Cop Hits Dog With Patrol Car, Beats It To Death With Baton & Stomps Its Brains Out

There's a certain mental illness they all have.
Arrogant, dangerous, power tripping bullies who look at the public as "potential" criminals who must be "controlled" and "subdued". They perceive everything as an "us" (police) versus "them" (citizens) situation.

They aren't safe to be around and, obviously, their mental processes are warped....and no..I wouldn't call one for anything....short of murder of a family member and that scenario is VERY unlikely.
Gangsters and thugs with badges.
They strap on their "manhood" and pin on their "courage" when they get dressed for "work".

Remember; when seconds count; a cop is minutes away.

I'll handle my own business.
While what you've said certainly isn't true with all cops I believe it to be true with enough of them to justify your condemnation. I consider police officers to be analogous to attack dogs in that they must be carefully trained, well maintained, treated with appropriate respect, and rigidly controlled.

With an attack dog the handler is there with it and can call it back. Cops are on their own with only their fellow cops with them.
Cops kill someone and the incident is investigated by....cops..who typically find the shooting "justified"..and that's that.
Might as well let bank robbers investigate bank robberies.

More unarmed civilians are killed by police every year than police killed by armed criminals.

The thread headline is bullshit.

What the idiot author of the OP ("descent") omitted was the phrase "according to an eyewitness."

Apparently, the dip shit (dissent) is willing to assume the worst of the cop in this case based on the unsubstantiated word of an anonymous eyewitness.

In reality, it is of course possibly true. But then again, maybe it isn't.

And sure as hell, dissent doesn't know either way.

What the idiot author of the OP ("descent") omitted was the phrase "according to an eyewitness."

Apparently, the dip shit (dissent) is willing to assume the worst of the cop in this case based on the unsubstantiated word of an anonymous eyewitness.

from the article said:
A Flagstaff police officer repeatedly struck an injured Sunnyside dog with a baton and stomped its head with his boot, according to an eyewitness who watched the incident at about 2:30 a.m. on August 19.

Police officials say an officer hit the loose dog with his patrol car when the animal darted out from behind a parked vehicle. However, the methods that the officer’s supervisor used to euthanize the dog have since come under scrutiny, triggering parallel criminal and internal affairs investigations.

Police Chief Kevin Treadway confirmed that Corporal John Tewes had been placed on administrative leave the day after the incident after another police supervisor brought the incident to light.

The Sunnyside resident, who has been interviewed by police, asked to remain anonymous to avoid the public attention that would arise from being identified. She says she watched the entire incident from her window as the injured dog was spotlighted in the street.

I dunno..seems pretty solid.
Unless the cops are lying to each other about each other.

from the article said:
A Flagstaff police officer repeatedly struck an injured Sunnyside dog with a baton and stomped its head with his boot, according to an eyewitness who watched the incident at about 2:30 a.m. on August 19.

Police officials say an officer hit the loose dog with his patrol car when the animal darted out from behind a parked vehicle. However, the methods that the officer’s supervisor used to euthanize the dog have since come under scrutiny, triggering parallel criminal and internal affairs investigations.

Police Chief Kevin Treadway confirmed that Corporal John Tewes had been placed on administrative leave the day after the incident after another police supervisor brought the incident to light.

The Sunnyside resident, who has been interviewed by police, asked to remain anonymous to avoid the public attention that would arise from being identified. She says she watched the entire incident from her window as the injured dog was spotlighted in the street.

You coulda stopped right at the end of the bold part.

It STILL comes down to what the anonymous witness claims she observed.

And that MIGHT be accurate and fully honest.

OR, it could be a lie or the product of seriously poor eyesight, etc.

Power trip? I dunno...I would never do something like that...poor animal I would have taken it to a vet hospital asap....I like animals more than I like people...shit like this makes me like animals even more.

If the dog was too badly hurt to live what you claim you would do would probably have been more cruel than what he did. Movement with broken bones =agony.

The right thing to do, her likely was to put the dog down the most Humane way Possible, in this case he should have shot it. Though I am not fully aware of all the Facts, and it is possible he could have gotten in Even more Trouble for shooting it, than what he did.

I think it is probably pretty solid or they wouldn't have suspended him, they would have just ignored it.

Am I wrong in thinking this department has a history of inappropriately dispatching animals?

from the article said:

Oh..that's so funny! Aren't you clever!

The Chief of Police apparently thinks it's valid. ANOTHER police SUPERVISOR thinks it's valid..Are you saying the cops are all lying about it?

Why don't you trot on up there and show them how to conduct an investigation. Let them know how incompetent they are and get them all straightened out.

Also; The lady remains anonymous to THE PUBLIC..surely you don't think the cops don't know who she is..after they have interviewed her...and investigated..and re assigned the animal abusing cop.

Damn the officer needs to be fired. They wait 30 minutes before they beat it to death
It took me all one one minute to think of this and find the number
24 HOUR ANIMAL HOSPITAL
Canyon Pet Hospital - Flagstaff, AZ

It sounds even better that a lot of human ER's

Emergency Services
Canyon Pet Hospital is also an emergency and critical care center providing services 24 hours per day, seven days per week. Our highly experienced and specially trained emergency and critical care staff is backed up by all of the medical and diagnostic resources of the Hospital and is fully equipped to administer the ABCs of basic life support—Airway, Breathing, Circulation/Cardiac Compressions.
To contact our emergency center after hours, please call (928) 266-5762.
Canyon Pet Hospital Veterinary Services. Flagstaff Veterinarians. Pet Boarding and Grooming and Pet Wellness in Northern Arizona. Vet for Emergency Pet Care and Surgery. Flagstaff Pet Shots and Vaccines.

