have done the same damned thing.

You'd be singing a different tune if that "poor" kid had stabbed one of those kids he was threatening.

The kid was a POS and his parents didn't have a clue what their own kid was up do.

Cry me a river.

Bullshit. The kid was threatening other kids with that knife and he refused to drop it. The cop shot him. I would have done the same damned thing.

You'd be singing a different tune if that "poor" kid had stabbed one of those kids he was threatening.

The kid was a POS and his parents didn't have a clue what their own kid was up do.

Cry me a river.

the kid should have dropped the knife. The cop should have tried to defuse the situation----but if the kid was actually
ENDANGERING people----the cop is stuck

It does shock me the number of people that your police need to kill every day. Its just a by product of your violent society.

All thanks to leftism.

All thanks to leftism.
Nope,the US was founded on violence and has been violent since day 1.

All thanks to leftism.

the Clantons in the OK CORRAL were democrats?

All thanks to leftism.
Yeah and the British Empire wasn't violent at all

All thanks to leftism.
Yeah and the British Empire wasn't violent at all

Depended on class.

All thanks to leftism.
With rightism the kid would have had a gun instead of a knife. Surely there had to be some infringement going on. I hope the NRA looks into this situation.

All thanks to leftism.
Yeah...that is rich coming from a Brit...with a long history of murdering, enslaving, and destroying.

All thanks to leftism.
Our entire existence on this planet has been plagued with violence.

Do I read from you that there was no violence before the US was created?

We've been killing each other since the beginning of time.

This is not a new phenomenom, Tommy.

Most of us are armed to defend ourselves and to defend those who cannot defend themselves from the violence.

When our criminal class is given free reign what can we possibly do to curtail the violence but in self defense.

I'd have shot him myself had he been threatening others and he surely would have died were he to threaten myself or family.

Last edited:
Euro-Americans and Europeans are violent historically.
Yeah...and all other nationalities aren't...so thinks the hand job whore.
You are quarreling early and going to lose again, as you do every time with me, gipper. :lol: You are worthless at that. No said other civilizations were not violent: so you are making up nonsense.

But you are learning to stay on OP when flaming people who make you look like an asshole on the Board.

All thanks to leftism.
Yeah...that is rich coming from a Brit...with a long history of murdering, enslaving, and destroying.

only wogs

Euro-Americans and Europeans are violent historically.
Yeah...and all other nationalities aren't...so thinks the hand job whore.
You are quarreling early and going to lose again, as you do every time with me, gipper. :lol: You are worthless at that. No said other civilizations were not violent: so you are making up nonsense.

But you are learning to stay on OP when flaming people who make you look like an asshole on the Board.
Jake go back to bed. You make no sense....as usual.

Forum List

Back