Cop Killer in Ontario

politicsezine

Concerned Canadian
Jun 30, 2008
Toronto, Canada
Is there a cop killer in Ontario?

Why is the OPP not investigating the possible murders of three of their own officers?

Seriously, if there were three police officers and they were all witnesses to an important event, and they're all slowly killed in car accidents... I'd be very suspicious.

Seems to me the cop killer must be a member of the OPP itself. That seems like the only explanation for why there hasn't been an investigation: Internal corruption.

Usually when police suspect a cop killer its all over the news and the investigation is immediate and intense, but because the killer might be a cop its been hushed over.

Is there a cop killer in Ontario?

Why is the OPP not investigating the possible murders of three of their own officers?

Seriously, if there were three police officers and they were all witnesses to an important event, and they're all slowly killed in car accidents... I'd be very suspicious.

Seems to me the cop killer must be a member of the OPP itself. That seems like the only explanation for why there hasn't been an investigation: Internal corruption.

Usually when police suspect a cop killer its all over the news and the investigation is immediate and intense, but because the killer might be a cop its been hushed over.
Maybe the cop killer is a Liberal reporter or Politician?

Forum List

Back