Cop retires early after Obama comment

Yes, blown out of proportion. Maybe he doesn't realize the GOP mayors, governors and reps of this country despise him and wanna cut his pay far more than any Dem does.

Yes, blown out of proportion. Maybe he doesn't realize the GOP mayors, governors and reps of this country despise him and wanna cut his pay far more than any Dem does.

^^
that's almost as dumb as what the cop said.

Really? Check the history of Southern mayors, governors, state senators, city councils over the past 2 years. GOP folks down here are on a rampage cutting cops and firemen pay/benefits. 95% of these are non-union departments that are already paid below the national average. But the TEa Party movement of 2009 motivated these local right wingers to think the entire nation was moving towards cutting govt workers at any cost, and they acted on it.

Obviously, the election showed they pissed off a lot of people in the process.

So his name will be on an FBI list for the rest of his life. I wonder if it was worth it?

A man who carries a gun for a living and makes cracks about assassinating the President cannot be the sharpest knife in the drawer. You think that warrants an investigation?

^^

Really? Check the history of Southern mayors, governors, state senators, city councils over the past 2 years. GOP folks down here are on a rampage cutting cops and firemen pay/benefits. 95% of these are non-union departments that are already paid below the national average. But the TEa Party movement of 2009 motivated these local right wingers to think the entire nation was moving towards cutting govt workers at any cost, and they acted on it.

Cutting pay? Really? I call bull shit. Remember I know what is going on with police departments.

^^

Cutting pay? Really? I call bull shit. Remember I know what is going on with police departments.

Yes.

And no, you dont.

^^

A. Wanting to control costs does not equate to "despising" cops.

B. Not everything is about how much money one makes. Some things are more important than wages. As this cop knows but apparently you don't.

So that cop may have been stupid to vent aloud among people who would turn him in for it. But that doesn't make your comment any more sensible.

^^

There sure are a lot of insults to southerners around here. Wasn't Clinton a southerner?

Yes.

And no, you dont.

Yes I do I was a cop and I still hang out with my cop friends. So shut the hell up.

^^

B. Not everything is about how much money one makes. Some things are more important than wages. As this cop knows but apparently you don't.

So that cop may have been stupid to vent aloud among people who would turn him in for it. But that doesn't make your comment any more sensible.

A. Yes, SOME places had no choice. Many did. And some...like in South Carolina...did it out of spite. Gov Nikki Haley had a state-approved budget that would keep highway patrol and SLED at their scheduled pay/benefits, WITHOUT a tax increase, but she vetoed it and cut both. Why? In her own words "To send a message from the tax payers". Thanks bitch. Nice message.

B. No, money isn't everything. But just like any other person, they wouldn't keep working if you stopped paying them. Keep taking more and more away, and eventually its not worth doing.

Yes.

And no, you dont.

Yes I do I was a cop and I still hang out with my cop friends. So shut the hell up.

No you weren't.

Unless you were a "cop" in some podunk tiny one red light town in NC. Which IF you were, thats all you were. I can tell that from reading your posts over the last few months and from your opinions.

Yes.

And no, you dont.

No you weren't.

Unless you were a "cop" in some podunk tiny one red light town in NC. Which IF you were, thats all you were. I can tell that from reading your posts over the last few months and from your opinions.

I most certainly was a Police officer department size was 60 officers at the time they've grown since the 80's.
And do you really want to go with what someone post lately? Fucking dye in the wool stuck up obama asshole drone?

Last edited:

A. Yes, SOME places had no choice. Many did. And some...like in South Carolina...did it out of spite. Gov Nikki Haley had a state-approved budget that would keep highway patrol and SLED at their scheduled pay/benefits, WITHOUT a tax increase, but she vetoed it and cut both. Why? In her own words "To send a message from the tax payers". Thanks bitch. Nice message.

B. No, money isn't everything. But just like any other person, they wouldn't keep working if you stopped paying them. Keep taking more and more away, and eventually its not worth doing.

Where was your outrage when illegal aliens were driving construction wages into the toilet?

Tough shit, Badgeboy! Suck it up!

Forum List

Back