Cop Maces 10-year old

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
The article and video speak for themselves. Is this what we want our police officers to do?

VIDEO Cop Maces 10-yr old Child Point-Blank at Police Brutality Protest - Apx Predator

What would you say or do if this child was your son? Do you condone this type of behavior from members of law enforcement? I'm really interested in hearing from all the cop lovers. Remember, this is a child, a 10 year old boy. It could be your son.

The article and video speak for themselves. Is this what we want our police officers to do?

VIDEO Cop Maces 10-yr old Child Point-Blank at Police Brutality Protest - Apx Predator

What would you say or do if this child was your son? Do you condone this type of behavior from members of law enforcement? I'm really interested in hearing from all the cop lovers. Remember, this is a child, a 10 year old boy. It could be your son.
Shit, WTF is a ten year old doing out on the street at night?
Where was his fatass mom when this happened?
Did she intentionally put him in harm's way by taking him to a potentially violet street scene?

Did she intentionally put him in harm's way by taking him to a potentially violet street scene?

You can't really be saying this was the mother's fault. Get a clue. The mother was right there with him. Since when can't a boy and his mother attend a perfectly legal "police brutality protest" without fear of being attacked by a cop?

"the officer drove up to them and 10 other protesters and sprayed chemical weapons at point-blank range without warning...The officer abruptly drove up to the protesters with his sirens and lights flashing and “people started running, it seemed like he was mad at that point,” Susan said."

No excuse for this but to add insult to injury, the cop got a paid vacation.

Sonny Clark

I don't know why you hate all cops but you're just wrong that they're all like this. Your position on this issue is just as irrational and unfair as Roadrunner 's or the other racist slime on this board.

Number one, try a site that isn't dedicated to being anti police no matter what, i.e., chemical weapon my ass, find a legitimate one.
Number two, we see a cropped video, confusion and then you hear someone screaming then people start yelling about a kid being pepper sprayed. The cop is standing on the other side of the car and the crowd approaches him, not the other way around.
Number three, I've seen the faces of those pepper sprayed, (mine included), that kids face does not show the signs of being pepper sprayed, though that does happen with some individuals, especially with commercial grade OC (a very small fraction of people). Cops carry industrial grade OC (pepper spray).
So basically we really see nothing, no video of the cop spraying the crowd, we hear screaming, we only hear/see the crowd approaching and accusing the cop.......... We do see a picture of a kid who may or may not have been sprayed with OC and if he was looks like it was most likely commercial grade i.e.the type sold to the public.........

Google '10 year-old child soldier' to cure yourself of the mistaken belief 10 year-olds are harmless.

I don't know. You tell me.

How bizarre is it to say a 10 year old shouldn't be out with this mother after dark?

Google '10 year-old child soldier' to cure yourself of the mistaken belief 10 year-olds are harmless.

Are you saying that this child lives in a 3rd world country and is a trained soldier? Is that why he and his mother don't have the same constitutional right to protest that the rest of us enjoy?

ows_143165852368200-300x228.jpg

• Banned

I don't know what the mom was thinking, but it's obvious what the cop had in mind.

You can't really be saying this was the mother's fault. Get a clue. The mother was right there with him. Since when can't a boy and his mother attend a perfectly legal "police brutality protest" without fear of being attacked by a cop?

"the officer drove up to them and 10 other protesters and sprayed chemical weapons at point-blank range without warning...The officer abruptly drove up to the protesters with his sirens and lights flashing and “people started running, it seemed like he was mad at that point,” Susan said."

No excuse for this but to add insult to injury, the cop got a paid vacation.

Sonny Clark

I don't know why you hate all cops but you're just wrong that they're all like this. Your position on this issue is just as irrational and unfair as Roadrunner 's or the other racist slime on this board.
You're entitled to your opinion, and I respect your right to express it. I do NOT hate cops. I hate what cops do to citizens.