Oh..that's so funny! Aren't you clever!

Yep.

The Chief of Police apparently thinks it's valid. ANOTHER police SUPERVISOR thinks it's valid..Are you saying the cops are all lying about it?

No. I'm saying your are talking out of your ass. There is zero basis to claim that any supervisor or anybody else thinks it's valid. A suspension while a serious complaint is being investigated does NOT imply that anybody yet credits (or should) the eyewitness account. Pretty rush to judgment of you.

Why don't you trot on up there and show them how to conduct an investigation. Let them know how incompetent they are and get them all straightened out.

Why don't YOU wait until there IS an investigation? That would be ok by you, wouldn't it sparky?

Also; The lady remains anonymous to THE PUBLIC..surely you don't think the cops don't know who she is..after they have interviewed her...and investigated..and re assigned the animal abusing cop.

Duh. I said anonymous -- not unknown. Of course the cops who investigated know. BUt fucking "dissent" doesn't know her or anything else about her. And neither do you, ya dork.

You might want to start engaging in a process called "thinking." It could really help you out.

Sure, son..whatever you say.

lia said:
No. I'm saying your are talking out of your ass. There is zero basis to claim that any supervisor or anybody else thinks it's valid. A suspension while a serious complaint is being investigated does NOT imply that anybody yet credits (or should) the eyewitness account. Pretty rush to judgment of you.

Read the article again.Try to focus. He's not suspended....yet...He was re assigned. They'll do that next.
You aren't looking very bright right about now..Keep typing juvenile insults, though. It's very revealing.

ANOTHER police SUPERVISOR thinks it's valid enough to report it to the chief
The Chief of Police apparently thinks it's valid enough to re assign the animal abuser.
Cops don't snitch on each other unless they HAVE to.
Where there's smoke there's fire.

lia said:
Why don't YOU wait until there IS an investigation? That would be ok by you, wouldn't it sparky?
sparky? What does that mean? Some kind of middle school "insult" or something?
What grade are you in, son?

lia said:
Duh.... fucking .... dork.
Great vocabulary skills you're exhibiting. What grade did you say you were in, son?

I don't think the cops are obligated to get the animal veterinary help but they should refrain from actually bludgeoning and kicking the thing in the middle of the street with spotlights on while dogs are barking.

I mean, c'mon.

I don't think the cops are obligated to get the animal veterinary help but they should refrain from actually bludgeoning and kicking the thing in the middle of the street with spotlights on while dogs are barking.

I mean, c'mon.

They may not be "obligated" legally...and that's arguable..but as a human being they are expected to have compassion and good judgment.

Look at it like this..If a citizen did that and a cop saw it...what would happen?
They'd come up with 10 or 12 charges and take the citizen immediately to jail.

30 days in the county jail in general population will bring him back to reality real quick.
They think they're "special".

I mean, c'mon.

It good PR for one thing and some departments have such policies

I mean, c'mon.

They may not be "obligated" legally...and that's arguable..but as a human being they are expected to have compassion and good judgment.

Look at it like this..If a citizen did that and a cop saw it...what would happen?

30 days in the county jail in general population will bring him back to reality real quick.

As I said it took me all of one minute to think of Animal emergency care and find the number. What would happen in an extreme condition, how would that officer react in a shoot don't shoot situation.

Sure but they aren't paid to be animal rescue, so I don't expect that of them. Though I mean, seriously, most decent human beings would at least make a little better showing.

Our city police will pick up animals and deliver them home when they're stray.

Probably complete with a fine, but oh well.

And some wonder why I find human beings generally despicable. Would the same people who find this officer's behavior acceptable, find it acceptable if it was an injured four year old child? They should. It should be just as acceptable to stomp a four year old's brains out in the streets. Very humane way to treat an injury. If you look at it from a democrat's point of view, it might indeed be more humane than just ripping the child apart.

I mean, c'mon.

As I said it took me all of one minute to think of Animal emergency care and find the number. What would happen in an extreme condition, how would that officer react in a shoot don't shoot situation.

Precisely.
He has a radio..and a cell phone. One call could have solved the problem.

Look what these pigs did to peoples PETS after hurricane Katrina.
This link is very disturbing...

Yahoo! Video Detail for Justice for the Pets Murdered in St. Bernard Parish

Most of the gunshot victims in N.O. after the hurricane were murdered by the pigs.Look up Henry Glover..They murdered him and then burned his body in a car..Those pigs are in jail now..Look up Danziger Bridge..they murdered numerous unarmed citizens...
We know ALL about how the police operate.
It's a mental illness they all develop over time.

I'm not sure than anybody has approved of the behavior.

Seriously, it's unusual for a cop to get suspended that quickly...it sounds as if everybody is, across the board, appalled.

Did someone here approve it?

Forum List

Back