Cop Hits Dog With Patrol Car, Beats It To Death With Baton & Stomps Its Brains Out

Besides 9thDocwhatsis....he is apparently of the ignoramus staticus genus who thinks if something is in pain or will potentially make him uncomfortable, it should be killed.

AKA..."pro choice" bloc.

Read the article again.Try to focus. He's not suspended....yet...He was re assigned. They'll do that next.
You aren't looking very bright right about now..Keep typing juvenile insults, though. It's very revealing.

Reassigned or suspended. BFD, dip shit. You aren't very bright. Looking the part is irrelevant.

In any event, the point doesn't change. NOBODY at the PD (at least not publicly) said that the claim against cop in question was "valid." There has been no such statement or determination to which you can point, you imbecile.

Try again when you are off your meds, maybe.

And by the way, the guy might BE as guilty as sin. That is not the point, either.

ANOTHER police SUPERVISOR thinks it's valid enough to report it to the chief
The Chief of Police apparently thinks it's valid enough to re assign the animal abuser.
Cops don't snitch on each other unless they HAVE to.
Where there's smoke there's fire.

Why don't YOU wait until there IS an investigation? That would be ok by you, wouldn't it sparky?[/quote]
sparky? What does that mean? Some kind of middle school "insult" or something?
What grade are you in, son?

Bf109 attempting (ineffectually) to 'quote' me said:
Duh.... fucking .... dork.
Great vocabulary skills you're exhibiting. What grade did you say you were in, son?

Hey, you shit for brain asswipe. First off all, learn how to use the quote function, you jack off.

Secondly, I didn't say anything about grade level, you shit hole. And I aint your son. I had a dad. Unlike you, he was a real man. I am certainly older than you are, you insufferable little mindless twat.

Finally, I am not responsible for your brain damage. You are unable to keep up? Too bad. It's on you.

Last edited:
Reassigned or suspended. BFD, dip shit. You aren't very bright. Looking the part is irrelevant.
Bf109G said:
I see..so in your awkward way you admit you don't know what you're talking about.

[/quote=lia]In any event, the point doesn't change. NOBODY at the PD (at least not publicly) said that the claim against cop in question was "valid." There has been no such statement or determination to which you can point, you imbecile.

once again; ANOTHER police SUPERVISOR thinks it's valid enough to report it to the chief
The Chief of Police thinks it's valid enough to re assign the animal abuser.

lia said:
And by the way, the guy might BE as guilty as sin. That is not the point, either.
Right, so don't try to hide now.

Look, we all see that you are frustrated by your apparent poor education and obviously weak communication skills.
It must be very disheartening to lack the vocabulary to conduct yourself like a gentleman and show respect to your superiors but, be encouraged!
If you read more and use a dictionary you'll probably be able to improve your phraseology
to the point that you can carry on an intelligent conversation without resorting to juvenile insults and cursing.
You're probably not stupid (maybe).....but obviously ignorant. ..and I mean that in a good way :)

Ignorance can be fixed.

But for now, since obviously you can't keep pace with the discussion or make a meaningful, coherent contribution, perhaps you should just excuse yourself from it.

I appreciate any input you may have, but please read the thread and make an effort to be sensible and polite before commenting so we can avoid redundant, mundane repetition and juvenile insults and cursing.

I am not going to continue to talk with somebody who has no logical point to make, and doesn't stand for anything other than the sake of argument.
At this point, it's clear you do not possess the necessary intellect to post here and should probably go elsewhere.

I'm done with you. You're dismissed now.

Last edited:
[...]

The right thing to do, her likely was to put the dog down the most Humane way Possible, in this case he should have shot it. Though I am not fully aware of all the Facts, and it is possible he could have gotten in Even more Trouble for shooting it, than what he did.
I know of one municipality in which rules governing police discharge of firearms is restricted to a very narrow range of (defensive) circumstances, which do not include merciful dispatch of animals. The rule is reasonable because it's impossible to predict the path a bullet will travel, especially if it passes through a small body mass. So your suggestion is probably correct.

But presuming this cop's motivation was to mercifully dispatch the injured dog the way he went about it was manifestly cold-blooded.

Read the article again.Try to focus. He's not suspended....yet...He was re assigned. They'll do that next.
You aren't looking very bright right about now..Keep typing juvenile insults, though. It's very revealing.

In any event, the point doesn't change. NOBODY at the PD (at least not publicly) said that the claim against cop in question was "valid." There has been no such statement or determination to which you can point, you imbecile.

ANOTHER police SUPERVISOR thinks it's valid enough to report it to the chief
The Chief of Police apparently thinks it's valid enough to re assign the animal abuser.

lia said:
Why don't YOU wait until there IS an investigation? That would be ok by you, wouldn't it sparky?
sparky? What does that mean? Some kind of middle school "insult" or something?
What grade are you in, son?

lia said:
Duh.... fucking .... dork.
Great vocabulary skills you're exhibiting. What grade did you say you were in, son?
[/QUOTE]

He's probably had warnings of minor situations such as this one. but not as extreme has this.

They may not be "obligated" legally...and that's arguable..but as a human being they are expected to have compassion and good judgment.

Look at it like this..If a citizen did that and a cop saw it...what would happen?
They'd come up with 10 or 12 charges and take the citizen immediately to jail.

30 days in the county jail in general population will bring him back to reality real quick.
They think they're "special".

As I said it took me all of one minute to think of Animal emergency care and find the number. What would happen in an extreme condition, how would that officer react in a shoot don't shoot situation.

Precisely.
He has a radio..and a cell phone. One call could have solved the problem.

Look what these pigs did to peoples PETS after hurricane Katrina.
This link is very disturbing...

Yahoo! Video Detail for Justice for the Pets Murdered in St. Bernard Parish

Most of the gunshot victims in N.O. after the hurricane were murdered by the pigs.Look up Henry Glover..They murdered him and then burned his body in a car..Those pigs are in jail now..Look up Danziger Bridge..they murdered numerous unarmed citizens...
We know ALL about how the police operate.
It's a mental illness they all develop over time.
Thanks for the link but I choose not to view it.

Forum List

Back