Number one, try a site that isn't dedicated to being anti police no matter what, i.e., chemical weapon my ass, find a legitimate one.
Number two, we see a cropped video, confusion and then you hear someone screaming then people start yelling about a kid being pepper sprayed. The cop is standing on the other side of the car and the crowd approaches him, not the other way around.
Number three, I've seen the faces of those pepper sprayed, (mine included), that kids face does not show the signs of being pepper sprayed, though that does happen with some individuals, especially with commercial grade OC (a very small fraction of people). Cops carry industrial grade OC (pepper spray).
So basically we really see nothing, no video of the cop spraying the crowd, we hear screaming, we only hear/see the crowd approaching and accusing the cop.......... We do see a picture of a kid who may or may not have been sprayed with OC and if he was looks like it was most likely commercial grade i.e.the type sold to the public.........
If you can dispute anything on that site, by all means do so. It is as much a legitimate site as any you'll find on the internet. If you don't think so, then give us the LINK to a legitimate one. FYI - The stories and videos on that site are REAL, not fabricated or staged. If you can prove otherwise, then please do so. Otherwise you have no firm ground to stand on criticizing that site.

Why should I do that? The purpose would be? I have never ever said that ALL 10 year old children are harmless. So, your point is? In your opinion, was the 10 year old in the story a threat to the cop, or to someone else?

If you can dispute anything on that site, by all means do so. It is as much a legitimate site as any you'll find on the internet. If you don't think so, then give us the LINK to a legitimate one. FYI - The stories and videos on that site are REAL, not fabricated or staged. If you can prove otherwise, then please do so. Otherwise you have no firm ground to stand on criticizing that site.
I'm telling you what I observed in the video, if you saw something else then show it. As for the site when someone uses the term "chemical warfare" when referring to OC it's a dead giveaway that the site has an obvious bias. The onus is on you to present a link for a legitimate site, it's your thread, therefore your claim, back it up with more than one source. I mean really, with these instances being the current hot news items why is it not being reported by the MSM? I also never said the site had anything to do with the video/claim being REAL or not, I simply pointed out some obvious and pertinent FACTS that may or may not disprove the "story". Did the "protesters "stage" the whole thing? Don't know. Do I want to prove they did? No. Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they didn't stage it? No, not at this point in time, maybe never. Try growing some objectivity or remain tendentiously clueless, the choice is yours, I could care less.

I'm telling you what I observed in the video, if you saw something else then show it. As for the site when someone uses the term "chemical warfare" when referring to OC it's a dead giveaway that the site has an obvious bias. The onus is on you to present a link for a legitimate site, it's your thread, therefore your claim, back it up with more than one source. I mean really, with these instances being the current hot news items why is it not being reported by the MSM? I also never said the site had anything to do with the video/claim being REAL or not, I simply pointed out some obvious and pertinent FACTS that may or may not disprove the "story". Did the "protesters "stage" the whole thing? Don't know. Do I want to prove they did? No. Can you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt they didn't stage it? No, not at this point in time, maybe never. Try growing some objectivity or remain tendentiously clueless, the choice is yours, I could care less.
The Free Thought Project

The sites are legitimate sites. If you can prove otherwise, then please do so. If you can dispute any of the videos and stories on the sites, then please do so with your counter. Bashing the sites without a counter means absolutely nothing. Do your homework if you doubt any of it. I welcome any evidence that the stories are false. Please, give the facts to support your claims that they are not legit. As I have said, otherwise, you're just blowing in the wind.

The Free Thought Project

The sites are legitimate sites. If you can prove otherwise, then please do so. If you can dispute any of the videos and stories on the sites, then please do so with your counter. Bashing the sites without a counter means absolutely nothing. Do your homework if you doubt any of it. I welcome any evidence that the stories are false. Please, give the facts to support your claims that they are not legit. As I have said, otherwise, you're just blowing in the wind.
You really are a complete biased moron ain'tcha. I showed an obvious bias and you dismissed it???!!!! It shows that the site has a specific bias and it potentially willing to skew any story to fit that bias. I simply stated what I saw and a POSSIBLE alternative based on observation of the video, I even stated I (and you) don't really know anything concrete for a fact at this time (you know, it's called objectivity) and yet you still harp on me proving a current unknown. That's just stupid. Obviously you want so desperately to believe the unproven claims of those involved in the protest you are unwilling to entertain any other possibilities even though there are people who would do as I postulated.
But it appears you have no interest in objectivity, you've already convicted the cop in your mind. If you again try to skew and dismiss what I'm saying again then there's no point in continuing this exchange, why should I wast my time on a brick wall?

Oh and one more thing, since you appear to have convicted the cop based on "hearsay" (nothing in the video shows the cop doing what is claimed) the onus is on you to prove guilt. Go for it, I won't hold my breath.

Local news called this an impromptu unruly demonstration with kids doing the jumping on cars routine, ...not that it matters I wont go into mpls anyway, for all I care they can Baltimore to their hearts content,

Forum List

Back